How would Peters live been different if???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
This thread is to ask how Spiderman would have been different with different possibilties in his life. It can be somthing simple like, what if uncle Ben had lived, or something like what if he had been choosen as the phoenix's host.

My first question is what if he had been bitten by a radioactive kryptonian or whatever, basicly what if he had gained superman's powers instead of a spider's???

NiņoAraņa
"radioactive kryptonian"no expression

just wanted to point that out....

he probably would have been the answer to Superman...and probably would have been cancelled 3 issues into the book no expression

Black Adam
radioactive kryptonian laughing

also spider-man board is that way>>>>><<<<<^^^^

Entity
Why couldn't he join the X-Men?
Besides being his own character and series, the x-men wanted him to join when they thought he was a mutant but when they found that he was human with a different type of mutation he couldn't be on the team!

Isn't that just as racist/(specist really) as what the x-men are sapost to be fighting. Its reverse racism!!!

And Black Adam sure looks a hell of alot like reverse reverse Flash

littleredhat
Originally posted by Entity
This thread is to ask how Spiderman would have been different with different possibilties in his life. It can be somthing simple like, what if uncle Ben had lived, or something like what if he had been choosen as the phoenix's host.

My first question is what if he had been bitten by a radioactive kryptonian or whatever, basicly what if he had gained superman's powers instead of a spider's???

He would have called the police to report that a man in an ill fitting suit and thick black glasses is going around biting people.

What if Peter had been born a girl?

Galan777
I have a question, lets assume that everything that has happened to Spidey stays the same, except...........

what if his Uncle Ben didnt exist, and wasnt there to teach him his most important lesson...... would Spidey be any different?

littleredhat
Originally posted by Galan777
I have a question, lets assume that everything that has happened to Spidey stays the same, except...........

what if his Uncle Ben didnt exist, and wasnt there to teach him his most important lesson...... would Spidey be any different?

Read Bullet Points when it comes out. Aparently Peter becomes the Hulk.

Dinalfos
Well, if ucle Ben had lived, it would have taken Peter A LOT more time to develope his sense of responsibility. He would've continued to be an arrogant prick.

V for Valentine
what if peter were gay? he would be sooo much different confused ie no gwen stacy, mj..

grey fox
Originally posted by V for Valentine
what if peter were gay? he would be sooo much different confused ie no gwen stacy, mj..

Johhny Storm and Eddie Brock though *Shudders in disgust* Damn Yaoi fan-girls would be on it like butter on toast....

DigiMark007
What if....

MJ was open to 3-ways?

...with Squirrel Girl?

...best. comic. ever.

no expression

Grimm22
Wouldn't his arm have been bitten off if Superman bit him? confused

Entity
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Squirrel Girl?
...best. comic. ever.

no expression

What is it with you and Squirrel Girl, you love that girl don't you?

You might have an obession???

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Entity
What is it with you and Squirrel Girl, you love that girl don't you?

You might have an obession???

I have an obsession with walking excuses for PIS. They amuse me to no end.

Same deal with Longshot, who I've also mentioned a bunch. He's the only guy where you could legitimately argue that: "Well, Colossus might have the strength advantage, but then a plane would crash into him and explode just as Pete's taking a break from his metal form."

...priceless. laughing out loud

Entity
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I have an obsession with walking excuses for PIS. They amuse me to no end.

Same deal with Longshot, who I've also mentioned a bunch. He's the only guy where you could legitimately argue that: "Well, Colossus might have the strength advantage, but then a plane would crash into him and explode just as Pete's taking a break from his metal form."

...priceless. laughing out loud

LAMO: laughing out loud laughing wallbash

Sub_Mariner
What if Peter believed in incest?
What if Peter was fat?
What if Peter was a transvestite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.