White Guilt !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
It's what liberal whites feel when confronted with the race issue. A feeling no contemporary white person should feel.

Sure white ancestry committed all the atrocities in this country throughout the past half-mellinia and segregation and racism is still widely practiced by whites in the U.S. -even till this day- but, whites should not feel guilty about what they're ancestors did 100 years ago.

FoxMeister
TRUE. yet we must apologize to those families who were once ruined by whites reign over different races

AOR
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
It's what liberal whites feel when confronted with the race issue. A feeling no contemporary white person should feel.

Sure white ancestry committed all the atrocities in this country throughout the past half-mellinia and segregation and racism is still widely practiced by whites in the U.S. -even till this day- but, whites should not feel guilty about what they're ancestors did 100 years ago.

Perhaps it isn't so much a guilt as a precaution. Whites (ironically becoming the minority) are attempting to be the bridge for many cultures that they (we) are trying to keep that status, and do no wish to cause any (or worsen what already is) relations with other people/cultures.

Strangelove
Originally posted by FoxMeister
TRUE. yet we must apologize to those families who were once ruined by whites reign over different races Apologize, sure, but not give them special treatment for college applications and jobs

redcaped
I'm an ice cream (helado cremoso)

AOR
Originally posted by Strangelove
Apologize, sure, but not give them special treatment for college applications and jobs

I don't believe in apologies said, I believe in apologies done.

Captain REX
Once again, this is in the wrong forum...

FoxMeister
Apologize, sure, but not give them special treatment for college applications and jobs
Whites should apologize to show that we are sorry but give blacks better treatment? I would think that blacks would want equality to whites.

FistOfThe North

But hasn't that been a white privilege for centuries already yet your saying not to offer the same privilege treatment to nonwhites? How exemplary of you.

lol, it's ok man. It's called imperialism and xenophobia. It's a common practice that happens within the majority.

Strangelove
But hasn't that been a white privilege for centuries already yet your saying not to offer the same privilege treatment to nonwhites? How exemplary of you.

lol, it's ok man. It's called imperialism and xenophobia. It's a common practice that happens within the majority. I believe in equality, and affirmative action, however well-intentioned, is not equality. Of course, neither is 'legacy' treatment for those Ivy League colleges.

Darth Macabre
I don't feel guilty...

Soleran

lol, it's ok man. It's called imperialism and xenophobia. It's a common practice that happens within the majority.

If blacks are receiving special exceptions then they aren't being treated equally huh?

Yesterday doesn't equal today and because of that there should be equal treatment, although from your comment here it would seem as though you don't prefer equal.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by FoxMeister
TRUE. yet we must apologize to those families who were once ruined by whites reign over different races

No, we are in no position to apologise for the actions of the people before us.
No one asks Austria to apologise for Hitler.
No one asks Britain to apologise for wiping out hundreds of tribes across the Empire.
No one asks the Pope to apologise for the Inquisition...even though he did.

And no one will ask Muslims to apologise for 9/11 in a hundred years.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
And no one will ask Muslims to apologise for 9/11 in a hundred years.

You never know...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You never know...

Chances are there wont be any to apoligise...whistling

Quiero Mota
Maybe...

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I don't feel guilty...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I don't feel guilty...

What do we actually have to feel guilty for anyway?

JacopeX
Apologize, sure, but not give them special treatment for college applications and jobs That would really piss them off....and us

Regret

Sure white ancestry committed all the atrocities in this country throughout the past half-mellinia and segregation and racism is still widely practiced by whites in the U.S. -even till this day- but, whites should not feel guilty about what they're ancestors did 100 years ago. It is actually a result of implicit racism, the "guilt due to history" is a farce, it is actually due to some level of personal implicit racism. It is often detected by overly compensating for perceived wrongs against another race. It does typically occur more frequently among liberals than among conservatives. Liberals tend to exhibit racism in a more covert manner, while conservatives tend to exhibit racism overtly.

§P0oONY

You sure are on a "white power" cruise tonight... hmm

Quiero Mota
He sure is.

KidRock

I dont care what white people did 300 years ago and I really dont give a shit what happened to black people 300 years ago.

So, yeah I dont feel guilty about a thing. Black people should feel guilty for getting all this special treatment that whites and the majority dont get. Why cant they just let us all be equal?

D-Double

Well said. White guilt is funny to me. I've experienced it alot. Like, after watching Roots with some white people. The silly ones will say, "I am so sorry. Can I buy you lunch or sumthin?"

Originally posted by KidRock
I dont care what white people did 300 years ago and I really dont give a shit what happened to black people 300 years ago.

That's alot of not caring.

"Those who don't care about the past are destined to repeat it."
- Some Smart Guy

*laughs*

Save the apology. No need for it. Just be a good, aware, and compassionate person. If everyone did that, there wouldn't be a need for government imposed action.

Imperial_Samura

Somewhat off topic - what is it with you and these kinds of thread?

Oncewhite
"Whites (ironically becoming the minority)"

I think it's odd that the black community is ok with whites being gay, but they aren't open to gayness in their own community. Seems suspicious. Give people music that inspires sexual ambition (lack of personal aspiration), lust, lack of industry, dumb people down (now we hear white kids calling each other n$gger), and push the gay agenda, and also, don't fill out the census, making people think that blacks are only 12.6 or about 13% of the population, when in fact, they are much more then you ever knew. All while, whites are turning to the gay lifestyle, not marrying, not reproducing as much, turning to rap-music related violence, and lacking personal ambition and industry. IT'S BAIT AND SWITCH my friends.

Call me paranoid, but I do feel there is a "hidden" agenda, and accept gays, they are human beings with feelings, but also know, that the occult world plays some very wicked games with spirits, both male and female. If someone is male and has a female spirit in them, they will desire males. Oh, and rock'n'roll and rap, and most black derived music is OCCULT BASED.

I wouldn't be suprised that most white gays had some relation with blacks in their life.

