Ajax vs. Collossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Ajax (of the Pantheon)

against Colossus

blah, blah, blah, blah. I say Ajax takes it.

KillAll
oh man, not even one reply? lets bring this back to life, it sounds interesting big grin

Battlehammer
Ajex, from the trojen war......if so how does he beat colossus or even hurt him?

tkitna
He may not win, but his punches affected the Hulk so i'm pretty sure Collossus is going to feel it too.

r0nm0n88
this is a pretty even fight. but i gatta give it to colossus after awhile. i feel like hes a little more durable

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
He may not win, but his punches affected the Hulk so i'm pretty sure Collossus is going to feel it too.

wait Ajex is in marvel and fought the hulk?

Survivor19
Dude, that is Ajax from the Pantheon.
Guess, what comic he appeared in? It was Incredible Hulk. There was an era, wgere Hulk was freaking leader of Pantheon (after he replaced Agamemnon).
I vote for Colossus, btw.

Eternal Idol
Colossus ftw. Don't know if either has a strength advantage over the other, but Ajax gets punch drunk sooner than Colossus.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Dude, that is Ajax from the Pantheon.
Guess, what comic he appeared in? It was Incredible Hulk. There was an era, wgere Hulk was freaking leader of Pantheon (after he replaced Agamemnon).
I vote for Colossus, btw.

Well the reason I am confused is there a trogen war pantheon series currently, that has nothing to do with marvel if not mistaken

golem370
Ajak's profile http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ajax_(Pantheon)

KillAll
ajax power also grows with his rage (similar to hulk), so i'd say it depends on how angry he becomes. but i'd still give the slight edge to colossus. for his fighting ability alone.

KingD19
Ajax doesn't look like he can really use his arms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.