Custom Batsuit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok. if u could customize your own Batsuit from any model u choose, whether it be the tights, movie armored Batsuits, Onstar Batsuit, the comics suit w/e. which one would u choose and if u could customize it in any way what would it be?

braz
for me id have the Batsuit off Batman Begins, with the cowl he wore at the end of the movie which i believe had slightly longer ears than the first or second time he wore it. and also, i wish Christian Bale would slim down a bit, and tone up some cuz he makes that batsuit look a little too puffy IMO.

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
for me id have the Batsuit off Batman Begins, with the cowl he wore at the end of the movie which i believe had slightly longer ears than the first or second time he wore it. and also, i wish Christian Bale would slim down a bit, and tone up some cuz he makes that batsuit look a little too puffy IMO.

Plus batnipples.

You can't NOT have batnipples!

tomstoyz
My favorite Bat-Suit is the one like the Kenner Super Powers action figure. This is the suit in classic great, yellow, & blue. The belt had those capsule-shaped thingys on it....awesome!

Another nice suit is always the ADAM WEST 1966 TV Show suit!!

Darth Martin

braz
wow. thats pretty neato. u know, i actually thought of the gauntlet flamethrower for Batman as well, except i was thinking about having duels. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.