Who is BlackSunshine??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
So what exactly do think of me. Be honest but try to keep it clean and nice. stick out tongue If you're gonna be mean then dont post at all.

Strangelove
BlackSunshine is pure secks droolio

BlackSunshine
doped

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Strangelove

yes

Leo.M
I don't really know you, so I can't really say. You seem nice though happy

Barker
Someone random to vote against in the best OTF member poll. no expression ermm

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Barker

big grin

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Leo.M
I don't really know you, so I can't really say. You seem nice though happy

thanks stick out tongue

InnerRise
You're a mother right and involved with another KMC member.

is it comprehensible.....

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by InnerRise

yes and I LOVE being a mother smile

Mr. Bacon
one of the people who eliminated me yes

wife of Imp.

InnerRise
Have yall decided what you all are going to dress your daughter up for Halloween yet?

Naz
Have yall decided what you all are going to dress your daughter up for Halloween yet?

I vote princess. shock

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
one of the people who eliminated me yes

wife of Imp.

hahha. i was the earlier target.stick out tongue

but yeah..i barely know you...*shrugs* have no problem with you either tho. smile plus your daugter is a cutie. happy

Prabhodh
I don't really know you, but you are seem nice, married to Imp...? and you have a daughter. big grin

BlackSunshine
OK guys...for the LAST time we're not married laughing We love each other very much but marraige is not even a thought right now.

InnerRise
That's why I said "Involved" wink

I'm Just Too Good.

Punkyhermy
why not, if you don't mind me asking.smile don't believe in it or something?

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
why not, if you don't mind me asking.smile don't believe in it or something?

I do but Imp doesnt and I respect his feelings on all that.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
OK guys...for the LAST time we're not married laughing We love each other very much but marraige is not even a thought right now.

oops sowie embarrasment

Punkyhermy
I do but Imp doesnt and I respect his feelings on all that.

ahh...i see...smile

BlackSunshine
its ok smile

Punkyhermy
thats cool. whatever makes the two of you happy, eh?stick out tongue big grin

BlackSunshine
exactly smile

JaehSkywalker
*manages to squeeze in and whisper*

a good person and probably sees me around here.... happy

The Pict
So what exactly do think of me. Be honest but try to keep it clean and nice. stick out tongue If you're gonna be mean then dont post at all.

You seem to be a kind, caring, (and very, very, very pretty) mother and a cool person to talk to.

Council#13
BlackSunshine's a member of KMC. She is a mother and is a nice person.

Röland
Mom, together with Imp and seems pretty cool. big grin

Mišt
Never heard of her hmm

BlackSunshine

Mišt
Well she must be some kind of attention whore if she made a thread about herself hmm

BlackSunshine
noooooo.......

Mišt
Nah I kiiiiiiiiiiiiiid petpet You are a cool chica. clap

Strangelove
I hope this doesn't start another awful trend fear

BlackSunshine

Council#13

What do you think about the thread title, "Who is Council#13?" ?

Because I can
lol, who is Council#13?

Council#13
Just some dude who wants to be like me. disgust

Mišt
*makes thread before anyone else can* leftright

Because I can
... wish i was funny smile

Mišt
Originally posted by Because I can
... wish i was funny smile

*grants wish* I am your fairy godmother mistw00t

BlackSunshine
shock Mist is a woman???

Mišt
scared

Impediment

I made one like this a while back because I was extremely bored.

BlackSunshine
Well, yeah I was pretty damn bored. Not to mention it was late and everyone was already asleep. glare

InnerRise
No excuses. You know you were just full of yourself at the time. tongue

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka......

BlackSunshine
No excuses. You know you were just full of yourself at the time. tongue

embarrasment

=Tired Hiker=
I imagine you are about 24-26 years old, British, nice looking, a bit plump, pretty face. Am I right?

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I imagine you are about 24-26 years old, British, nice looking, a bit plump, pretty face. Am I right?

Not even close to being plump and I'm not British.

=Tired Hiker=
Not even close to being plump and I'm not British.

Okay, so you are a tall slender American girl, 26 years old, nice firm boobs, blonde hair, and an ass that won't quit? embarrasment

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Okay, so you are a tall slender American girl, 26 years old, nice firm boobs, blonde hair, and an ass that won't quit? embarrasment

*drools over that description*

Shad0w_Frost
I agree wink

She is also very kool and nice cool

Kongu Dude
Blacksunshine is a ..

dodgy

Hot Member. doped

Terrorist
a woman

Punkyhermy
hm...this thread makes me curious enough to attempt a thread of the sort on myself...

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker

InnerRise
So how did your little girl's first Trick or Treat outting go?

How did it go for you? It must have been something. Taking your child out for the first time. How old is she again?

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

BlackSunshine
She had alot of fun. She was a fairy. Shes got soo much candy!! It was actually the best Hallowen for me! The whole day went great!!

InnerRise
How will you handle the Candy High? Never thought about that huh? vampire

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

BlackSunshine
How will you handle the Candy High? Never thought about that huh? vampire

heh...I've already handled that whole thing. It was hilarious!!

Spartan005
BlackSunshine is one of the most awesome members on KMC.... a proud, loving mother and a great all around friend smile

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Spartan005
BlackSunshine is one of the most awesome members on KMC.... a proud, loving mother and a great all around friend smile

aww! stick out tongue hug

InnerRise
heh...I've already handled that whole thing. It was hilarious!! Did yall like go through each piece of candy to check and see if it looked alright?

