Abomination vs.Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Black suit Namor.

snoopdogg
Tough match. The suit keeps Namor at Class 100, but Abom is already above that. If they say on land it's a close one but if it goes into the water Abom. has no chance.

UniOmni
Abom beats Namor but loses to Colossus? Ha!

snoopdogg
Originally posted by UniOmni
Abom beats Namor but loses to Colossus? Ha! I said it's a close one dumb@ss. I didn't say who won.

DarkCrawler
Current Abomination loses. I think mortal Hercules one-shotted him.

Classic Abomination probably wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Current Abomination loses. I think mortal Hercules one-shotted him.

Classic Abomination probably wins. I think Mortal Herc. cheap shotted him. But I'm not sure. Anybody have scans?

golem370
I thought Namor had already beat Abomination?

DarkCrawler
He beat him in water, yes.

ShoopDaWhoop
They fought before. It was an even match underwater until Namor dragged Abomination to the ocean floor.

Namor wins 8-9/10 because of his speed and flight advantage, and he has a winning record against Hulk (by winning I mean beaten him every time).

Dinalfos
Not every time, but he has a winning record.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think Mortal Herc. cheap shotted him. But I'm not sure. Anybody have scans?

Yes it kinda ways, when Abom wasn't expecting it he got hit by a lamp post and then sent flying through a building which eventually collasped on him.

harri
abomination just sneaks it i think

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes it kinda ways, when Abom wasn't expecting it he got hit by a lamp post and then sent flying through a building which eventually collasped on him. Can you get scans of this? I have yet to see this.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Can you get scans of this? I have yet to see this.

I can, just not right now. As the Hercules mini is all boxed up and right now I'm to lazy and track it down.

snoopdogg
I'll check the Herc. respect thread. It might be in there.

Tshern
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He beat him in water, yes.
Quite a surprise there, huh? It's not too difficult for Namor to beat people underwater. But anyways, as you said, current Abo loses, classic probably wins.

Horrificus
Yeah, Namor, 6 or 7 /10, but a very good fight.
Both these guys get overlooked alotlately, with all the focus on other characters and new characters.
Both of these guys, in their time, have done some serious damage to big boys.
Namor especially. Whether it is just natural skill, or skill plus all his abilities, Namor is top shelf, short of the "Cosmics".
I don't care what fanboys say about their favorites. I am not a big Namor fan, but if i look at his record, all the way back to the beginning, Namor is one of the guys I wouldn't count out against anybody.
I would say there are only a handful of characters that could take him h2h. And that handful does not include relative newcomers, or characters that just have a big fan-base.
No, it would take the "Big Boys".
I am talking Thor, Wonderman, Juggs and Absorbing Man. That level.

Rewmac
big grin big grin Good thread. A close one. I say Classic Abomniation though. As much as I respect Namor I don't think he can win...But I just read Namor and even Abomination were once beaten by Wonder Man...

Horrificus
Originally posted by Rewmac
big grin big grin Good thread. A close one. I say Classic Abomniation though. As much as I respect Namor I don't think he can win...But I just read Namor and even Abomination were once beaten by Wonder Man...

Wonderman has done some serious things.
And, when he first started out, Marvel had him beating up on, pretty much everybody!
I have lost touch with his recent feats though.

Validus
Originally posted by Rewmac
Wonder Man would beat Namor for the majority IMO.

snoopdogg
Wonder Man already knocked Namor out I think. Or maybe it was a cheap shot. I saw the scans somewhere.

guy222
emil

nwg202
Well, Namor has been jobbing lately or his standing in the marvel universe isn't what is once was. From being the x-men's powerhouse he's arguably one of the weakest guys on the extinction team now. Of course all characters all have their ups and downs...

namorsubby
The suit supposed to keep him fully hydrated. On land, I'd say namor slim majority. In water, I'd say Namor high majority.

guy222
chaos king bommie is too much for fishman on land or water

Horrificus
Abomination ftw.

DarkSaint85
Why would you use Chaos King Abomination, guy???

If your reasoning is that you use their current incarnation, that's not correct because he isn't around.

If your reasoning is that you use his latest incarnation, that's incorrect because Marlo killed him. So Namor would be fighting a corpse.

If you use the incarnation as of the OP, that's from 2006, when Chaos War wasn't going on.....

guy222
stick out tongue

carver9
This is the latest Abomination.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/IncredibleHulksChaosWar/IncredibleHulks620010.jpg

He would wreck Namor.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
This is the latest Abomination.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/IncredibleHulksChaosWar/IncredibleHulks620010.jpg

He would wreck Namor.

Thought Marlo sent him back to Hell?

hunbu04
Does it even matter Mortal hercules was still high class 100 able to beat Ares and stalemate the likes of maxiam and sasquach

guy222
marlo took out emil

DarkSaint85
Forum rules:

. It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Forum rules:

. It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up

We usually go by the latest showing but the latest Abomination is walking around as a ghost beating up Red Hulk...so I would not want to use that one. The one before this is in the scan I showed.

Horrificus
I think Classic Abomination would crush Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.