Omega Weapon vs Night Terror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Battle of the monsters!

...Yeah Ok, I was bored... anyways the Battlefield is the Chaos Realm (SC3 stage) Omega Weapon can use Ultima Weapon's sword for this battle.

Ready.... FIGHT!

Aranwe Valuin
Omega, I mean... just look what it did in Dirge of Cerberus.

But what about Chaos vs. Night Terror eh?

Kayne Archeron
which Omega Weapon are you talking about?

Darkstorm Zero
The secret boss in Final Fantasy 8 version... that thing was the hardest monster in the game... Actually scratch that, he was the hardest fight in the entire game period... Even the Ultimecia battle at the end of the game was easier than that...

TricksterPriest
Oh god, that thing? This is a slaughter. Omega Weapon was unbeatable without the laguna card. You needed to transmute it into an invincibility item. There was no other way to beat Omega Weapon. Night Terror gets raped.

MadMel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh god, that thing? This is a slaughter. Omega Weapon was unbeatable without the laguna card. You needed to transmute it into an invincibility item. There was no other way to beat Omega Weapon. Night Terror gets raped.
very badly i might add...god that thing was hard!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.