Way back in during the antebellum south, the blacks that worked in the inside of the home would breastfeed the white children. And I'm not sure what other chemicals that place when this is done, but I know it's an emotional bond that occurs. So, the children grow up as emotional conduits for blacks, maybe even having a strong sexual desire not really recalling who their maamaa was. That's why there were whites who just came from Europe who wondered why there was some white men who had a strong affinity for black women, they should have checked who was breast feeding him. Oh, and blacks are very well of this portion of history, it's part of their oral history of how they were able to get over. Gayness is just another factor, wake up America!!! Once whites give into their lust, lack family strength, strength in God (when Muslims are dieing for their religion and NOI is growing popularity in the black community which ironically is AGAINST GAYS AND WHITES), lose ambition in school (stay cool instead of focusing on school), get involved into drugs (as blacks blame whites for crack cocaine, so they are out for revenge, my friend), oh, and if you aren't getting along with your women, that's even better because they blame the white man for rape (just talk to them about the Duke Lacrosse crap, they will quickly cite "history" of the slave master's rape, they will not even debate the actual facts of the case, so, they are constantly looking for revenge), as long as you aren't procreating and they are, and you worship them, and their census is growing and yours isn't, why would anyone care about gay marriage?

If the church is against gay marriage, that's the church's prerogative. And do you think these folks stopped there, nope, they are so ambitious, they push themselves into positions in the church to change the laws, but it isn't working, and there were some who lost their position by marrying gays when the church was against it. Why don't they try to do this with the Muslims and see how long they have to live? By the way, a lot of moderate blacks are ok with the NOI and Farahkoon, who is very much the one who says that the white man is the devil, so why do they care if you are gay? That means you don't have natural effect ions for the likeness of your mother, among other influences such as the occult (occult base practices usually have gods or goddess that are sometimes gay or gay like tendencies, depending on the region/myth/worshipping beliefs, that's why Hawaii was such an easy one for gay marriages and some Asian countries).

Oncewhite
If you don't like blacks, then their ill will wishes is for your to:
1. turn gay
2. have gay children
3. children end up having a dieing effect ion for blacks

They love their revenge, and they haven't even gotten over slavery.

Be gay all you want, but know that there are a lot more influences into the gay culture other then someone born with an extra Y or X chrom, I am taking a wild guess and presuming it has a lot to do with the occult influences of the arts (music/entertainment) culture, the one culture they weren't so successfully good at influencing is the CHURCH.

Once you can get your enemies to engage in drugs, lust, hate their female or male counterparts, encourage gay behavior, and get them away from God, it's almost cake.

The only reason why blacks are ok with interracial marriage or dating or mixing, is because the children will usually end up looking black, and if they do, the rest of the black community will try to influence them into the "black culture" telling them about the evil white man and system.

They can use the arts/entertainment/sex to capture your imagination, and your very future race, they know the game. You being gay means nothing to them.

And again, they blame whites for everything, so you just will imagine what they will do when they really do get into power. They love control and that's why so many of them are into the occult. And you just watch and see how they handle problems, they are oppressive and use excessive force, play control games with fear; if or when they come up on top, they will be your overlords, even though you aren't teaching your children to have prejudice. I'm not suggesting to be a racist, but do research the matter and don't fall for entertainment, sex, music, and coolness, make sure you separate that stuff in your head and know from whence it came from, know the game.

xmarksthespot
Oh look, we have new whob. Or a moron. Either or, they're basically synonyms anyway.
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Somewhat off topic - what is it with you and these kinds of thread? The it's all whitey's fault theme does seem rather recurrent ...

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The it's all whitey's fault theme does seem rather recurrent ...

laughing

Capt_Fantastic
Oh look, we have new whob. Or a moron. Either or, they're basically synonyms anyway.

Either way, she'll only post in the gay-themed threads. That's what whob does.

KidRock
Originally posted by D-Double

*laughs*

/B]

Yeah, I bet it's funny. Lets try achieving stuff on our own without the government holding our hands, then maybe we can all be equal.

Capt_Fantastic
Yeah, I bet it's funny. Lets try achieving stuff on our own without the government holding our hands, then maybe we can all be equal.

Do you really want everyone to be equal?

xmarksthespot
I knew he was a closet communist.

Oncewhite
Whatever, I am telling you the truth. Call me whatever names you wish, and I am female (smiles), not male.

Oncewhite
" she'll only post in the gay-themed threads"

W-R-O-N-G

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Oncewhite
"Whites (ironically becoming the minority)"

I think it's odd that the black community is ok with whites being gay, but they aren't open to gayness in their own community. Seems suspicious. Give people music that inspires sexual ambition (lack of personal aspiration), lust, lack of industry, dumb people down (now we hear white kids calling each other n$gger), and push the gay agenda, and also, don't fill out the census, making people think that blacks are only 12.6 or about 13% of the population, when in fact, they are much more then you ever knew. All while, whites are turning to the gay lifestyle, not marrying, not reproducing as much, turning to rap-music related violence, and lacking personal ambition and industry. IT'S BAIT AND SWITCH my friends.

Absolute f*cking garbage. That's all you deserve as a reply.

botankus

Give it up, dude. Either that or try to find some sort of message board for racists. You might get better responses there.

Mr. Sandman
LOL Being gay is a result of the occult. Holy shit. Good laugh before class.

Bardock42

I agree...I personally don't feel any guilt. I wish you would though. Hitler.

Gregory
White guilt is silly, but I'm not entirely sure what it has to do with homosexuality in black communities.

Also, who let the KKK wanabe in?

D-Double

*laughs harder*

... oh yes. By all means. Lets.

1. turn gay
2. have gay children

They love their revenge

holy crap... blink

Grand_Moff_Gav
Let's be honest...have white people ever actually done anything bad to black people?

D-Double
nah, not really. Slavery, segregation, apartheid, Jim Crow, lynchings, and Black-face...

.... they were all just in good fun. big grin

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
What do we actually have to feel guilty for anyway?

