Abraxas vs Mr mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
smile

Milkie
Mxy...

Abraxas is nothing to him

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Milkie
Mxy...

Abraxas is nothing to him

Yes, that's exactly why Superman beats him every time.

Abraxas has a shot, Mxy is still a dumbass most of the time.

Madvillain
Abraxas would do it..he is nigh-omnipotent after all. He'd know what it would take to defeat Mxy and exploit it. Besides he could only be stopped by the Nullifier.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
smile

abraxas

xmeat
abraxes was a multiversal threat.

TricksterPriest
I'm gonna catch some flak for this one, but I gotta sign with the imp. Mxy wins. Quite simply, I haven't seen anything from Abraxas that puts him on par with Mxy. Emperor Joker, using a lesser 5D imp, was able to humble spectre and most of the DCU. And Mxy is more powerful than Bat-mite. Not to mention the fact that 5D imps are pretty much unstoppable to most things in the 3D universe. I'm not saying Mxy won't work for it. It's just, Abraxas was beaten. I'm not sure it's POSSIBLE to kill a 5D imp.

Utrigita
To "kill" abraxas you had to rewrite the entire multiverse, using the UN, thats the only way to kill abraxas ans don't forget that he was killing a lot of Galactus throughout a lot of different realities I would say Abraxas takes this.

tjcoady
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm gonna catch some flak for this one, but I gotta sign with the imp. Mxy wins. Quite simply, I haven't seen anything from Abraxas that puts him on par with Mxy. Emperor Joker, using a lesser 5D imp, was able to humble spectre and most of the DCU. And Mxy is more powerful than Bat-mite. Not to mention the fact that 5D imps are pretty much unstoppable to most things in the 3D universe. I'm not saying Mxy won't work for it. It's just, Abraxas was beaten. I'm not sure it's POSSIBLE to kill a 5D imp.

Emperor Joker wasn't using a lesser 5D imp... he was using 99.9 percent of Mxy's power.

Mxy wins, pretty easily.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Galactus dies, Abraxas lives.

juggernaut66666
Mxy.

Galan007
The only way Abraxas has a chance of beating Mxy, is if he somehow tricks the Imp into saying his name backwards, (if Abraxas even knew of that weakness).

However, if Abraxas can't trick him....

Mxy wins every damn time.

galan_mr_mxyzptlk

hunbu04
this is not even funny cus mxy should win everytime, for heavens sake the guy can do anything with a snap of his fingures
Mxy 10/10

xmeat
you cant kill abraxes he wins mxy is a joke.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
you cant kill abraxes he wins mxy is a joke.
eek! You are wrong again but don't worry everyone is used to that.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
eek! You are wrong again but don't worry everyone is used to that. yes

no_limits
hahaha marvel fanboy....

you dont really get it, maybe mxy is for comedy but the fact is.... his WILL be DONE.

abraxe goes down.... even if only the nullifier kills him...... mxy would summon it or even create his own.

bump

Devil Lance
whistle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t427646.html

oh and mxy wins

guy222
Originally posted by Devil Lance
whistle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t427646.html

oh and mxy wins

i like mxy stick out tongue

Juntai
Mxy wins.

Mordum
A fully bloodlusted myx would tear abraxas apart. Myx has never been shown fully angry and using his full power except maybe when bat mite got him angry in wordl funnest.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mordum
Myx has never been shown fully angry and using his full power except maybe when bat mite got him angry in wordl funnest. Yep, and that bit of anger wiped out the Multiverse.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Yep, and that bit of anger wiped out the Multiverse.

Is Mxy more powerful than Qwsp?

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Is Mxy more powerful than Qwsp? Qwsp?

Who/What's that?

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Qwsp?

Who/What's that?

Imp

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Is Mxy more powerful than Qwsp?

<Mxy is indeed more powerful than Qwsp. Qwsp is on par or slightly superior to batmite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tjcoady
Emperor Joker wasn't using a lesser 5D imp... he was using 99.9 percent of Mxy's power.

Mxy wins, pretty easily.

NO. Emporer joker was using batmites power. As via a trick that batmite played. he crawled out of the joker's mouth in batman superman number 25.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NO. Emporer joker was using batmites power. As via a trick that batmite played. he crawled out of the joker's mouth in batman superman number 25. I still hate how DC played us where that's concerned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.