Wolverine vs. Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
On top of the Daily Bugle building, these two deadly warriors duke it out. A KO counts as a win, no PIS, etc.

The usual stuff.

Regular weapons for Cross, addy claws for Wolvy. No prep. They start off facing eachother at opposite sides of the roof.

Who wins?

endrict
Logan 9/10

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
On top of the Daily Bugle building, these two deadly warriors duke it out. A KO counts as a win, no PIS, etc.

The usual stuff.

Regular weapons for Cross, addy claws for Wolvy. No prep. They start off facing eachother at opposite sides of the roof.

Who wins? "Originally posted by Wolverine2006
How strong is this Midnighter? I'm pretty sure he's not going to get a k.o. on Wolverine if he isn't in the 100 ton strength range. "

Wolverine can't lose to anyone under 100 ton range. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
"Originally posted by Wolverine2006
How strong is this Midnighter? I'm pretty sure he's not going to get a k.o. on Wolverine if he isn't in the 100 ton strength range. "

Now, now, just because he's incredibly wrong and inflivted with fanboyitis is no reason to make fun of him smile

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Now, now, just because he's incredibly wrong and inflivted with fanboyitis is no reason to make fun of him smile You just did! eek!

SpunkySmurph
You just did! eek!

mad Are you trying to discredit my good deed for the day? mad

Horrificus
"Originally posted by Wolverine2006

Yup.

Well, except for Yuriko's father.

The totally "human" little old man, that beat Wolverine, practically to death with a "Wooden Sword", because Logan was not worthy of true steel.

Everyone remember that? HHmmmm?

bigbran
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yup.

The totally "human" little old man, that beat Wolverine, practically to death with a "Wooden Sword", because Logan was not worthy of true steel.

Everyone remember that? HHmmmm? Neat.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yup.

Everyone remember that? HHmmmm?

Which is why Crossbones takes this

Oh, and by the way, well we're at it, do you have scans?

PRAYERRUN
Not much on the actual fight huh. I too would love to see scans.

Grimm22
Crossbones is pretty badass erm

He can hold his own with Cap in h2h for the most part

I mean he's no red skull, but he's no slouch either

capt it up
what crossbones a normal human who is good fighter he nothing overly impressive. He not putting logan down.

The Fake Macoy
Cap beat Crossbones when he didn't have the SS serum. I think Wolverine will be able to take Crossbones.

PRAYERRUN
so bonehead looses huh lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.