Season 6 Episode 6/6 "FALLOUT"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
BOW WOW GUEST STARS AS A KILLER FROM THE PHANTOM ZONE -- Clark (Tom Welling) is thrilled when he learns Raya (guest star Pascale Hutton) managed to escape from the Phantom Zone and has come to see him in Smallville. The two grow close and Raya shows Clark how to restore power to the Fortress of Solitude. However, Baern (guest star Bow Wow), a killer who also escaped from the Phantom Zone, takes on both Raya and Clark as he seeks revenge for his imprisonment.

AstroFan
"Where my dogs at? Bark with me now." no expression

As much as Smallville likes impaling this year, im hoping for Bow Wow to get that kind of reception.

General Kon-El
WHAT THE HELL? BOW WOW?

Dan-El
It's weird, since I haven't heard anything about him in years. Not since he did a guest spot on Static Shock.

Please, CW, don't hype his appearance! Don't make it seem so great that Bow Wow is guest starring! Stomach hurts...

Blue_Hefner
no

Kal875
Originally posted by Dan-El
It's weird, since I haven't heard anything about him in years. Not since he did a guest spot on Static Shock.

Please, CW, don't hype his appearance! Don't make it seem so great that Bow Wow is guest starring! Stomach hurts... I agree

Dan-El
And with this week's episode, all Bow Wow fans unite. Sadly, that's n ot even enough fans to play a rousing game of Chinese checkers.

Kal875
lolhysterical

well, I really dont like his songs, I dont really know how he is at acting, let me watch the ep first before I start dissin him

AstroFan
Just remember, he is gonna get his ass kicked. wink

Marth18
LIKE MIKE!!?!!???!

Dessel
Raya and Clark are so badly gonna get it on.

Kal875
I dont want to think about that, I see Raya as a teacher for Clark, not a lover

Darth Macabre

Please, CW, don't hype his appearance! Don't make it seem so great that Bow Wow is guest starring! Stomach hurts...

I'm pretty sure that was LiL' Romeo on Static, not Bow Wow.

Kal875
Lil' Romeo, Bow Wow, Tomato, Tamato, I personally don't know which one's which, as far as I'm conserned, there all the same

Dan-El
Alright, here's how the episode pans out:

Bow Wow is great at basketball, but sucks at saving the world. Until he finds a pair of magic mittens, that is! So he chucks his Chuck's for the wooly warmth of the mittens!

"Make me Like Clark" he whispers to the mittens as he is about to punch Lex in the face.

I'm not going to ruin too much of the episode for you guys! You'll have to watch it to find out!

seancstew
Ugh....

Bow wow...

UGH!!!!

next, lets have paris hilton guest star...

as..

are you ready?

IMADRNKBTCHHO!!! Girl...

Cuz, well, at least that would be worth the price of cable.

InnerRise
I'm looking at the new episode of Smallville and who do I see and whose music do I hear?

Little @$$ Bow Wow that's who.

I heard some weeks ago that he was going to be in an episode. I forgot all about it.

It completely goes against the feeling of smallville. Be doesn't belong. They might as well have put Barney in the d@mn episode.

He can't even pronounce Kal-El

It sounds as if he's saying Kal-Lel.

Ugh!!! Why did they do this.

The opening scene was so cliche. Basketball??? I mean seriously??

I still can't imagine that later in this episode him and Clark Kent will be on the screen together.

This makes me cringe all over inside and will for a long time.

glare

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

seancstew
BAM!

BRANIAC!!

There, finally the name out in the show.

nuff said.

Dan-El
Good episode

Dan-El
Shit... double post...

seancstew
Ahhh... Yes, prepare for the fury..

Decent episode. Especially the ending sequence, although a bit overacted by Tom.

Finally, supes realizes that there is more to life than running.

The rest of the season should prove interesting.

Dan-El
I hope so. He seems to be maturing now, and I love it. I'm hoping his training will start by the end of the season, and he comes back from it in the 7th (and more than likely final) season.

Darth Vicious
Pretty good episode. I was hoping for Raya to stay a bit longer. I wonder what his "training" will be like but I do think it'll probably happen between seasons maybe to end the series(very last episode) with Clark becoming Superman. I still hate Lana! Now she is gonna be pregnant with an annoyng lil lana!(so I heard/read)

Jedi Priestess
Meh didnt do much for me this week.

