Superman Returns audiobook

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

systemshock2
Get this audiobook and get it now. I purchased it from Amazon.com last week and absolutely love it. It has now become my favorite audiobook as there's nearly 10 hours of Superman Returns in it. (For example I'm on hour 3 and it's barely on when Jimmy and Clark are at the bar). There's just so many neat things explained in the audiobook that expand on certain scenes, and more importantly it gives so many more "deleted" scenes as well. I highly recommend anyone out there who is a HUGE Superman Returns fan to get this.

I also thought I'd give some neat little trivia that has occurred throughout the novel; just little bits of information that seemed interesting to note. Let me know if you'd like some more posts like this one; I'll post them as I continue listening to the CD's.

----------------------------------------------------------

Superman went to outer space to find Krypton, only all that he found was a mile long chunk of it. And the reason why he appeared so weak when he returned back to Earth was because the Krypton he found had already turned into Kryptonite, and he had also passed an asteroid field made of bits of Kryptonite.

The ship he went in was made at the Fortress of Solitude from one of the crystals Jor-El had given him

Lex and Standford (Kal Penn in the movie) were the ones who actually planted that piece of information in the tabloids about Krypton.

Kitty hates being called "Kitty", and repeatedly tells Lex to call her Katherine.

Lex met Kitty while in prison, when she was visiting her husband during conjugal visits.

In the scene where Gertrude signs over her Will to Lex, he actually had her drugged from pills. (Now that's low).

Lex continuously wears a wig throughout the novel, seemingly still ashamed of his baldness.

Ever wonder why that big henchman kept filming everything in the movie. It's because Lex ordered him to, apparently wanting him to record his history as it's happeneing for the rest of the world to see.

Jimmy is apparently a regular at the bar he took Clark to. And he hadn't sold a photo in over two months, which might explain that.

Clark had his Superman costume in the big briefcases he took to Metropolis, which might explain why the movie showed in detail him hiding it in the janitor's closet.

The Gertrude's fortune came from the former husband's business in yachts and boats.

Young Clark first experienced his heat vision when he kept eyeing Lana at school.

Lex apparently has a photographic memory. Besides being able to remember the exact walking distance to the Fortress of Solitude, once inside he knows exactly how many steps it is to where the activation sequence of the crystals are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway's I'll add some more later on when I hear some more interesting things. Enjoy.

redcaped
We're going to get something similar with its DVD release. I'd rather want action not information...sequel awaits!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.