Maybe because the contemporary white race in the U.S. is living of stolen slave earnings.

The slave industry totaled into a trillion dollar business in the U.S. and one of the top 3 longest lasting businesses in U.S. history out of the millions of other businesses in the U.S., as of this day.

There are companies right now, in the U.S. that we've all make contact with on a daily basis that profited from the slave trade. And you'd be shocked as to who those companies are.

Soleran
At first some of your posts were interesting now you sound like another Deano with a different agenda.

FistOfThe North

Karma's a ***** isn't it..

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Soleran
At first some of your posts were interesting now you sound like another Deano with a different agenda.

How dare you assimilate my likeness to Deanos'. I feel disgraced.

You're expecting me to not go along with fact because this thread has shifted onto a path of bs? I can't let some of the crap being spewed in here "slide", if you may.

Gregory
Not only wouldn't I be shocked, I wouldn't care. Hundreds of years ago, a company did something bad. And?

If you go back far enough, every race, culture, religion, and country is guilty of attrocities. I don't see much point in dwelling on it, when all the victims and perpetrators alike are long dead.

Bardock42
nah, not really. Slavery, segregation, apartheid, Jim Crow, lynchings, and Black-face...

.... they were all just in good fun. big grin

No, no...they are funny...but not good fun...there's a difference.

xmarksthespot
Maybe because the contemporary white race in the U.S. is living of stolen slave earnings.

The slave industry totaled into a trillion dollar business in the U.S. and one of the top 3 longest lasting businesses in U.S. history out of the millions of other businesses in the U.S., as of this day.

There are companies right now, in the U.S. that we've all make contact with on a daily basis that profited from the slave trade. And you'd be shocked as to who those companies are. The only thing that comes to mind is "So?".

Strangelove

There are companies right now, in the U.S. that we've all make contact with on a daily basis that profited from the slave trade. And you'd be shocked as to who those companies are. Your first post states that we shouldn't feel guilty, but this one suggests that you think other wise. Although I'm very liberal, I'm absolutely against affirmative action as a policy and I'm against 'White Guilt' or 'compensation.' Why? Because I didn't do anything. No one alive today committed atrocities against blacks (except the South, and they should feel guilty anyway). And no blacks alive today were ever enslaved, so we owe you guys nothing except equality (as a philosophy, not a policy)

xmarksthespot
Regardless of the first post, I think the prevailing theme is that everyone should feel guilty about black slavery by whites in the 1700-1800s in America. Even if you're not white or American or 300 years old.

Quiero Mota

White people shuoldn't have to do anything or feel bad about anything, homes. No slavers are alive today, and their descendants had nothing to do with it

Let's talk about something more recent: WW2. Should German and Japanese kids feel bad or guilty because their grandfather was a guard at Auschwitz or because he raped Chnese women in Manchuria?Absolutely not.

Fist, you need to let "White people are inheretly racist" shit go, ese.

Mr. Sandman
Regardless of the first post, I think the prevailing theme is that everyone should feel guilty about black slavery by whites in the 1700-1800s in America. Even if you're not white or American or 300 years old.

I lol'd.

Strangelove
Regardless of the first post, I think the prevailing theme is that everyone should feel guilty about black slavery by whites in the 1700-1800s in America. Even if you're not white or American or 300 years old. FistoftheNorth: I agree

Quiero Mota
laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
yeah strangelove loves to "assume the position"

As irrelevant to the post as what i am about to say may be, my beef's not with white people. My beefs with racists. And since the major practitioners happen to be white, they're the group that happens to fall into my target.

Don't think i'm racist. But don't feel guilty either, white men and women. Your white guilt has actually hurt Blacks i think. It created sympathy programs like AA, and the NAACP, which are just disgraceful and absolutely useless today.

Strangelove
yeah strangelove loves to "assume the position"roll eyes (sarcastic)

KidRock
Karma's a ***** isn't it..

Dont know what you mean there.

Maybe the blacks complaining about slavery should actually try doing something for themselves instead of trying to put all their problems and lazyness on something that happened 300 years ago.

A little hard work would produce results, a lot of bitching and whining will not.

xmarksthespot
yeah strangelove loves to "assume the position"

As irrelevant to the post as what i am about to say may be, my beef's not with white people. My beefs with racists. And since the major practitioners happen to be white, they're the group that happens to fall into my target.

Don't think i'm racist. But don't feel guilty either, white men and women. Your white guilt has actually hurt Blacks i think. It created sympathy programs like AA, and the NAACP, which are just disgraceful and absolutely useless today. You have prejudice of white people. Prejudice based on race is racism. Go figure.

KidRock

And since the major practitioners happen to be white, they're the group that happens to fall into my target.

What a way to not be racist. Just claim that the majority of racists are all white with no backing whatsoever.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Racist.

Lord Urizen
What a way to not be racist. Just claim that the majority of racists are all white with no backing whatsoever.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Racist.

YEAA HAW !!!!!!!!

Brotha Billy Bob GIT ERR DONEEE !!!!!!

KidRock
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
YEAA HAW !!!!!!!!

Brotha Billy Bob GIT ERR DONEEE !!!!!!

Nice myspace Osama.

Oncewhite
blacks are big racists, they wouldn't be so open to IR (interracial relations), the only reason why they are open to it is because their children end up looking black, most of the time, and the black community preaches to them about the bad white man, so most mixed (black/multiracial black parent) product side with blacks. so, blacks tend to be more open, but if they were only producing white kids, you would see the BEAST come out.

Quiero Mota
their children end up looking black,

You think?

so, blacks tend to be more open, but if they were only producing white kids, you would see the BEAST come out.

What the f**k?

Oncewhite
Don't look at me with that tone of emotion...lol

Lord Urizen
Nice myspace Osama.

Are you on crack ? What the f**k?

Okay well...yeah...i did blow up a few buildings...but dont tell nebody okay ?

