616 Earth V Gah Lak Tus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
i tihnk that's how it spelled? there's no UN to work with, and they know 1 year ahead of time...can they make it?

oh and no cosmics of any kind....except maybe surfer.

NiņoAraņa
whistle

grey fox
Gah Lak Tus get's laughed at so much the pink and purple robots explode in rage.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by grey fox
Gah Lak Tus get's laughed at so much the pink and purple robots explode in rage. laughing anyone else?

NiņoAraņa

NiņoAraņa
no expression

DigiMark007
He's right.

616 >> Ultimate

...Ultimate Big G is in trouble. Though at the moment, 616 Earth is rather de-powered. No Thor, no Quasar, no Magneto, no uber-mutants, every major cosmic off fighting in Annihilation, etc.

But Sentry for the win, or a FF prep-time invention. Take Sentry out and they might have some problems, but probably not.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He's right.

616 >> Ultimate

...Ultimate Big G is in trouble. Though at the moment, 616 Earth is rather de-powered. No Thor, no Quasar, no Magneto, no uber-mutants, every major cosmic off fighting in Annihilation, etc.

But Sentry for the win, or a FF prep-time invention. Take Sentry out and they might have some problems, but probably not. ah, ok...

Redatom65
they realize they need someone who can do it single handedly so they go to Earth 1 and get superman

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Redatom65
they realize they need someone who can do it single handedly so they go to Earth 1 and get superman

What the f**k?

616 is Marvel, friend, not DC. wink

NiņoAraņa
What the f**k?

616 is Marvel, friend, not DC. wink laughing laughing i was wondering about that, but i just dismissed it...

Scoobless
Gah Lak Tus >>>> Annihilation Wave

no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression

laughing

Scoob are you on crack ? I mean seriously !

NiņoAraņa

no expression so how do you see this battle turning out?

juggernaut66666
Ultimate Surfer is so crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Ultimate Surfer is so crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No shit.

I mean he looks like he's got Corrugated Iron for wings , has no power cosmic , very little sentient thought and that stupid 'open my mouth reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal wide' thing.

Basically all 'Cosmic' characters are shit in Ult Marvel.

complexbrother
616 marvel earth has this in the bag. Professor X, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey, Emma Frost, and many other telepaths could get together and make Gal-Lak-Tus flee the planet is fear of being infecter by "organics".

or the powerhouses of Marvel earth could get together and take care of this threat. people like the Eternals, the Inhumans, Thor, Herculese, Mister M, The Sentry, Rachel Grey (Phoenix), Quasar, Darkstar, Owen Reese, Magneto, Gravatron

and the intellects would get together and come up with a solution on their own . people like Dr. Doom, Mr. Fantastic, Black Panther, Hank Pym, Iron Man, Apocolypse

And Earth's trump card would be the inadimate(sp?) manipulaters like ..
Madison Jefferies, Selina Gallio (Black Queen), Earthquake, Windshear .

golem370
How about Thor,Sentry,Genis,X-Man,Classic Juggernaut keep him busy while Doom & Mr F contacts 616 Galactus and then they battle.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by complexbrother
616 marvel earth has this in the bag. Professor X, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey, Emma Frost, and many other telepaths could get together and make Gal-Lak-Tus flee the planet is fear of being infecter by "organics".

or the powerhouses of Marvel earth could get together and take care of this threat. people like the Eternals, the Inhumans, Thor, Herculese, Mister M, The Sentry, Rachel Grey (Phoenix), Quasar, Darkstar, Owen Reese, Magneto, Gravatron

and the intellects would get together and come up with a solution on their own . people like Dr. Doom, Mr. Fantastic, Black Panther, Hank Pym, Iron Man, Apocolypse

And Earth's trump card would be the inadimate(sp?) manipulaters like ..
Madison Jefferies, Selina Gallio (Black Queen), Earthquake, Windshear .

Um, about 3/4 of those people are either dead, off in space, or de-powered right now. So it's not quite the curbstomp you'd imagine.

juggernaut66666
Um, about 3/4 of those people are either dead, off in space, or de-powered right now. So it's not quite the curbstomp you'd imagine.
laughing Good one Digi!

grey fox
Blackbolt could do it...

Scoobless
laughing

Scoob are you on crack ? I mean seriously !

No... in Ult Secret (or Ult Vision or something) it told us about the various worlds Gah Lak Tus had already destroyed.... many planets already tried the superhuman approach and they all lost.

It took the power of an entire universe being channeled through a cannon to persuade it to leave earth .... and even then they destroyed less than 20% of it.

Annihilation Wave = old women's pants

no expression

grey fox
No... in Ult Secret (or Ult Vision or something) it told us about the various worlds Gah Lak Tus had already destroyed.... many planets already tried the superhuman approach and they all lost.

It took the power of an entire universe being channeled through a cannon to persuade it to leave earth .... and even then they destroyed less than 20% of it.

no expression

Can i have a scan or description of the 'super-hero route' that they went by ?

thedude1948
Baron Zemo and Dr. Strange scatters it into different dimensions.

Galan777
Originally posted by thedude1948
Baron Zemo and Dr. Strange scatters it into different dimensions. yes thumb up

illadelph12
Blackbolt could do it...

I was thinking the same thing.

DigiMark007

no expression

Hrm. Well, we don't know enough to say if those worlds were as powerful as 616.

Ultimate Gah Lak Tus didn't really do anything that led me to believe Sentry couldn't just solo him. Hell, Ultimate Iron Man (see <<< 616) took out Ultimate Surfer (there's more than 1 though).

