Sniper Wolf vs The End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Sokrevenno Showdown.

The past and the present collide in a battle inside the Sokrevenno region.

Sniper Wolf: FOXHOUND's Kurdish sniper. Survivor of Saddam's gas attack on her village, later rescued by Big Boss. Can wait for LONG perionds of time for her target.

Weapon: H&K PSG-1 rifle.

The End: Member of the Cobra Unit. The Father of Modern Sniping. Over 100 years old. Has an uncanny ability to speak to the forest and is photosynthetic.

Weapon: Modified Mosin Nagant rifle.

Both rifles are loaded with tranqs. The objective is to outsmart and outsnipe their opponent. First one to get KO'ed by the tranqs loses.

Krone
The End hes the The Father of Modern Sniping for a reason

IceJaw
Yeah, The End would take her down easily since he:

A.) Is waaaaay more experienced
And B.) Uses camouflage

kamikz
In the forest, The End has a huge advantage. He can speak to it, regain his stamina and power in it, camoflauge himself better in it, and has animals to help him as well. (Parrot). Snake took him besides these advantages though, but Snake wielded a gun in the videos, it's highly possible that he actually snuck up on The End....

The End wins....

IceJaw
Have you tried sneaking up on him from behind when he's hiding in high grass?

You get his camouflage that way, I think.

kamikz
Yup, done everything possible with The End! stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, to get his Camo, you need to KO him, not kill him. and that requires either alot of MK22 rounds, or sneaking up and flashbanging and punching him.

kamikz
Isn't that how you get the gun? I thought it was that when you sneak up on him and do a "hold up", he gives you the camo. I remember a MGS quiz saying "What is the only boss that doesn't give you a camo when you tranqualize him/her?". And the right answere was The End.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats odd... the first time I got the nagant was when I killed the End with frag grenades and a Shotgun... I only got the Cammo when I tranqued him and KOed him...

kamikz
You did? Weird? Cause you usually don't get the gun if you don't tranq him, and he is the only boss that actually doesn't give you a camo when he is tranqued. Oh well, whatever........

Though I wonder, was there any quotes that said how good Sniper Wolf ever was? I mean, like the end, "THE father of sniping techniques", "worlds best sniper" etc. I don't remember anything special said about Wolf except "deadly sharpshooter". Solid Snake WTF Pwned her IN actual sniper duels, when he was every single time in a bad position. (One barley having space, rushing to save Meryl's life, and mines all around him. Second one in a climate she loves, and that she actually knows where he is and not vice versa).

Nikkolas
She waits for the old loser to die.

Krone
what!?! She gets her little arse kicked by the Parrot then the End

((The_Anomaly))
To set it straight, you get the Moss Camo from sneaking up on The End. You get the Mosin-Nagant for beating The End non-lethally.

Anyways, The End wins. Sniper Wolf wasn't that great IMO.

Kayne Archeron
Sniper Wolf uses the PS2 clock cheat to set the system ahead a week so The End dies of old age no expression

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Sniper Wolf uses the PS2 clock cheat to set the system ahead a week so The End dies of old age no expression

Sorry. That's disabled in this match.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by kamikz
In the forest, The End has a huge advantage. He can speak to it, regain his stamina and power in it, camoflauge himself better in it, and has animals to help him as well. (Parrot). Snake took him besides these advantages though, but Snake wielded a gun in the videos, it's highly possible that he actually snuck up on The End....

The End wins....

I agree. The setting is what gives The End the advantage here. If it was anywhere else I could see Sniper Wolf taking a reasonable nuimber of victories over the old geezer. Or perhaps all Wolf has to do is slide that zipper down and flash The End...that will certainly be the End of him.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by kamikz
You did? Weird? Cause you usually don't get the gun if you don't tranq him, and he is the only boss that actually doesn't give you a camo when he is tranqued. Oh well, whatever........

Though I wonder, was there any quotes that said how good Sniper Wolf ever was? I mean, like the end, "THE father of sniping techniques", "worlds best sniper" etc. I don't remember anything special said about Wolf except "deadly sharpshooter". Solid Snake WTF Pwned her IN actual sniper duels, when he was every single time in a bad position. (One barley having space, rushing to save Meryl's life, and mines all around him. Second one in a climate she loves, and that she actually knows where he is and not vice versa).

Give Wolf credit though Snake's the man that makes the impossible possible. Had he been anyone else he would have been dead. The only quote I can remember is when Snake tells Naomi "Snipers usually work in pairs, but this one's alone huh?" and Naomi's remark about her being able to wait for a target for days, hours and weeks. Snake also complimented Wolf on how she managed to hit him in the middle of the snow storm during their second encounter.

Aranwe Valuin
Ehehe... Sniper Wolf would do what I did by accident as Snake... she would save the game before fighting, turn it off and a day later turn it back on... only to enter a cutscene with him already dead. It wasn't a cheat either, so fear the almighty save + power button. But The End would win normally. He's just too good at what he does.

Warakia
I'm betting on The End. He does 2 things: sleep and snipe. The Parot might give away his position, but by time that happens The End will alreadt have Sniper Wolf in his sight.

The End is actually Mr. Cotton from Pirates of the Caribbean.

"The End's... parrot. What same question."

Furion
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Give Wolf credit though Snake's the man that makes the impossible possible. Had he been anyone else he would have been dead. The only quote I can remember is when Snake tells Naomi "Snipers usually work in pairs, but this one's alone huh?" and Naomi's remark about her being able to wait for a target for days, hours and weeks. Snake also complimented Wolf on how she managed to hit him in the middle of the snow storm during their second encounter.
How much you wanna bet Leon would kick her ass.

Neo Darkhalen
Sniper Wolf, she only has to wait a day or two then he dies of old age. no expression

Arestrike
The End would have Sniper Wolf down in a few hours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.