Jedi Priestess
already have a thread on this epi asking for a merge smile

InnerRise
Yeah, I later saw that. My fault. blush

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

AstroFan
He actually wasnt too bad, not enough to complain about really. The opening basketball montage was a bit long though.

InnerRise
Originally posted by AstroFan
He actually wasnt too bad, not enough to complain about really. The opening basketball montage was a bit long though. The reason he didn't seem "too bad" to you was b/c they didn't give him anything to really do, acting wise. Thank God for that. They kept him in that one range of acting. The end required a little more acting ability on his part, but he predictably failed in my opinion. They jumped the gun with that one. They should have just put him in a coma and left it at that. doped

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Darth Vicious
I guess he cant be worse than Batista(WWE Wrestler) who'll have a role as one of the "zoners".

JaxN
how could raya dieeeeeeeeee?????!!!!! smallville is really pissing me off

Kal875
I know, I was starting to like her, she was pretty hot. and she kicked ass.

I hate it how Lana says "You have to chose Lex" she wants all her men t revolve around her.

And I hated how Martha said "Jor-els training, you want to finishh it don't you?"-There making her character lame!

Dan-El
Well, what was she supposed to say? I mean, if Jor-El wants to train, it is, in fact, Jor-El's training! What, was she supposed to be like "So, you want to go to that fancy Kryptonian Ice School for Superheroes, huh?"

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Kal875
I know, I was starting to like her, she was pretty hot. and she kicked ass.

I hate it how Lana says "You have to chose Lex" she wants all her men t revolve around her.

And I hated how Martha said "Jor-els training, you want to finishh it don't you?"-There making her character lame!

confused Finish it? Has he even started it?

Kal875
Well she said something along those lines but you get my point.Originally posted by Dan-El
Well, what was she supposed to say? I mean, if Jor-El wants to train, it is, in fact, Jor-El's training! What, was she supposed to be like "So, you want to go to that fancy Kryptonian Ice School for Superheroes, huh?"
well I'm just sick of Martha really, I was just paranoid when I wrote that.

Dessel
This episode was awesome, but enough with the 'i feel so alone' bs, dind't they go over all that in season 2? And it sucks about Raya, I was starting to like her. And Bow Wow didn't act too badly, I thought he actually did an OK job.

Marth18
Well she said something along those lines but you get my point.
well I'm just sick of Martha really, I was just paranoid when I wrote that.

*cough* psycho *cough*

embarrasment

Kal875
me a psycho? .....It's possible

but They only killed Johnathan off because they thought they were streching the character, yeah right! They should of killed of Martha, her characters sucking right now, there's nothing more for her to do.

JaxN
LOL everyone is going psycho

AstroFan
me a psycho? .....It's possible

but They only killed Johnathan off because they thought they were streching the character, yeah right! They should of killed of Martha, her characters sucking right now, there's nothing more for her to do.

They killed him off because he dies in a few versions of Supermans story.

Kal875
yeah I know, but I read in an article that they were afraid that they were steching his character to far.

and scince when has Smallville been following the story line?

allofyousuckkk
sweet jesus. Bow Wow goes from static shock, to nickelodeon, to "kids in america" (song), to wanted (an album that depicts him as a jailbird), to smallville

wtf?

FistOfThe North
What if Bow Wow were white? Or a white character replaced him? Would you have felt the same?

Kal875
We are not Racist FistoftheNorth, it's just that well....we all dislike BowWow

Henke007
still to little superpowers they had a greater budget in the earlier seasons whats up with that and why should Raya die??! Smallville killing of potentional storylines again there...

And again Martha without Jonathan , zero chemistry in the scenes with Clark and she feels like the fifth weel to bad but truee..

A good eps besides that,...

ManO'Tomorrow
Originally posted by Henke007
And again Martha without Jonathan , zero chemistry in the scenes with Clark and she feels like the fifth weel to bad but truee..

Martha's character isn't a fifth wheel. It's just that Clark has finally moved past the stage where he needs a parental role model to tell him how to act/what to do all the time. So now Martha's scenes aren't going to be as important to the show unless the central plot somehow directly involves her.

AstroFan
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
What if Bow Wow were white? Or a white character replaced him? Would you have felt the same?

Oh my god, are you seriously starting this shit?

If it was some 15 year old blonde boy band singer, we would hate him too.

Dan-El
Oh my god, are you seriously starting this shit?

If it was some 15 year old blonde boy band singer, we would hate him too.

What, you mean like Aquaman? eek!