Lord Urizen
Don't look at me with that tone of emotion...lol

Dude, i was just kidding...you gotta learn to lighten up.... yes

KidRock
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Are you on crack ? What the f**k?

Okay well...yeah...i did blow up a few buildings...but dont tell nebody okay ?

Sure wont Carlos.

PVS
stalking much? what are you gay for him kidrock?

Lord Urizen
Sure wont Carlos.

The name's PEDRO dumbass

PEDRO GONZALES hahhahaaaaaa laughing

Aigh Billy Bob ? Go milk some cattle while I trim your grass...

Inspectah Deck
The only reason why blacks are ok with interracial marriage or dating or mixing, is because the children will usually end up looking black, and if they do, the rest of the black community will try to influence them into the "black culture" telling them about the evil white man and system.

my lord...

D-Double

Maybe the blacks complaining about slavery should actually try doing something for themselves instead of trying to put all their problems and lazyness on something that happened 300 years ago.

A little hard work would produce results, a lot of bitching and whining will not.

Your defensive attitude towards race relations blinds you.

You see complaining. I see observations of the darkness of the human heart and remembrance of it's strength. The strength and will to overcome. I'm sure you have no problem honoring American soldiers that fought past wars to protect our country. My feelings on slavery represents that exact same thing. I'm honoring the strength of those who fought for what's right. It was and is a war. Racism is my enemy. Those who turn a blind eye are traitors.

Your statement implying that black people that speak about slavery (and the effects thereafter) are simply lazy, is lame ammunition. Unless your intent was to insult hard working black people that recognize the past. Because, I'm insulted. And I'm also the hardest working person I know. And I know ALOT of white people.

I want you to know, that people like yourself will never silence the socially conscious. Especially not by saying that their observations are an excuse for laziness.

And I personally would like to know what your hard work is, Kidrock... what do you know about it?

Soleran

You see complaining. I see observations of the darkness of the human heart and remembrance of it's strength. The strength and will to overcome. I'm sure you have no problem honoring American soldiers that fought past wars to protect our country. My feelings on slavery represents that exact same thing. I'm honoring the strength of those who fought for what's right. It was and is a war. Racism is my enemy. Those who turn a blind eye are traitors.

Your statement implying that black people that speak about slavery (and the effects thereafter) are simply lazy, is lame ammunition. Unless your intent was to insult hard working black people that recognize the past. Because, I'm insulted. And I'm also the hardest working person I know. And I know ALOT of white people.

I want you to know, that people like yourself will never silence the socially conscious. Especially not by saying that their observations are an excuse for laziness.

And I personally would like to know what your hard work is, Kidrock... what do you know about it?

The arrogance in your post is hilarious, lol.

D-Double
The arrogance in your post is hilarious, lol.

Good gawd, man. Where the hell do you see arrogance in that post?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Good gawd, man. Where the hell do you see arrogance in that post?
My guess is that he sees it in a few places, but especially here:
I'm also the hardest working person I know. And I know ALOT of white people
I don't care much for the arrogance, but your post also had a lot of inherently racist rhetoric.

You should do something about that. I know I would, but then again I'm The Greatest White Person In The World Ever. And I know A LOT of black people.

D-Double
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
My guess is that he sees it in a few places, but especially here:

I don't care much for the arrogance, but your post also had a lot of inherently racist rhetoric.

You should do something about that. I know I would, but then again I'm The Greatest White Person In The World Ever. And I know A LOT of black people.

My statement...

"I'm also the hardest working person I know."

... Is truth and confidence that you can put my quality and quantity of work up against anybody. Not arrogance.

and... "And I know ALOT of white people"

... was said so people like Kidrock could not say, "Well, yeah. That's great that you're the hardest worker in the ghetto... but maybe that's not good enough."

I believe your statement...

... is much more arrogant than anything I said. As if I'm seeking your approval.

But I'd honestly like you to point out the inherently racist rhetoric.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
My statement...

"I'm also the hardest working person I know."

... Is truth and confidence that you can put my quality and quantity of work up against anybody. Not arrogance.

Hahahaha.

and... "And I know ALOT of white people"

... was said so people like Kidrock could not say, "Well, yeah. That's great that you're the hardest worker in the ghetto... but maybe that's not good enough."

Stop, please...

I believe your statement...

... is much more arrogant than anything I said. As if I'm seeking your approval.

"I'm the hardest worker I know" Vs "I don't care much for the arrogance"; do you really need me to go on?

But I'd honestly like you to point out the inherently racist rhetoric.

Well, certainly the tone of the post contains latent racism as it so obviously pro-African American. Imagine if I changed all the references to 'black' and replaced them with the word 'white'...It'd sound like a KKK rallying call!

As for the issue at hand, I think it's important to recognise that people like Oncewhite should be forced into having a vasectomy so that evolution can carry on unheeded.

D-Double
Hahahaha.

ok, well I see how it might be hard to swallow if you didn't know me.

Stop working hard to achieve my goals?.... no, thanks. wink ... stick out tongue

I really disagree... but feel free to try it.

Seriously, man. I think my statements are pro-humanity. But looking at it objectively, my perspective might be as warped as you guys'.

There's what you see, there's what I see, and there's what is really going on.

Soleran

Your statement implying that white people that speak about slavery (and the effects thereafter) are simply lazy, is lame ammunition. Unless your intent was to insult hard working white people that recognize the past. Because, I'm insulted. And I'm also the hardest working person I know. And I know ALOT of BLACK people.

That put a spin on things for me.

Gregory
Of course you are, honey.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by PVS
stalking much? what are you gay for him kidrock?

droolio

I like cowboys though....I had sex with one, thier fkn HOTTTTTT !!!!!

PVS
did you have to dress up like a sheep to keep him turned on?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by PVS

Luckily no.....

Although I think he may have liked sheep as well....ne ways this dude was really into Latin guys....he said because he isn't usually exposed to any race other than his own..Anglo Saxon.

