Help Me God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Abigaillol
I play WOW with my friends, but as of late, I've been very busy at work. I hardly have any time to play anymore. As a result, my character's level is a lot lower than my friends' characters' levels. Now they play in areas of the game that I cannot (due to my low level and tendency to die). So now even when I do have time to play, I'm not having fun with my friends. I want to find a company that offers leveling services, so I can level up my character and have fun again I don't have any experience with this, so I was hoping someone could give me a quick primer on leveling services. Thanks.

Jack of Blades
God:No
Devil:Lets talk about it more

Mystique Lynx

lord xyz
Originally posted by Abigaillol
I play WOW with my friends, but as of late, I've been very busy at work. I hardly have any time to play anymore. As a result, my character's level is a lot lower than my friends' characters' levels. Now they play in areas of the game that I cannot (due to my low level and tendency to die). So now even when I do have time to play, I'm not having fun with my friends. I want to find a company that offers leveling services, so I can level up my character and have fun again I don't have any experience with this, so I was hoping someone could give me a quick primer on leveling services. Thanks. Try destroying your computer, you'll never play WOW again.

FoxMeister
I play WOW with my friends, but as of late, I've been very busy at work. I hardly have any time to play anymore. As a result, my character's level is a lot lower than my friends' characters' levels. Now they play in areas of the game that I cannot (due to my low level and tendency to die). So now even when I do have time to play, I'm not having fun with my friends. I want to find a company that offers leveling services, so I can level up my character and have fun again I don't have any experience with this, so I was hoping someone could give me a quick primer on leveling services. Thanks.
You could do the obvious thing and get a life cool

redcaped
d^ck eater is a bad word. I had a dream of playing my favorite new game (pokemon diamond & pearl)

AOR
Originally posted by FoxMeister
You could do the obvious thing and get a life cool

Did you see that South Park episode?

FoxMeister
F*CK YE

Captain REX
That was an uber-cool episode. nerd

AOR
F*CK YE

laughing

These people....they have no lives. There may be hope... hysterical

FoxMeister
Did u see that guy in his home sittin on his arse doing nothing but eating chips and clicking on his keyboard. Thats the steryotype for WOW players. There was one time when his expression changed slightly

AOR
Did u see that guy in his home sittin on his arse doing nothing but eating chips and clicking on his keyboard. Thats the steryotype for WOW players. There was one time when his expression changed slightly

yeah, when he died laughing

FoxMeister
lol. at the end when they say. "so what do we do now?" "we play the game" I forgot that that was what they wanted to do. and what did they get. About the equal amount of fat as a beached whale

AOR
lol. at the end when they say. "so what do we do now?" "we play the game" I forgot that that was what they wanted to do. and what did they get. About the equal amount of fat as a beached whale

laughing

lord xyz
Originally posted by AOR
Did you see that South Park episode? I did! laughing

Butters: I was playing Hello Kitty
Cartman: Butters, go get WOW and install it on your computer before we all murder you.

The Pict
laughing out loud Man, I'm gonna have to check that episode out

FoxMeister
Originally posted by lord xyz
I did! laughing

Butters: I was playing Hello Kitty
Cartman: Butters, go get WOW and install it on your computer before we all murder you.
Butters:Hey you guys!!
Cartman:Butters, what are you doing?
Butters:I bought the game like you told me to
Cartman:Butters, I am the dwarf. Go change your character. Log off change your character and log back in
Butters:Hello Kitty is much better than this crap

The Pict
My best friend is playing WOW right now

FoxMeister
tell him to log off. then tell him about South Park. Then tell him about KMC Forums. Then tell him about Hello Kitty Island Paradise. only then will he fully enjoy life

Strangelove
Yes? cool

Scythe

Why haven't you been raped?

Naz
We have to save the world...of warcraft

Scythe
No seriously? Why hasn't this fool been raped?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Naz
We have to save the world...of warcraft
When his dad dies on WOW he is about to die and his character is makeing groans. You get to see him in the store groaning down the microphone LOL

Naz
When his dad dies on WOW he is about to die and his character is makeing groans. You get to see him in the store groaning down the microphone LOL

I know. I saw it. no expression

The Pict
Originally posted by Scythe

Not funny

giggle

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Scythe
Imagine being raped by a camel?

The Pict
Imagine being raped by a camel?

keep your fantasys to yourself smile

FoxMeister
Originally posted by The Pict
keep your fantasys to yourself smile
I DROOL

Leo.M

I don't play WOW. ermm Work less, f.uck WOW and get a life. big grin

Morning_Glory
I play WOW with my friends, but as of late, I've been very busy at work. I hardly have any time to play anymore. As a result, my character's level is a lot lower than my friends' characters' levels. Now they play in areas of the game that I cannot (due to my low level and tendency to die). So now even when I do have time to play, I'm not having fun with my friends. I want to find a company that offers leveling services, so I can level up my character and have fun again I don't have any experience with this, so I was hoping someone could give me a quick primer on leveling services. Thanks. what are you talking about

Itzak

My ex-girlfriends name was Abigail. no expression lol.

FoxMeister
WOW THIS IS LAME

Jack of Blades
Lame Game Posting Fame

Council#13

I'd say this is a sign that you should stop playing. I hear it's addicting as hell, which is why I didn't start.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Lame Game Posting Fame
u made it funny AND IT RHYMES

Kongu Dude
WOW SUCKS! mad

And it costs money. oh

FoxMeister
HELL YEAH. Spending money sucks donkey

Kongu Dude
Indeed. oh

DONT PLAY WOW! oh

FoxMeister
the slogan should be

WOW. When you play this you will have no time for anything anymore and you will lose your job and family. + Every game comes with a free knife to kill yourself with.

Scythe
Some dumbasses tried to get me to play WOW once, I felt like the drunk chick at a college frat party. I killed everyone, then stole their computer, and sold it for five bucks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.