Henke007
Originally posted by ManO'Tomorrow
Martha's character isn't a fifth wheel. It's just that Clark has finally moved past the stage where he needs a parental role model to tell him how to act/what to do all the time. So now Martha's scenes aren't going to be as important to the show unless the central plot somehow directly involves her.

i figure that 2 and i guess i miss Jonathan Kent he had a good impact on the show and on the Luthors...

What i miss more is the hate between Clark and Lex that aren't really developing in to anything they are just babbling on about Lana zzzzzz boriingg..

FistOfThe North
What, you mean like Aquaman? eek!

or maybe the Green Arrow? Or Clark or Jimmy Olsen? Or how about "the quarterback" as Lex refers to him.

Dan-El
or maybe the Green Arrow? Or Clark or Jimmy Olsen? Or how about "the quarterback" as Lex refers to him.
You mean Whitney? Whitney's dead! What do you have against Whitney? Leave him out of this!

Look, Aquaman was lame. Many have stated this fact. Bow Wow was better, but let's face it facts: he wasn't that great. I mean, since when does an alien start spouting urban slang? Or has a concept of Hell? Maybe some of those things were the writers' fault, but I think everyone would agree that we won't be missing Bow Wow anytime soon.

Besides, what about Pete? There are many people here that liked Pete as a black character, and were sad to see him go! It's too bad they lynched him for having feelings for Chloe... eek! jk jk

Henke007
I want Pete to return to Smallville !!! why hasn't he made any guest apperances i mean he knows CK s secret!!!

Kal875
thats why he left, lol

Henke007
but it would be fun to see Clark demonstrate all his new powers to Pete lol!! Pete could take Chloe away from the lame Jimmy Olsen...

I really don't like that Jimmy Olsen must be the worst Jimmy ever thank god for the 2 Jimmys in Lois & Clark!!!!!

Kal875
Well in the comics, Pete marries Lana. So here's what I'm thinking,

Pete comes back, gets married to Lana, they go on a romantic honeymoon, when all of a sudden, there plane goes down, and only Pete survives.

I don't think thats been done on Smallville.,jk

Big Sexy
What if Bow Wow were white? Or a white character replaced him? Would you have felt the same? yup

Kal875
clapping

Avenger2.0
I think a good end for lana would be Clark gets fed up with her killing his friends.(Lana is inadvertantly responsible for almost every death eg johnatan kent, Raya, freeing of zod, cuased a meteor shower) So he squashes her.

AstroFan
but it would be fun to see Clark demonstrate all his new powers to Pete lol!! Pete could take Chloe away from the lame Jimmy Olsen...

I really don't like that Jimmy Olsen must be the worst Jimmy ever thank god for the 2 Jimmys in Lois & Clark!!!!!

He has only learned one power since Pete left. stick out tongue

I dont like this Jimmy either.

Henke007
He has only learned one power since Pete left. stick out tongue

I dont like this Jimmy either.

he has got the superbreath , but can he fly or not or can he just jump high , long??!! , when will he start flying around instead of super speeding everywhere???

Dan-El
he has got the superbreath , but can he fly or not or can he just jump high , long??!! , when will he start flying around instead of super speeding everywhere???

One thing the producers said about the show in the beginning: No flights, no tights

Kal875
untill the end, right?

Henke007
thats pathetic i mean he has been flying in the series, that power wouldn't just go away, what was it he said to his mom in season 4 - Kal-El can fly not me wtf was up with that he is Kal El for god sake...

Marth18
Because he doesn't know how he did it...but its not like he doesnt try! LAME I guess kal-el was more powerful then clark

Henke007
wait a minute now didn't he fly with Lana in the fortress when he asked her to marry him or did he jump high and if ?!why don't he use that more in the show??!!!

AstroFan
thats pathetic i mean he has been flying in the series, that power wouldn't just go away, what was it he said to his mom in season 4 - Kal-El can fly not me wtf was up with that he is Kal El for god sake...

He has to learn to control it, plus he is scared of heights. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dan-El
wait a minute now didn't he fly with Lana in the fortress when he asked her to marry him or did he jump high and if ?!why don't he use that more in the show??!!!

Super jump. Originally, back in the late 30s, early 40s, Superman never flew, but he could "leap tall buildings in a single bound." That's what this was.

And no, it's not pathetic that Clark can't fly yet. It's a psychological thing. He was raised as a man, and taught that men can't fly. He wants to fit in as much as possible, therefore he subconsciously sabotages himself from being able to fly.