He's a total hottie though ! I think I was turned on more than he was !

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS

Yes, I am totally gay PVS, your dream has been fulfilled. /sarcasm

Unfortunetly I dont go for old men, sorry PVS. Try finding someone in your age range..maybe 50-60.

Lord Urizen

Unfortunetly I dont go for old men, sorry PVS. Try finding someone in your age range..maybe 50-60.

He wasn't talking about you. I had sex with an actual cowboy, I was not referring to you no

Get over yourself already

Gregory
... did he use the spurs?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Gregory
... did he use the spurs?

He had cowboy boots, spurs, the hat and the bandana....that was it !

No shirt, no pants, no underwear !

drooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodroolio

Oh GOD......i just got really horny...brb....bathroom break !

D-Double
That put a spin on things for me.

Not spinny enough to be called inherently racist rhetoric, though. imo

Of course you are, honey.

Thanks mom... smile

PVS

are you so insecure in your masculinity that you need to add /sarcasm when you joke around? do you also need to grunt, scratch your balls, and talk about football to avoid the nagging growing desire to take my ass cherry? sooner or later you're gonna crack

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!" -carlos mencia

heru
1. turn gay
2. have gay children

They love their revenge, and they haven't even gotten over slavery.

Be gay all you want, but know that there are a lot more influences into the gay culture other then someone born with an extra Y or X chrom, I am taking a wild guess and presuming it has a lot to do with the occult influences of the arts (music/entertainment) culture, the one culture they weren't so successfully good at influencing is the CHURCH.

Once you can get your enemies to engage in drugs, lust, hate their female or male counterparts, encourage gay behavior, and get them away from God, it's almost cake.

They can use the arts/entertainment/sex to capture your imagination, and your very future race, they know the game. You being gay means nothing to them.

And again, they blame whites for everything, so you just will imagine what they will do when they really do get into power. They love control and that's why so many of them are into the occult. And you just watch and see how they handle problems, they are oppressive and use excessive force, play control games with fear; if or when they come up on top, they will be your overlords, even though you aren't teaching your children to have prejudice. I'm not suggesting to be a racist, but do research the matter and don't fall for entertainment, sex, music, and coolness, make sure you separate that stuff in your head and know from whence it came from, know the game. Sounds like your suffering from a serious case of BLACKPHOBIA man. Cheer up, where not as bad as you think. If I thought like you I would hate every white person on the planet. I'm so thankful I don't.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
are you so insecure in your masculinity that you need to add /sarcasm when you joke around? do you also need to grunt, scratch your balls, and talk about football to avoid the nagging growing desire to take my ass cherry? sooner or later you're gonna crack

Totally not dude..dont know where you got that from. Now I can sit here and argue..AND OWN..your ass, but i got some football to watch and some beer to drink down at the local bar(where all the ladies know my name)..heck I might just get in a fight or 2(win them..obviously) and after that im gonna come home and get my girl(hottest in the world) to bring me some more beers while i watch some more FOOTBALL.

Alliance
White trash comes to mind.....

...when I think of this thread.

Gregory
Next time you want to pretend to be straight, maybe it would be better if you left out the stuff about owning other men's asses.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Seriously, man. I think my statements are pro-humanity. But looking at it objectively, my perspective might be as warped as you guys'.

Who are you calling 'you guys', cracker?

Not spinny enough to be called inherently racist rhetoric, though. imo

Well, if the tone of the post was racist, then...it's racist. You get me?

KidRock
Originally posted by Alliance
White trash comes to mind.....

...when I think of this thread.

RACIST.

PVS
..AND OWN..your ass

after you tame it, right?
freud was right about some things

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
after you tame it, right?
freud was right about some things

Ok fine..but we cant let Bardock know.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by heru
Sounds like your suffering from a serious case of BLACKPHOBIA man. Cheer up, where not as bad as you think. If I thought like you I would hate every white person on the planet. I'm so thankful I don't.

How so???????? How could you hate whites for benefiting from the system here?

Capt_Fantastic
Totally not dude..dont know where you got that from. Now I can sit here and argue..AND OWN..your ass, but i got some football to watch and some beer to drink down at the local bar(where all the ladies know my name)..heck I might just get in a fight or 2(win them..obviously) and after that im gonna come home and get my girl(hottest in the world) to bring me some more beers while i watch some more FOOTBALL.

I thought you were still in high school?

BackFire
Technically I'm not white, but really no one alive today should feel guilt over what happened in the past, just silly.

KidRock
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I thought you were still in high school?

College.

I guess you didnt catch the joke I was making.

Capt_Fantastic
I guess you didnt catch the joke I was making.

I guess you didn't either.

D-Double
Who are you calling 'you guys', cracker?

If the shoe fits wear it, darky... mhm

I understand that if the tone was racist, then... it's racist.... um, yeah.

What I don't get is why you feel it's racist. Because I didn't find anything racist in it even with the words flipped around. So if you'd like me to understand, you'll have to explain it better... if you care to... If not, then we can leave it at a personal difference in perspective.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If the shoe fits wear it, darky... mhm

Honkey.

What I don't get is why you feel it's racist. Because I didn't find anything racist in it even with the words flipped around. So if you'd like me to understand, you'll have to explain it better... if you care to... If not, then we can leave it at a personal difference in perspective.

It's hard to describe in specifics, but your use of the words 'white' and 'black', and then claims like "And I know ALOT of white people" (sic), just sound a little crackery. Then, again it could just be my dislike of race-specific terms in conjunction with their perceived 'qualities'. However, if you really believe you're not a racist honkey, then I'll accept that and move on.

lil bitchiness

I belong to a ''race'' of people which originate from Persia - which technically makes me non-Anglo Saxon.

However, if I was walking down the street in America i would be classed as ''white girl''.

Having that in mind, i should, for whatever reason, feel guilty about what people of the similar shade of skin did to some other people of darker skin, which are not my ancestors by any stretch of imagination.

