Lets have ANOTHER Holocaust...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I mean, why not? Every culture needs to have a time of hardship and every century needs a big disaster!

I think it's time for the whites to get it...

So I appeal to all my White comrades, go to your gas cookers or cars...and kill yourself with the fumes!....

(GMG does not take responsibility for any Injures or deaths which occur after the reading of this post)

Grand_Moff_Gav
Oh, can I just point out that I wont be killing myself...I need to organise the rest of you soon to be martyrs...

Leo.M
blink

Naz
huh

The Pict
What? It's another races turn, it was white Europeans that were killed last.

Grand_Moff_Gav
No wait! I have an idea...we'll start with countries....umm, lets test the idea out on England...and once its finished there we can decide if we want to carry on...there are only one or two whites left in england anyway...

The Pict
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
No wait! I have an idea...we'll start with countries....umm, lets test the idea out on England...and once its finished there we can decide if we want to carry on...there are only one or two whites left in england anyway...

Really? I thought they were about 91% of the population. But if they've all gone else where we'll have to kill off other countries to make sure we get the Auld Enemy.

JacopeX
I mean, why not? Every culture needs to have a time of hardship Stop right there! Thats where you're wrong defiantly, therefore, the rest must be garbage!

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by The Pict
Really? I thought they were about 91% of the population. But if they've all gone else where we'll have to kill off other countries to make sure we get the Auld Enemy.

Or we could just get over it and all sing Rule Britiannia...

Originally posted by JacopeX
Stop right there! Thats where you're wrong defiantly, therefore, the rest must be garbage!
This is the OTF...

The Pict
Or we could just get over it and all sing Rule Britiannia...

I don't know the words sad

Strangelove
No wait! I have an idea...we'll start with countries....umm, lets test the idea out on England...and once its finished there we can decide if we want to carry on...there are only one or two whites left in england anyway... I vote Hungary eek!

I apologize if there are any Hungarian posters here embarrasment

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't know the words sad

Some rangers fan you are...

Originally posted by Strangelove
I vote Hungary eek!

I apologize if there are any Hungarian posters here embarrasment

Yeah! Lets get them back for Cavour!

redcaped
merged?

In Fate's Hands
how bout we have a holocaust about killing people who want another holocaust on killing other people

JacopeX
::Guards south America::

raver Dont even try.....or dare.....

Strangelove
Originally posted by redcaped
merged? with what? confused

redcaped
similarity

Scythe
Nowadays, people are stupid enough to walk into a massive furnace holding their un-baked goods.

Mišt
Yes! Death to all stupid people!wife

In Fate's Hands
:O i got to get out of here!

FoxMeister
I mean, why not? Every culture needs to have a time of hardship and every century needs a big disaster!

So I appeal to all my White comrades, go to your gas cookers or cars...and kill yourself with the fumes!....

(GMG does not take responsibility for any Injures or deaths which occur after the reading of this post)
barker There is a few flaws in your plan. ye barker pretty much all of it

Impediment

You think it's time for "the whites" to get it? Idiot, just what do you think that the innocent 6,000,000+ jews were that were murdered skin color was? Black? Yellow? Yah, okay, I thought so. The Holcaust was a horrible smear on the reputation of humanity, and must never be repeated. Joking or not, this thread is despicable.

Council#13
I hope this thread is a joke.

FoxMeister
LETS HOPE. *crosses fingers*

Kongu Dude
*Cracks Fingers*

Impediment
Joking or not, the thread maker needs to realize that there are some things that you don't joke about.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Impediment
Joking or not, the thread maker needs to realize that there are some things that you don't joke about.

noneyes

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
*Cracks Fingers*
shock

how r u? herbdoped

Grand_Moff_Gav
You think it's time for "the whites" to get it? Idiot, just what do you think that the innocent 6,000,000+ jews were that were murdered skin color was? Black? Yellow? Yah, okay, I thought so. The Holcaust was a horrible smear on the reputation of humanity, and must never be repeated. Joking or not, this thread is despicable.

I disagree, perhaps you should study Eugenics...Originally posted by Impediment

Yeah...but if Mel Brooks can do it, I can!

lord xyz
Can't we just have a holocaust, but replace jews with women, and replace kill with rape.

Impediment
I disagree, perhaps you should study Eugenics...

It wouldn't change the fact that 6,000,000+ people were murdered.

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by lord xyz
Can't we just have a holocaust, but replace jews with women, and replace kill with rape.

That's disgusting sick

just like the rest of this ****ed up thread.

ThePittman
How about replacing Holocaust with party, and jews with everyone wink

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ThePittman
How about replacing Holocaust with party, and jews with everyone wink thumb up

TheKingofKINGS!

(GMG does not take responsibility for any Injures or deaths which occur after the reading of this post) Nah, let's get the Jews again. They scream more.

Grand_Moff_Gav
It wouldn't change the fact that 6,000,000+ people were murdered.

No, but it might make you think it was right...not that I do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.