Kal-El was a side of Clark, referred to as the "Id" in Freudian psychology, that is only focused on its needs and uses everything at its disposal to get what it wants. Kal was more like a robot, fufilling it's objectives and working at its full potential.

AstroFan
He will begin to fly when he accepts his destiny and potential, which seems like he is doing after this episode.

Avenger2.0
He flew in the last episode of Season 5.

AstroFan
Ummmm, no he didnt. confused

Henke007
he should bee flying all the time its just a budget thing and since the well o funds seam to be drying out so are the new eps of Smallville ,, arghhhh..

Season 6 is really the worst season so far all the seasons before held a good quality i am very dissapointed..!!!

Dan-El
I think season 6 is the best. They seem to be focusing less on the eye candy and more on the story. By this time last year, Lana had been a vampire for Christ's sake!

And if you don't like the show right now, then stop watching so you can also stop complaining. No offense, but it seems to be the most logical plan, no?

Marth18
And he wont be doing those jumps more cause he has nowhere to do it without being seen..

no costume yet teehee

super pr*xy

hell no.

a white bow wow will be unlimitedly, unequivocally, unequally lamer.

the episode would've been better if it was a bum who was possessed.

Avenger2.0
Ummmm, no he didnt. confused

Ummmm, yeah he did, watch the end of the episode again and you'll see that clark turns and flys after the phantom zone ring that lexzod throws. (There is no way that he was sucked into it nor did lexzod push him)

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Avenger2.0
Ummmm, yeah he did, watch the end of the episode again and you'll see that clark turns and flys after the phantom zone ring that lexzod throws. (There is no way that he was sucked into it nor did lexzod push him) Why would he fly into it when he knows what it is? It sucked him in.

AstroFan
Ummmm, yeah he did, watch the end of the episode again and you'll see that clark turns and flys after the phantom zone ring that lexzod throws. (There is no way that he was sucked into it nor did lexzod push him)

Yeah, if he flew into the phantom zone, then he is dumber than you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dan-El
Yeah, if he flew into the phantom zone, then he is dumber than you. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Point, Astrofan!
Game, set, and match!

Henke007

Dan-El

AstroFan

Henke007
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

U guys make me laugh how old r u again??

u must be newcomers to the show season 6 addicts zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well i havent seen a well written Superman episode this season have U?? can u give me an example and some comments to it and not just funny remarks duds!!!

Henke007

U are the retard 1 even writing that!!

Henke007
Then please, go watch some paint dry. Don't bother wearing a protective mask though. There's nothing for the fumes to damage.

Oh, and if the paint can says it's "Lead Based", don't worry your pretty li'l head off. That just means it's edible. They don't call them paint CHIPS for nothing

i wont even bother to comment that why waste time on an airhead like U!!

AstroFan
U are the retard 1 even writing that!!

No, but reading shit like that could very well make me retarded. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avenger2.0

I see the phantom zone ring was powerful enough to suck a clark(a kryptonian) in from 2 hundred yards away but in the first episode of season 5 it wasn't powerful enough to suck him in from 2 metres away.

The reason he flew into it was so that it wouldn't suck an ordinary people in(thats the way I see it, and it makes the most sense aswell.)

PS. I hope that you wear earmuffs, wouldn't want that mush you call a brain seeping out would we.

AstroFan
Wow impressive, he had never flown before, but apparently knew how to fly backwards. And I guess he decided to redecorate by smashing through the barn wall. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe its just that Zod is more powerful than tweedle dee and tweedle dumb(maybe you two are related).

Dan-El
Wow, these kids really need to work on tossing insults, eh Astro? I mean, "airhead"? What the hell?

AstroFan
"Retard 1" was worse. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kal875
lol, I know I was actually enjoying theree little quarrel.

I knew Lanabitch, was pregnet as soon as she fainted

and it ticked me off when she said "this about what I want" is'nt everything about her?

AstroFan
Was that Martian Manhunter in next weeks preview?

And no I dont mean Batista. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avenger2.0
Wow impressive, he had never flown before, but apparently knew how to fly backwards. And I guess he decided to redecorate by smashing through the barn wall. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe its just that Zod is more powerful than tweedle dee and tweedle dumb(maybe you two are related).

Actually he flew up onto the missile in the 3rd episode of Season 5(note the flying effects) and then again when he had lana in the fortress.

Zod didn't even touch him or heat vision or anything. and even if zod was more powerful that wouldn't make the phantom zone any stronger.

Quit with the insults already.