That's what my mom always did. Of course I was right there watching to make sure I didn't lose anything too good.

BlackSunshine
Did yall like go through each piece of candy to check and see if it looked alright?

That's what my mom always did. Of course I was right there watching to make sure I didn't lose anything too good.

We actually didnt go to anyones house. There was some stuff going on at the square here in town and at the fairgrounds. It was mainly people who worked at the stores on the square and we also went to the mall. Then we went to my friends job ans she gave my daughter 3 huge handfuls of candy!!

Sanctuary
BlackSunshine is cool and Texas-y. w00t She is really nice and always has cool music on her myspace page. happy

At first I thought this was a weird amnesia thread. confused

Lyna303

Mr Parker

yeah thats really all I know as well.

Impediment
BlackSunshine is the person whom I make Whoopie with.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Impediment
BlackSunshine is the person whom I make Whoopie with.

naughty indeed. shifty

InnerRise
Keep it in the bedroom people.

Young kids are on here.

Your daughter might even be sneaking on here. shock

anata wakarimasu ka.....

BlackSunshine
Keep it in the bedroom people.

Young kids are on here.

Your daughter might even be sneaking on here. shock

anata wakarimasu ka.....

yeah...that's possible laughing she's 2

BobbyD

My response is going to come off harsh, though it's intention are meant to be purely benign.

And, let me say that you have never said anything bad to me, nor have I witnessed anything bad between you and another member here. However, I find it somewhat disturbing that one would actually create a thread, and ask for others' opinion about him/herself, without allowing for anything interpretted as mean or cruel to be said.

Are you looking for acceptance? Is there something else bigger going on in your life? There is hidden meaning behind this thread. If there is not, then it can be perceived as quite vain.

Finally, those that know me here probably think I am somewhat egotistical. So yes, you might even say that I am calling: Kettle. Come in kettle?

That's my 2 cents.

ps Ask your family and friends who know you best. wink

Impediment
Originally posted by BobbyD
My response is going to come off harsh, though it's intention are meant to be purely benign.

And, let me say that you have never said anything bad to me, nor have I witnessed anything bad between you and another member here. However, I find it somewhat disturbing that one would actually create a thread, and ask for others' opinion about him/herself, without allowing for anything interpretted as mean or cruel to be said.

Are you looking for acceptance? Is there something else bigger going on in your life? There is hidden meaning behind this thread. If there is not, then it can be perceived as quite vain.

Finally, those that know me here probably think I am somewhat egotistical. So yes, you might even say that I am calling: Kettle. Come in kettle?

That's my 2 cents.

Momma always said, if you can't say something nice, go somewheres else.

SelphieT
BlackSunshine is too cool for Texas yes

BobbyD
Originally posted by Impediment
Momma always said, if you can't say something nice, go somewheres else.

Indeed. Truer words were never spoken. But, my message is not mean-just "brutally" honest. That's what the thread asked for. If it hurts BS, it was not my intention. However, it would not be my problem either. wink

~Da Moose~

That's my 2 cents.

*takes 2 cents and returns change* Wut?ninja

BobbyD
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
*takes 2 cents and returns change* Wut?ninja

Great! I can buy a red hot dollar then. Thank you for your generosity. wink stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
Indeed. Truer words were never spoken. But, my message is not mean-just "brutally" honest. That's what the thread asked for. If it hurts BS, it was not my intention. However, it would not be my problem either. wink

doesnt really bother me...your opinion is about the same as anyone elses. I do however want to assure you that I'm far from vain, the word doesn't even fall into my vocabulary actually, and I really didnt expect a response from anyone. Have you seen how many people have made threads just like this one? Most likey out of complete boredom or curiosity. SO, like I said, you're opinion doesnt affect me whatsoever. Not gonna go cry in a corner and slit my wrists or any thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BobbyD
doesnt really bother me...your opinion is about the same as anyone elses. I do however want to assure you that I'm far from vain, the word doesn't even fall into my vocabulary actually, and I really didnt expect a response from anyone. Have you seen how many people have made threads just like this one? Most likey out of complete boredom or curiosity. SO, like I said, you're opinion doesnt affect me whatsoever. Not gonna go cry in a corner and slit my wrists or any thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wink

And yes, not to single you out, but yes I do see/know how many others here have created their own virtual chat rooms. Duly noted, Sunshine....er, I mean Black Sunshine.

stick out tongue

I'm gonna clean this joint up. 2guns

BlackSunshine
mkay then

~Da Moose~
Black Sunshine is someone I'd like to know better, but, given that she is by all outward appearances a doting, devoted mother who loves her child, she is, in my books, a good person. smile

BobbyD
Black Sunshine is someone I'd like to know better, but, given that she is by all outward appearances a doting, devoted mother who loves her child, she is, in my books, a good person. smile

Again, for clarification....was not attacking her as a person. Heck, in God's eyes she may be a far better person than I.

~Da Moose~
Again, for clarification....was not attacking her as a person. Heck, in God's eyes she may be a far better person than I.

Dude, I wasn't referring to you. I was responding to the question of the thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackSunshine

thanks stick out tongue _melt__

BobbyD
Dude, I wasn't referring to you. I was responding to the question of the thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

(silly me) smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.