Star Wars kotor 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Numa Xarh
it looks sweet and so far your ideas look great man love the idea of the hoods and going around doing whatever shit you want great ideas lets just see if they do something like gta style like get done with the storyline (cause i still want one) and then at the end you can just mess around and shit online thing sounds to much like star wars galaxy if u want online just go back to galaxy dumbasses and last of all anybody finds something new about release date or info on the game especially vids let me know

peace

General G
Originally posted by Darth Numa Xarh
it looks sweet and so far your ideas look great man love the idea of the hoods and going around doing whatever shit you want great ideas lets just see if they do something like gta style like get done with the storyline (cause i still want one) and then at the end you can just mess around and shit online thing sounds to much like star wars galaxy if u want online just go back to galaxy dumbasses and last of all anybody finds something new about release date or info on the game especially vids let me know

peace

huh Huh, please redo with more periods, commas, and any other grammar rule you can think of because I got so lost during that.

Darth Numa Xarh
if you go to youtube and type in star wars next gen it will show something that looks like kotor 3 or the next project for lucas arts its sweet and stuff i just hope the kinda make more changes like have hoods that you can wear and different weapons classes and maybe same format like gta ( like the free roam) for all the planets so u can do whatever and stuff thats about it that better general g

Darth_Glentract
Hm. I take it you're from some parallel universe in which grammar doesn't exist.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Hm. I take it you're from some parallel universe in which grammar doesn't exist.

I guess you're from some parallel universe in which manners don't exist.

stick out tongue

Blue_Hefner
You're mistaken. KOTOR 3 does not exist. It isn't being made. Ever.

Broke Beat
when did they come to this decision? confused

Darth Numa Xarh
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
You're mistaken. KOTOR 3 does not exist. It isn't being made. Ever.

give me some evidence that it isnt being made then i will believe you

Mišt
Give some evidence it is, cause that video isnt Kotor. Christ, are people so retarded these days?

NOTE: This game has not yet been announced or officially confirmed by the publisher. Exact plans for which platforms this title might release on are also unconfimed at this time. Unofficially, the game is expected to be one of three next-gen projects in the works at developer Obsidian Entertainment.

http://au.pc.ign.com/objects/793/793796.html

So as of now, nope, it isnt.

General G
Damn, I was really looking forward to it, I even have a 360. Halo 3 will have to do...

Ushgarak
Please use the other thread. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.