Sidious & Dooku vs. Mace Windu & Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
ROTS versions of Dooku, Sidious and Mace.

1. Saber battle
2. Force battle
3. All-out fight

Rampant ox
1. Dooku would beat Kas'im. I would say that Mace would be able to beat Sids again - but not before Dooku comes over to help. The sith win.

2. I daresay the sith pwn. Sidious is uber and Dooku is a fair notch above Kas'im methinks.

3. Close, but the sith are simply to good.

Blax X
Prepare for the beat down my freind.

Kas'Im is so over rated for no reason, he already has more fanboys then Reven, Marka Ragnos, and Exar Kun put together...

jollyjim311
Haha, not quite, but, I agree. Sidious and Dooku for the win.

Darth Sexy
Kas'im is overrated? Since when? You people love to spew out nonsense like "Omg this guy is overrated". People think he's good for a reason, people think Sidious, Revan, Kun, are all good for a reason.. Anyways in a saber fight I'd give this one to Kas'im and Mace. They are just simply better in that field. In a force and overall battle, the two sith would win.

Nikkolas
People think Sidious is good because he could destroy entire fleets and is noted as the greatest Sith ever. He has demonstrations and words to back up why people regard him as powerful. The only thing Kas'Im has going for him is that quote on him mastering all forms of lightsaber combat. It's like the Ragnos "most powerful of the most powerful" all over again.

Mider999
they might mean he's the strongest sith in politlcal power i dont see any other sith that strong ever, sept this newest one maybe in star wars legacy, and palpatine never lost to windu cause windu was better he let him win in fact the lightning being thrown back into his face was making him stronger since sith feed of pain, and the lightning was chocking windu just from the ozone, and if windu is better then palpatine why did palpatine and yoda stalemate, i dont know who this kas'im guy is though

Dessel
1. Very close. Probably just Kas'im and Mace.
2. Again, very close. Mabe just the sith.
3. See 1.

Escape81
1. Kas'im and Mace.
2. Sidious and Dooku.
3. Sidious and Dooku.

Prodigal Knight
Bump Escape's post.

Deception
Originally posted by Nikkolas
People think Sidious is good because he could destroy entire fleets and is noted as the greatest Sith ever. He has demonstrations and words to back up why people regard him as powerful. The only thing Kas'Im has going for him is that quote on him mastering all forms of lightsaber combat. It's like the Ragnos "most powerful of the most powerful" all over again.

Ye except the latter quote cannot be disproven nor proven, so you cant exactly say its being a fanboy to say that Ragnos was the strongest. Why? Because you can't prove any of them wrong. Sidious's abilites are sure great, but without more definitive evidence Ragnos's abilites may or may not have been better.

Didn't Yoda master all the forms of lightsaber combat? I wouldn't be surprised if Kas'Im was a better saber duelist that Dooku.

Mider999
i guess they think that ragnos was the strongest cause he kept the sith under his sway all his life and even after his death did any other sith have such dominence over a group of sith then marka ragnos, and remeber the guys he was bossing around where guys like naga shadow, and no im not a fanboy i just found out about this ragnos character.

((The_Anomaly))
Though 1 would be tough, I'd still give it to the Sith. And all the rest go to the Sith as well.

Lightsnake
Ragnos held dominion over the Sith? He and every last other Dark Lord in the two thousand year period.

Darth Sexiest
One look at the cute, cuddly Ewok would be enough to make Maul regret the life of servitude and darkness that he has lived. He would abandon his sinful, violent ways, and join forces with the Ewoks.

Then, there'd be a sitcom called, "Ewok and Me", with Maul becoming an award winning actor.

LOL

Darth Sexiest
Oh yeah..um...I guess Mace and Kas'Im takes this...

Prodigal Knight
LOL, wrong thread!

VinCon01
And until we've seen him use greater abilities, Sidious gets it by default. We know that Sidious has great abilities. Until we get evidence of Ragnos having abilities like that, he's weaker by default for exactly that reason: He hasn't shown anything. Maybe he's the greatest Uber Sith God of all time...But until he actually shows it, he's not. For example:

Man in subject A: He's shown tossing cars around like toys, shredding entire cities with the ability to create and control fire, and stabbed through the head a dozen times but still lives.

Man in subject B: He's shown throwing a rock, making a flame, and gets stabbed in the hand.

According to your logic, we should neither debate or assume that the man in subject A is stronger, simply because there's always the minor chance that the man in subject B will be shown doing something more impressive. That simply isn't how it works. Man A is clearly stronger based on what we've seen, and what we've seen is the only thing we can go by.

Kadesh
hmm good one, marka could be so powerful he could blow the galaxy easy or so weak r2d2 can kill him with a stun gun

Darth Subjekt
thats from another thread.....

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
One look at the cute, cuddly Ewok would be enough to make Maul regret the life of servitude and darkness that he has lived. He would abandon his sinful, violent ways, and join forces with the Ewoks.

Then, there'd be a sitcom called, "Ewok and Me", with Maul becoming an award winning actor.

LOL

LOL, wtf? laughing out loud

this wouldent have been as funny had it not had anything to do at all with this thread whatsoever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.