There is a selected group of people who did what they did and brining this up is not going to make it go away - and you know what else?

The biggest atrocity committed by those people is the brutal killing of Native Americans.

Newsflash - what Anglo-Saxons did to Africans was horrible, but it was by no means the worst, or the most shocking thing that ever happened at the world, before, during and after slavery in America.

world has seen far worst exploitations, murders and slavery but the rest of the world, and people who were affected STILL do not have the luxery of complaining and asking for compensation.

heru
How so???????? How could you hate whites for benefiting from the system here? Look at all the things blacks have been through since they were brought over here. I should be petrified of white folks, but it seems it's the other way around. Where portrayed as being the worst people on the planet with the exception of terrorist. I'm not saying this to disrespect anyone, but when I walk down the street in a white neighborhood all eyes is on me. Bags are clutched and children are grabbed, as If I've done something or I'm about to do something. Every one is capable of criminal activity, but where label at the top of the charts. Why? And for the record, I never said I hate white people. If I did I would have a serious problem being that they're all around me.

D-Double
Honkey.

Porch Monkey.

lol... a little crackery. big grin

It's like this, man. I have alot of love in my heart for good people... of all races. Due to personal experience and an examination of history (near and long ago) I see injustice. And I feel that I'm calling'em like I see'em.... but, never in a derogatory manner.

... and let me clarify myself fully.

"I'm the hardest working person I know. And I know ALOT of white people"

... is meant to express that I am truthfully the hardest working person I know of. I also feel that there is unequal treatment and injustice place upon people of color. I think this has alot to do with a ripple effect of past atrocities... and to ignore this ripple effect is insensitive and dismissive. And, because I feel this way (and am not shy to express this) does not mean I'm lazy or simply looking for a hand-out.

In my present living situation I'm in a city where black people are .5 percent of the population. White people are 92 percent. Out of all my observations of behavior, none (except for one) have come close to equaling my work ethic. So I won't stand for someone lumping me (as a black man) into the "complains to compensate for laziness" category.

And as I said before... it was said so people like Kidrock could not say, "Well, yeah. That's great that you're the hardest worker in the ghetto... but maybe that's not good enough."

I didn't mean it to sound arrogant. But reading the statements of others, I felt no need to be polite or humble... you jungle-bunny. stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Uh... a lot of groups have had injustices done to them throughout history. A lot of them more recently. Time to move on.

D-Double
If it was history and not a current event, I could simply move on.

vintageSW77

D-Double
Originally posted by vintageSW77
......at least you have the privelage of being able to walk through a white neighbourhood

*ERRRNT!!*.... wrong. police harassment. And a black man walking down the road in a white rural setting is not safe. I know this first hand. Even while living in states as progressive as California.

xmarksthespot
If it was history and not a current event, I could simply move on. I'm going to assume you're referring to some sort of perceived institutionalised racism or some residual effect of slavery resulting in the lower overall socio-economic demographic status (proposed effect) of black Americans as opposed to actual slavery still being current. Either of the former, if indeed one believes in a causation, can only mitigate the proposed effect so much, individual responsibility is not negated.

D-Double
I'm going to assume you're referring to some sort of perceived institutionalised racism or some residual effect of slavery resulting in the lower overall socio-economic demographic status (proposed effect) of black Americans as opposed to actual slavery still being current. Either of the former, if indeed one believes in a causation, can only mitigate the proposed effect so much, individual responsibility is not negated.

You assume correct... except for the merely "perceived" part... and, I agree. Your statement is very true.

But (as well as causation) I'm also talking about current overall racism.

And I think that individual responsibility extends to all mankind.

lil bitchiness
I believe that in America, there is still institutionalised racism, but at the same time I believe it runs on both sides.

As far an absolute racism in America goes, we are just conducting a paper at university (it is a sociological paper, but I have found it rather interesting and decided to participate) arguing the phenomenon of the celebrities.

By that I mean, black celebrities, such as Oprah, PDiddy, Beyonce, Hallie Barry and so on.
They are multi-millionares, whos records/movies/advice are bought by black and white exclusively.

In certain cases, white, more than black. In a society which is claimed to be so exclusively racist, it is paradoxical to have a celebrities who are black and obnoxiously rich, do you not agree?

vintageSW77
*ERRRNT!!*.... wrong. police harassment. And a black man walking down the road in a white rural setting is not safe. I know this first hand. Even while living in states as progressive as California.

I was talking about Henru,
Im well aware of the police harrassing black people..years ago there was a fight outside a club with blacks involved and they arrested ALL the blacks and chucked in a few white faces in the van to make it look "less rascist"
How do i know???
I was one of those white faces and i heard them quote the line too.

Having said that ive been pulled over a dozen times walking home from friends,nights out etc this year..........it swings both ways.
You get hassled by the police regardless of skin colour where i live.

lil bitchiness
Pffft Manchester. North stick out tongue

D-Double
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I believe that in America, there is still institutionalised racism, but at the same time I believe it runs on both sides.

As far an absolute racism in America goes, we are just conducting a paper at university (it is a sociological paper, but I have found it rather interesting and decided to participate) arguing the phenomenon of the celebrities.

By that I mean, black celebrities, such as Oprah, PDiddy, Beyonce, Hallie Barry and so on.
They are multi-millionares, whos records/movies/advice are bought by black and white exclusively.

In certain cases, white, more than black. In a society which is claimed to be so exclusively racist, it is paradoxical to have a celebrities who are black and obnoxiously rich, do you not agree?

Yes and no. It's a fact that black people are in style. It's natural in our (world) culture that people crave that style. They must have this style and don't care if they recieve it from a black person. But, it's very possible that white people can hold these icons up as shining examples of the good of the race and condemn the rest, or the average.

--------------------------------------------------------

on an obnoxiously rich note......

On one hand, those icons are symbols of black success, strength, and the ability to overcome adversity. On the other hand, if they are worth more that 100 million and don't put the rest directly into community development, they are simply selfish.

