Could a lightsaber actually be made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damien B
?

Strangelove
possibly...the biggest trouble would be finding the focus crystals and weaseling blueprints from Lucas

Scythe
Ofcourse, with the right amount of drugs, anything is possible.

amity75
One of the science boffins at my work (This guy has more degrees than a thermometer) said it could be achievable but the battery would be the size of a amall country.

~Da Rev~
plus the whole fact that you wouldn't be able to contain the light because light goes on forever.

Damien B
im a starwars freak cant help it.DMB

Leo.M
I wish they could, I don't think they will.... at least not in our life time.

amity75
I wouldn't want one anyway, I'm a Star Wars fanatic yet I know that within 2 mins of owning one I'd have dropped it and accidentally severed my leg.

Strangelove
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
plus the whole fact that you wouldn't be able to contain the light because light goes on forever. yes, that too

Scythe
Originally posted by amity75
I wouldn't want one anyway, I'm a Star Wars fanatic yet I know that within 2 mins of owning one I'd have dropped it and accidentally severed my leg.

Or something else! Poor unlucky bastard...

Vinny Valentine
Not Possible.

I'm more interested on their new Sexomatic 5000.

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by amity75
One of the science boffins at my work (This guy has more degrees than a thermometer) said it could be achievable but the battery would be the size of a amall country. Let's do it!Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Not Possible.

I'm more interested on their new Sexomatic 5000. Let's do it!

The Pict
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Let's do it! Let's do it!

Nice sig! Sonata Arctica rock!

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Damien B
? There are actually four rivaling countries who have the technology to make a lightsaber. However, they all have patents, and hate each other, so I doubt it'll happen in the near future.

§P0oONY
Why would we need a lightsaber... Guns are far more efficient.

Pandemoniac
Guns are for sissies.

A light saber is theoretically possible, but still a tough challenge. Have to agree, they would be rather redundant anyhow.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
possibly...the biggest trouble would be finding the focus crystals and weaseling blueprints from Lucas

I will steal them if that would help.jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.