Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.Dance_Inside.
k so lets not lie here, this man is easy on the eyes. I seriously drool when hes on the screen, and I usually don't find blonde men attractive. but OMG.
he looks really slick as the Green Arrow smile
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/s6-jh-3.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/newcast-justin.jpg

Jedi Priestess
Yes he does. But this thread belongs in the celeb section. smile

.Dance_Inside.
oh..I thought it would here, because i'm talking about the charactor not the actor.

Jedi Priestess
blink

Emma718
hmm, not to bad...

damn in Australia we are behind in smallville so i gotta wait awhile till i see The Green Arrow..

JaxN
Originally posted by Emma718
hmm, not to bad...

damn in Australia we are behind in smallville so i gotta wait awhile till i see The Green Arrow..

hahaha i'm in australia as well, but i'm up to date with the americans, btw australia is behind like 2 seasons...

Dan-El
2 seasons?! Holy Hell!!! That means you guys are still focused on the Elements, and the race to find the Fortress!

Kal875
lol, I feel for you guys

JaxN
Originally posted by Dan-El
2 seasons?! Holy Hell!!! That means you guys are still focused on the Elements, and the race to find the Fortress!

nope.. havnt found the elements yet

the last week episode i checked on tv was the black krytonite and produce 2 lexes (Onyx)

Its so bad down here, and it even had like a 4 week break in the middle of season 4 LOL... australia will never catch up with you guys..

Dessel
Is Clark not considered better looking?

Celestialgirl
I don't think that clark is as good looking as Oliver Queen, heck i actually don't find clark attractive at all but I do like the show! And green Arrow was one of my fav super heroes since grade 10. He use to play Fox on Passions didn't he? I love him!

.Dance_Inside.
hes def. a fox!!

Emma718
yeah we australian's are behind...lol

Bardock42
Love him.

http://www.comicboards.com/gamb/moderator/Green%20Arrow.gif

wiccan999
HOTTIE!!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings, Justin Hartley is a up and coming rising actor. He brings a lot to the table as he portrays Oliver Queen/Green Arrow on Smallville. I hope the writers and producers realize this andturn Green Arrow into a spin off of Smallville.

Celestialgirl
THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME I HOPE THEY DO!!! I would so watch it like everyday if I could! I really hope they do!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings, I have always liked Green Arrow. He has been a fascinating character over the years.

Ronny
Smallville killed the green arrow

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Ronny
Smallville killed the green arrow Don't think so

wuTa
They made his charactor too much like Batman, but than again, thats exactly what Green Arrow is, A Batman ripoff, but dressed like Robin Hood.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Green Arrow is not like Batman.

wuTa
Of course not, it's not like Green Arrow is a playboy millionare vigilante who has his own cave, car, and sidekick like Batman, oh, wait a minute....

Celestialgirl
He doesn't have a cave does he? Isn't it more like a secret hiding wall? Plus bateman uses several different trickets the green arrow well uses arrows! Batman wears dark colors, Green Arrows wears actual colors like well green! Batman kinda to depressing for me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.