The Video Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Anyone seen this low budget trash? I picked it up in a charity shop on VHS for a couple of quid. Really quite awful but great at the same time, its one of those ones you used to see in the video shop when you were a kid.

Its about these zombies that come out through this TV into our world, a few nice gore scenes, especially the iron in the head.

It breaks with zombie lore as the zombies cant be killed (unless maybe you destroy the TV) and they dont bite they prefer a nice bit of strangulation.

One for the fans.

Deano
ive never even heard of it. i'll check it out tho.

cheers

Espantada23
Sounds incredibly lame but like something I would wathc...I'll have to look it up.

Wolfie
The plot sounds like it could be funny, but I've been watching so many bad horrors lately, hoping for a laugh and not getting one.

papabeard
The zombies can be repelled by showing them their reflection, which lets them know they are dead, and one of them goes about in a wedding dress.

steverules
I'll see what I get on eBay then maybe see if I can buy it for a quid...maybe 50p but nothing above a quid.

Espantada23
I looked this title up on IMdB and it came up with some Celine Dion crap.

Espantada23
Ok I found it...looks lamer than I thought.

Nordicdusk
I seen that movie years ago when i was a kid i taught it was great then but i would have to see it again to give a true opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.