AstroFan
Fine, no insults, but I can still say you are so damn wrong.

And he didnt fly in Hidden, he jumped, those were flying effects, they were slo mo effect, just like the time Brainiac turned his head in Splinter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clonest
Sooo...anybody see tonights epsiode "RAGE" and what happioned on last weeks episode...I missed most of it and only sal the begening part FILL ME IN!

Avenger2.0
Fine, no insults, but I can still say you are so damn wrong.

And he didnt fly in Hidden, he jumped, those were flying effects, they were slo mo effect, just like the time Brainiac turned his head in Splinter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think that it makes more sense that clark flew into the Phantom zone so that no-one else would be sucked into it, I think that he would have put up more of a fight if he was sucked into it unwillingly.

Do they actually say in the 5 season after clark has studied (before he saves Chloe) that he can't fly cause I don't remember anyone saying that he couldn't fly.

Henke007
I think that it makes more sense that clark flew into the Phantom zone so that no-one else would be sucked into it, I think that he would have put up more of a fight if he was sucked into it unwillingly.

Do they actually say in the 5 season after clark has studied (before he saves Chloe) that he can't fly cause I don't remember anyone saying that he couldn't fly.

I agree totally offcourse he flew up to the missile and offcourse he flew with Lana in the fortress , they just can't afford having him fly thats the only reason and thats why he is superspeeding all the time hell he doesn't even jump in any episodes or use superbreath or whatever the only real jump must be when he crossed over all the way from Daily Planets roof over to Luthercorp when Martha and Lionel was being held hostage!!

Well time to se episode 7 and see if green arrow gets his but kicked from Clark once and for all LOL!!

Dan-El
You would agree wouldn't you? Have either of you ever thought that perhaps this Kryptonian portal to the Phantom Zone, the one with Kryptonian writing, was in tune with the Kryptonian genetic structure of Kryptonian life force, therefore only able to suck Kryptonians in?

The reason I'm repeating Kryptonian is so I can hopefully get you to ask "What's a Kryptonian" so I can prove what the true problem is.

Bardock42
You would agree wouldn't you? Have either of you ever thought that perhaps this Kryptonian portal to the Phantom Zone, the one with Kryptonian writing, was in tune with the Kryptonian genetic structure of Kryptonian life force, therefore only able to suck Kryptonians in?

The reason I'm repeating Kryptonian is so I can hopefully get you to ask "What's a Kryptonian" so I can prove what the true problem is.

What's a Nubian?

Marth18
Thats what i was thinking, was it martian manhunter?! cause if it is im gunna piss my pants

Kal875
probably because I read a spoiler that said MartianManhunter will save Clark

and it looked like Clarked needed saving in the preview

Marth18
We can only hope

Avenger2.0

Well you got us there, I can't complain about that, but that does create an interesting question. How did the radation dude and the tree lady get into the phantom zone then? by the way thats a rhetorical question.

Dan-El
Too bad, I'll answer it anyway.

Radiation Rapper and Arbor Ava (you'd get it if you saw the Aquaman pilot) were trapped in the Phantom Zone with a more general transmitter (the braclet that opened the door to the Phantom Zone). The one that Lex-Zod had was the same one that the two Kryptonians in season 5 used, which was attune to Kryptonian DNA/life force/whatever. This explains why it was able to suck in the brute and the chick, and Clark in that episode.

Best explanation I can give. Either way, it sucked Clark in. These portals aren't big enough to suck in the entire Earth.

Avenger2.0
I doubt that the krytonians would build a device that would ownly capture their own race.

The reason that the chick and brute got sucked into the portal was because clark knocked them in. In that episode you will notice that they were within 3 metres of the phamotn zone portal and they were not being sucked towards it in the slightest, from this we can conclude that the phantom zone will suck in any matter that gets to close to the event horizon of the portal. If it was keyed to kryptonian blood than it wouldnn't have closed until all krytonians in the room were sucked in.

I do not deny the possibility that the ring that lex threw did infact suck clark in. But I really believe that clark flew(or jumped) into it of his own free will.

Maybe you ask the producers what happened.

Dan-El
Why would Clark jump into it willingly? What sense does that make?

Kal875
easy one Dan-el I'm surprised you did'nt know, he jumped into it because he wanted the whole world to be destoyed to make a 2nd Krypton stick out tongue

Dan-El
Oh Kal, what would I do without your sense of humor? lol

Kal875
probably beating Avenger2.0 senseless

Dan-El
Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.