Yeah, they tapped into a universe to destroy him, but does that mean that anything less wouldn't hurt him? Doubtful.

Maybe you're onto something though. That just isn't the impression I got when I read it.

complexbrother

embarrasment concider me humbled.

lol

Scoobless
Can i have a scan or description of the 'super-hero route' that they went by ?
Hrm. Well, we don't know enough to say if those worlds were as powerful as 616.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7479/2vr7.th.jpg http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8234/3fv8.th.jpg http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6903/4je6.th.jpg http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8958/5ov1.th.jpg

"A billion super-humans with the power to snuff out suns"

"Gone in minutes"

no expression

DigiMark007
Oh.

Ok then.

Scoobless
Indeed.

Redatom65
What the f**k?

616 is Marvel, friend, not DC. wink

i said they go to Earth 1....which is DC. dee-dee-dee

it was sarcasim -_-'

Scoobless
Gah Lak Tus eats DC earth

evil face

H. S. 6
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7479/2vr7.th.jpg http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8234/3fv8.th.jpg http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6903/4je6.th.jpg http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8958/5ov1.th.jpg

"A billion super-humans with the power to snuff out suns"

"Gone in minutes"

no expression

... And the winner is, Scoobless!

grey fox
Originally posted by H. S. 6
... And the winner is, Scoobless!

Hella no.

Notice that those beings that can 'snuff' out stars are wearing tech suits. And it looks as if (from the sentence composition) she was stating that ALL of them could snuff out stars ...as in together. Aside from that it's a Character speaking. Not narrative.

Aka

Narrative = Infallible (unless it's from the sixties ..then you should take it with a pinch of salt)

Character speaking : 9/10 Hyperbole.

juggernaut66666
Sentry has the power of 1000,000 exploding suns or 100,000 Captain America's? shifty

complexbrother
^^^ I agree with Grey Fox .

Scoobless

A millions of years old recording device doesn't make stuff up just because it likes the sound of it's own mechanical voice.

no expression

grey fox
A millions of years old recording device doesn't make stuff up just because it likes the sound of it's own mechanical voice.

no expression

Spideys a reasonably good scientist , doesn't mean he's right about how he can beat hulk.

King Hyperion is an Insane super powered dictator . Doesn't mean he was right about killing Galactus.

H. S. 6
Hella no.

Notice that those beings that can 'snuff' out stars are wearing tech suits. And it looks as if (from the sentence composition) she was stating that ALL of them could snuff out stars ...as in together. Aside from that it's a Character speaking. Not narrative.

Aka

Narrative = Infallible (unless it's from the sixties ..then you should take it with a pinch of salt)

However, this is the Vision, an AI created for the very reason of recording the actions of Gah Lak Tus, and attempting to aid doomed planets in their survival. I doubt it's exaggerating. After all, why would it? This is why it was created.

And I think you're misinterpreting the scan. "I helped transform a small cluster of reptilian mammals into a billion super-humans with the power to snuff out suns" does not lend itself to the idea that they only had this power together. Let's not forget that Vision is trying to demonstrate the utter power Gah Lak Tus wields; it makes sense that she would bring up a planet with a billion beings, each with the power to destroy whole suns, being wiped away in minutes. Not to mention, it's not that far-fetched to believe Vision could give these creatures the possibility of power to destroy suns. Look at how advanced her tech is. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised.

And let's not forget, even if you are correct and these beings only had this power together--Gah Lak Tus wiped them out in minutes. Not to mention utterly destroying that advanced civilization that had two hundred years for the coming of Gah Lak Tus, who had encased their planet in armor and booby-trapped their solar system, along with thousands of other civilizations and planets who couldn't stop this threat. Or surviving a Big Bang, with only a loss of 20% of its mass.

To suggest that one person, like Black Bolt, could defeat this galactic threat himself seems a tad illogical, eh?

grey fox
Originally posted by H. S. 6
However, this is the Vision, an AI created for the very reason of recording the actions of Gah Lak Tus, and attempting to aid doomed planets in their survival. I doubt it's exaggerating. After all, why would it? This is why it was created.

And I think you're misinterpreting the scan. "I helped transform a small cluster of reptilian mammals into a billion super-humans with the power to snuff out suns" does not lend itself to the idea that they only had this power together. Let's not forget that Vision is trying to demonstrate the utter power Gah Lak Tus wields; it makes sense that she would bring up a planet with a billion beings, each with the power to destroy whole suns, being wiped away in minutes. Not to mention, it's not that far-fetched to believe Vision could give these creatures the possibility of power to destroy suns. Look at how advanced her tech is. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised.

And let's not forget, even if you are correct and these beings only had this power together--Gah Lak Tus wiped them out in minutes. Not to mention utterly destroying that advanced civilization that had two hundred years for the coming of Gah Lak Tus, who had encased their planet in armor and booby-trapped their solar system, along with thousands of other civilizations and planets who couldn't stop this threat. Or surviving a Big Bang, with only a loss of 20% of its mass.

To suggest that one person, like Black Bolt, could defeat this galactic threat himself seems a tad illogical, eh?

Logic never really was a fundamental aspect of Comics though. After-all i have no doubt it we let SBP loose on Gha-Lak-Tus he'd tear through him like a hot knife throuhg butter.

H. S. 6
Logic never really was a fundamental aspect of Comics though. After-all i have no doubt it we let SBP loose on Gha-Lak-Tus he'd tear through him like a hot knife throuhg butter.

Well then I suppose it's a good thing that's not what we debate here, huh? wink

Mr Master
Reed dumped the Big Bang explosion of a Universe on Ulti G and only 20% of him was destroyed.

I feel such pity for Earth 616.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.