I look at it like this...

Ok, you've worked your ass off and have made it big. Buy yourself a 20 million dollar house. Go ahead and get yourself four $100,000 cars. Put another 30 million into development of your business endeavors. Play the stock market with 10 mil. Stash another 10 mil in the bank for a rainy day and live off the interest. Spread 10 around your family and hold on to 5 mil for pocket money.

-------------
$85,400,000

... Jeezus, all those zeros make me horny. droolio

*ahem*.... anyways, yeah. I don't pretend to understand how 'stupid money' works. But if you horde anything over that, you suck.

Darth Jello
Hey, my heritage is from the two groups that have historically been more screwed than any other people and I've never expected an apology from anyone. On the contrary, I live with a roommate who's a total racist. Fortunately I don't have to hear any of it due to an incident involving me beating his ass. I say, you shouldn't feel guilty, but if your a racist of any variety, expect to get your ass beaten.

Capt_Fantastic
I belong to a ''race'' of people which originate from Persia - which technically makes me non-Anglo Saxon.

Yeah yeah. Whatever! Just get over here, because women tend to hate me and I'm not fulfilling the stereotype that all gay men have female friends coming out their ears. Women think I'm obnoxious and mysogonistic. So I need more female friends. I mean, I know lots about Persian history.

Alliance

Perhaps then, this is evidence against your argument.

Alfheim
(MOSS SIDE dunno if youve heard of it)

OOOOO shit!!!! I've heard of Moss side no wonder you're pissed. OK you know what I can understand why you're getting pissed off. For all you Americans thats like the English version of South Central. Still black people living in poor areas may still think that slavrey is important because they see it as a cause of why there is oppression today. Malcom X was not rich.

To be quite honest im not too bothered about slavery since Africans sold other Africans, im sensitive about race because for years I had to put up with racial abuse almost everyday at one of my schools. The only friend I had was Irish and even sometimes he could'nt stop calling me a ******. The last friend I had was Asian he hated me as well.

Anyway im not going to talk about this really, because there is still alot of shit people are not honest about, and im not strong enough to talk about it yet.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Alliance
Perhaps then, this is evidence against your argument.

In what way do you mean?

This is an argument, though. The racism based on economic status or the racism based on skin colour.

However, I believe there is still instutionalised racism - that there still might exist within the circle of particular economic atmosphere - although the reasearch is onto that at the moment.
No evidence indicates either way...yet.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Alfheim
OOOOO shit!!!! I've heard of Moss side no wonder you're pissed. OK you know what I can understand why you're getting pissed off. For all you Americans thats like the English version of South Central.

I dont live in Moss Side i unfortunatley have to travel through there from time to time.
I treat it like safari park.
As long as you keep all doors locked,dont venture out and keep your foot on the pedal your fine.
But comparing it to South Central is a bit much..sure there are a couple of hardcore gangs in "The Moss" but send the wannabe gangsters of Moss Side over to Compton for the day and theyd be crying for their mommas.
Im tired of the wannabe gangster lifestyle that is taking over the kids of the UK.

lil bitchiness
Yeah yeah. Whatever! Just get over here, because women tend to hate me and I'm not fulfilling the stereotype that all gay men have female friends coming out their ears. Women think I'm obnoxious and mysogonistic. So I need more female friends. I mean, I know lots about Persian history.

Im not a proff on Persian History, but South East European is my better side. Besides, we moved from persia like few thousand years ago. Since then, we failed to follow up as much as we should have. Since the Babylon went bust, we just...you know...moved on.

Ha! Your post reminds me of my cousin - he is about the least stereotypical gay person ever. And he is greatest for it!
He is accepted in our family of course (openly!) - thats cos he's just too great! He'll turn any homophobe into a gay lover! (figuratively....or possibly literaly)

vintageSW77
I dont live in Moss Side i unfortunatley have to travel through there from time to time.
I treat it like safari park.

Id like to point out im not refering to the inhabitants of Moss side as a bunch of red arsed baboons whod nick your windscreen wiper.

FistOfThe North
In what way do you mean?

This is an argument, though. The racism based on economic status or the racism based on skin colour.

When you wrote that, "racism based on economic status" did you mean classism?; which, to me, is the new racism.

heru

Napkin Thief
It's funny when you think about how our quote "ancestors" viewed people different from themselves back then and what nit wits we view them as today. But i wonder what common views our society now holds today that our decedents will think as backwards 100 years from now and feel smug knowing they're better then us?

FistOfThe North
I'm sorry you feel the way you feel, when you go into that neighborhood. I know worrying about your safety can be a uncomfortable feeling. I will apologize on behalf of those blacks, that make you feel that way. But on another note, I will like to make a attempt to give you a better understanding on how something that happen centuries ago can still have an effect today. Generations were stripped of there families,there home land, there language, education and most of all there history. What could a parent teach there offspring. Other than what they were brainwashed with, that they are and always were slaves. To kiss the master ass or risk being lynched, in front of a parade of so called civilize white folks cheering it on. Although slavery is over, the spirit still lives on which is racism."The Physical form was put away so the mental form can come and play". What good is it to free the slaves, if your gonna make laws to keep them submissive to you. Clever on behalf of the white folks, but just as wicked as there ancestors before them. Now as free blacks, what could the parents teach there offspring. Well the same thing they taught them when they were slaves, obey the master or risk being lynched in front of a rally of so called civilize white folks with sheets over there heads. Not even a half of century ago,blacks couldn't ride in front of the bus, couldn't drink from the same water fountain as whites, couldn't eat in the same diners as whites, couldn't go to the same school as whites, couldn't get the same medical treatment as whites, couldn't go in the same parks as whites and still received the poorest education in the land. All of that and more not even a half of century ago. Ask your parents what it was like, better yet ask your grand parents they can tell you better, cause they lived it. So now your probably wondering, what does all of the above have to do with today. Well, a great deal of blacks still lack the knowledge of there history. Knowing ones history enlightens them on who they are, where they came from, what contributions they have given to the world etc. Look at todays school curriculum in the United States, what do they teach blacks about there history other then M.L.K., H. Tubman, and F. Douglas. I named them, cause these were the only ones that I can say that I've learned about growing up in school. Surely there is a lot more history to blacks than there struggle in America. Like how the Greeks learned a great deal from them years before Alexander took Egypt from the Persians. I'm not gonna say that all the blame today is all on white folks, cause blacks have more opportunity now then they ever did in this country. It is up to us to take advantage of the resources we have to wake up from the coma that was pass down to us. P.S. We are all in this world together, we need to stop saying that where civilized and start living like we are. The pass is the pass we can't change it, but we also can't forget it. Sweeping it under a rug will only leave room to have it repeat it self again.

