odd thing today...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
Ok, so I was at sams club, checking some things out, and start messing around with a drum set. There are some sticks, and I start playing around.

I know nothing about drums, and I've never even fooled with one before.

However, in the process of the playing, no les than 3 people came up to me, and said something to the effect of "you're a really good drummer"

Does this tell you something?

The Pict
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Ok, so I was at sams club, checking some things out, and start messing around with a drum set. There are some sticks, and I start playing around.

However, in the process of the playing, no les than 3 people came up to me, and said something to the effect of "you're a really good drummer"

Not really

TheKingofKINGS!
GOriginally posted by The Pict
Not really Good, then it's not just me.

The Pict
take some lessons, see if it was a one off. But you might have a talent for the drums.

Pandemoniac
It might. Perhaps you got lucky with what you did on the drums, perhaps you have a good feel for it. Get behind a drumkit some more and see what happens, you never know!

Morning_Glory

Does this tell you something? no...

ADarksideJedi

It says go for druming!You may have a talent!jm cool

KILLA420
band=the king of kings band!

Leo.M

Yeah, it does. Those people have never heard a real drum player in their life.

But if you think it sounded good... take some lessons srug

Barker
How much did you pay them beforehand? no expression 13

Thorinn

Does this tell you something? Yeah, you read into things too much. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
This tells me those people are beat deaf.

Strangelove

Does this tell you something? srug drumming is pretty easy to make it sound good

Naz
they may have just been being polite. erm

undercoverninja

first off were you drunk?

bogen

yes, you watch decent music videos

Council#13

I was pressing random piano keys at school and someone asked me, "How long have you been taking the piano?" so I decided to mess with him and said, "About 3 years." He's like, "Oh."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.