Latvia vs. Atlantis - all out war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FOOM
Go!

Grimm22
First off its, Latveria no expression

Second off, Latveria would pwn Atlantis wink

SpunkySmurph
Latvia?

Madvillain
wow...Latvia

Atlantis has a huge population, but Latveria has the technology, so they win.

The Pict
SCOTLAND woot

Endless Mike
http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/images/ibc_map_latvia_en.gif

?????

Grimm22
Originally posted by Endless Mike
http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/images/ibc_map_latvia_en.gif

?????

Im pretty sure that Namor could pwn Latvia by himself laughing

General Kon-El
Latvia is a real country but im sure FOOM meant Latveria. Latveria wins

FOOM
OOPs, Yeah, Latveria.

I'm thinking it would be pretty close. Does Atlantis have any allies? Wakanda perhaps?

Soljer
Originally posted by FOOM
OOPs, Yeah, Latveria.

I'm thinking it would be pretty close. Does Atlantis have any allies? Wakanda perhaps?

I thought Wakanda and Latveria were actually allies.

Maybe I'm mistaken.

Galan777
L ftw

invisiblewoman
latveria ftw

rotiart
Interesting fight.. on one hand... namor is probably fit enough to go toe to toe with dr. Doom... but doom does have a ton of doombots...

but then again must atlantians have tech weapons and magic on their side...

then of course doom does have giant cannons...

but of course namor has gigantos... the nuclear whale...

um... doom has a time machine a conquer the whole heroes reborn universe by himself...

attained the power of silver surfer...

attained the power of full powered galactus...

um... yah... doom eviscerates namor.. and the rest of the atlantians creep back into the ocean out of the sheer fear of he who is DOOM!

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Interesting fight.. on one hand... namor is probably fit enough to go toe to toe with dr. Doom... but doom does have a ton of doombots...

but then again must atlantians have tech weapons and magic on their side...

then of course doom does have giant cannons...

but of course namor has gigantos... the nuclear whale...

um... doom has a time machine a conquer the whole heroes reborn universe by himself...

attained the power of silver surfer...

attained the power of full powered galactus...

um... yah... doom eviscerates namor.. and the rest of the atlantians creep back into the ocean out of the sheer fear of he who is DOOM!

Atlantis may have more magicians, but Doom himself is a more powerful one.

He's second only to Doc Strange, apparently. A distant second, but still second.

Grimm22
This is war no expression

Thus Doom has prep time

He goes back in time and kills Namor's mom big grin

rotiart
Originally posted by Soljer
Atlantis may have more magicians, but Doom himself is a more powerful one.

He's second only to Doc Strange, apparently. A distant second, but still second.

I wasn't comparing power levels of magicians.. .i was talking about the peons...

latveria doesn't really have soldiers, as doom himself governs the nation and he alone is its military might...

atlantian soldiers would go against doombots...
atlantian magicians would go against .. doombots..
namor would go against doom himself.

doom trusts virtually noone... thats why latveria doesn't have a military.
but he's also a very beloved leader... healthcare for all his peoples.. good standard of living...

you're comparing dozens... or hundreds of sorcerors... vs ... doombots.. ie.. peons vs peons.

doom himself would probably end up battling namor and gigantos... while the peons would be the atlantean soldiers and sorcerors.. .vs doombots.

i make no mistake, doom is the second most powerful sorceror.. and if dr strange hadn't achieved sorceror supreme status.. that title would have fallen to doom.

but peon vs peon... atlanteans win...

but doom himself wins the whole thing. atlantean army, avenging son and whale combined.

FOOM
Where does it say that Doom is number 2 in Wizardry? Not being argumentative, just never heard it.
I thought Scarlet Witch, Shaman, Druid before his demise, and some others would be ahead of him.

Sam Z
...Latvia?

V for Valentine
Atlantis

Namor is king over all the sea's right? the sea makes up 2/3 of the planet, and didn't like 8 people overthrow Latveria in Secret War?

Colossus-Big C
Poseiden/neptune solos

K Von Doom
Originally posted by rotiart
i make no mistake, doom is the second most powerful sorceror.. and if dr strange hadn't achieved sorceror supreme status.. that title would have fallen to doom.

He came 2nd in the contest. He's not the 2nd most powerful.

redhotrash
Namor drops a tidal wave

roughrider
Originally posted by Grimm22
Im pretty sure that Namor could pwn Latvia by himself laughing

Yep. big grin

Survivor19
Latvia loses horribly.

roughrider
What's Latvia ever done anyway, besides giving us a few hockey players? stick out tongue

psycho gundam
wasn't atlantis destroyed or something recently?

if not, namor's troops are like 30:1 and as strong if not stronger than spider-man.

The Nuul
The L Word FTW.

redhotrash
Im giving this to Atlantis. Big numbers, can attack from anywhere, can control sea monsters. And again Namor can create and drop a tsunami on them from the start.

Survivor19
If this is current LatvERIA, Atlantis loses horribly against Asgardians, IMO.

redhotrash
Current Atlantis is gone and are also a part of Latveria, so I assume we are using the older versions.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by redhotrash
Im giving this to Atlantis. Big numbers, can attack from anywhere, can control sea monsters. And again Namor can create and drop a tsunami on them from the start. Latveria is landlocked. So while that may apply to Atlantis defending itself, a lot of it doesn't really apply to attacking Latveria. Latveria has better technology, fewer warriors (which is a big factor and give full credit for), but Dr. Doom himself is the tipping point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.