Excellently written. save for the "pass" typo. -past- (no prob) Unless you were being humorous.

heru
Excellently written. save for the "pass" typo. -past- (no prob) Unless you were being humorous. Thanks for the complement. I speak the truth when it needs to be heard, even when I'm lying I'm telling the truth. afro

Gregory
And? American history classes are concerned with American history. Is this a source of shock? You probably learned about the mass Irish immigration at some point; you almost certainly didn't learn that much about Ireland itself; just enough that you can understand why the immigrants poured in. Because, you know, American history (our school had "American history" and "European history"; maybe yours had more variety).

p.s. Paragraphs.

Capt_Fantastic
http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/

Gregory
I don't think I understand your point.

heru
And? American history classes are concerned with American history. Is this a source of shock? You probably learned about the mass Irish immigration at some point; you almost certainly didn't learn that much about Ireland itself; just enough that you can understand why the immigrants poured in. Because, you know, American history (our school had "American history" and "European history"; maybe yours had more variety).

p.s. Paragraphs. WALK IN MY SHOES SEE THROUGH MY EYES BORROW MY SKIN YOUR RECEIVE A SURPRISE.

Gregory
...Uh?

Capt_Fantastic
I don't think I understand your point.

Perhaps that's because you think I posted it in response to your comment. I did not. I just ran across it and decided to post it here. If for no reason other than to give Fists of the North something to talk about.

Strangelove
I refuse to be guilty, my great grandparents immigrated here in the 1920s

Kinneary
WALK IN MY SHOES SEE THROUGH MY EYES BORROW MY SKIN YOUR RECEIVE A SURPRISE.
How original.

xmarksthespot
I refuse to be guilty, my great grandparents immigrated here in the 1920s You're just not getting it:
Regardless, the prevailing theme is that everyone should feel guilty about black slavery by whites in the 1700-1800s in America. Even if you're not white or American or 300 years old.

Capt_Fantastic
I refuse to be guilty, my great grandparents immigrated here in the 1920s

so did mine.

Kinneary
Regardless, the prevailing theme is that everyone should feel guilty about black slavery by whites in the 1700-1800s in America. Even if you're not white or American or 300 years old.
Why? Should I also be embarrased about blacks enslaving blacks? Or blacks selling blacks to whites? Or Native Americans enslaving Native Americans? Or Japanese enslaving Chinese? Why should I feel guilty about any of this?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Kinneary
Why? Should I also be embarrased about blacks enslaving blacks? Or blacks selling blacks to whites? Or Native Americans enslaving Native Americans? Or Japanese enslaving Chinese? Why should I feel guilty about any of this?

i don't think that's what he's saying.

Strangelove
You're just not getting it: Note that despite your flawed rationale, I refuse to feel guilty. Guilt implies that you personally did the things that you should feel guilty for. So there is no one on this earth that should feel guilty, because the people that should feel guilty are all dead.

My family wasn't even in the country during that time.

I repeat: I and everyone else should not feel guilty about slavery

Strangelove
so did mine. w00t go us

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kinneary
Why? Should I also be embarrased about blacks enslaving blacks? Or blacks selling blacks to whites? Or Native Americans enslaving Native Americans? Or Japanese enslaving Chinese? Why should I feel guilty about any of this? Originally posted by Strangelove
Note that despite your flawed rationale, I refuse to feel guilty. Guilt implies that you personally did the things that you should feel guilty for. So there is no one on this earth that should feel guilty, because the people that should feel guilty are all dead.

I'm guessing the sarcasm that laced his post went over both of your heads, eh?

Kinneary
Hopefully.

Bardock42
WALK IN MY SHOES SEE THROUGH MY EYES BORROW MY SKIN YOUR RECEIVE A SURPRISE. Borrow my skin and we wouldn't have a problem at all. What you got to be black for anyways?

Hmm, people really do not get x-spot. I thought this one was too obvious.

Captain REX
Note that despite your flawed rationale, I refuse to feel guilty. Guilt implies that you personally did the things that you should feel guilty for. So there is no one on this earth that should feel guilty, because the people that should feel guilty are all dead.

I fully agree. I didn't own slaves personally, so I feel no guilt.

Besides, it's not like the U.S. was the only place with slavery. One country in South America hung on to slavery until the 1880's, didn't they? Maybe earlier.

And it goes back thousands and thousands and thousands of years. Africans enslaved each other. White people enslaved each other. Blah. Blah. Blah.

usagi_yojimbo

Hmmm...well technically speaking - "they're" should be some remorse, and some type of retribution for these actions. However, very little of each has been given over the last several centuries. There have been some strides(in the US mostly) to equal the playing field between blacks(as well as other minorities) and whites though(affirmative action and voting rights to name a few).

I'm a firm believer in the whole "goes around - comes around" philosophy - so I believe that it's quite possible for future generations(of "whites"wink to suffer the same fate at some point in time.

Still..slavery is a human stain - and one should not be limited in thinking that it's evil is exclusive to "whites." The blacks(and other races, mostly arabs) that sold their bretheren into slavery, should be held just as accountable(if not more so) - and receive just as much retribution as their white counterparts.

So what does thou think of those apples?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>