The Best OTF Member: Elimination Game (Uber Version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY

§P0oONY

~Da Moose~

Cheetah girl
Hi how are you??

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Why do essentially the same game, with the same tired members AGAIN? And why is it ALWAYS the same 15-20 members? Why not come up with an elimination game that allows for ALL members of the OTF, not just the BORING ones that are ALWAYS there? Make it open to everyone? After a while, the same shit different day stuff gets stupid, like Vinny's thread as well.
"If you want to add yourself or someone else, feel free to do it in the 1st ten pages. No segregation in this game. "

hmm

I just couldn't be arsed making a new list... I just added the ones who blatently wanted to be on it from the other one.

And I made this thread because I was kicked off the other one for being a "**** tard".

~Da Moose~

§P0oONY
I'm not calling YOU out Spoony, please don't take it personally. It's just that the games here, Vinny's included, are stupid. Half the members can't be arsed to play, because, one, they're not worth it, and two, because they're always with the same old members....time and again. yawn

Don't worry, I know it's nothing personal and even if it was it'd still be "all good". I just thought stealing Vinny's thread would be funny as he hates me and I have a feeling it would get him a bit angry. I'm just a very petty person.

~Da Moose~

§P0oONY
That in and of itself is a good reason to start this thread. smile Those threads are just circle jerks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ah yes.. Circle Jerks..... confused

silver_tears
Why do essentially the same game, with the same tired members AGAIN? And why is it ALWAYS the same 15-20 members? Why not come up with an elimination game that allows for ALL members of the OTF, not just the BORING ones that are ALWAYS there? Make it open to everyone? After a while, the same shit different day stuff gets stupid, like Vinny's thread as well.

Oh no you didn!
You did not just call me boring! mhm

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by silver_tears
Oh no you didn!
You did not just call me boring! mhm

*sigh* It's not the PERSON per se, Irene, it's that it's always the same PEOPLE in the games....and that IS boring. roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
I was kidding, I was trying to be cute, why aren't you laughing??! WHY?!?!?! cry

§P0oONY

~Da Moose~
I was kidding, I was trying to be cute, why aren't you laughing??! WHY?!?!?! cry

I got old on the weekend Irene...I got old and humourless and bitter. IT had something to do with the wind.....blink

I was laughing...to myself...quietly. It was like a titter....you know?

~Da Moose~

silver_tears
I got old on the weekend Irene...I got old and humourless and bitter. IT had something to do with the wind.....blink

I was laughing...to myself...quietly. It was like a titter....you know?

You said titter doped
All is forgiven.

§P0oONY
Oh FFS....that doesn't improve things SPoony. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Sure.... Becuase your whole rant wasn't for attention.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

~Da Moose~
You said titter doped
All is forgiven.

Tis a great word. I titter all the time.

But seriously Irene, did I ever get blown this weekend! eek!

~Da Moose~

silver_tears
Tis a great word. I titter all the time.

But seriously Irene, did I ever get blown this weekend! eek!

Fantastic, by anyone I know? eyes

See what I did there? icon5

~Da Moose~
Fantastic, by anyone I know? eyes

See what I did there? icon5

Mother nature? confused

Assumed I meant sexually? confused

silver_tears
Mother nature? confused

Assumed I meant sexually? confused

Yes embarrasment
Then I remembered something about the wind, wasn't it brutal?
My brother was taking me back to school and it was vicious on the highway.

§P0oONY
Actually, it wasn't. roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't rant for my own personal attention, but rather, the subject that I feel needs attention drawn to it. I said nothing when Vinny did his little highschool thread, I just said it when it was duplicated here. It's boring, that's all. It has nothing to do with ME, but rather, that it's mundane and irksome. big grin
Of course you wouldn't do it to Vinny.... It's always me, going though your mind was. "Vinny rocks so I won't draw this to his attention, I'll just wait until predictable spooony does it then I can smite him with my words"..... Yeah..... I don't know what the **** I'm talking about anymore. hmm

~Da Moose~
Yes embarrasment
Then I remembered something about the wind, wasn't it brutal?
My brother was taking me back to school and it was vicious on the highway.

laughing out loud Look< A Guffaw!!

It was wicked. I can imagine the 401 would have been ridiculously windy. I lost my clothing SEVERAL times whilst walking outside. wink

~Da Rev~
Why do essentially the same game, with the same tired members AGAIN? And why is it ALWAYS the same 15-20 members? Why not come up with an elimination game that allows for ALL members of the OTF, not just the BORING ones that are ALWAYS there? Make it open to everyone? After a while, the same shit different day stuff gets stupid, like Vinny's thread as well. Someone's mad he's not on the list.

~Da Moose~

silver_tears
laughing out loud Look< A Guffaw!!

It was wicked. I can imagine the 401 would have been ridiculously windy. I lost my clothing SEVERAL times whilst walking outside. wink

You mean several more times than usual? hmm
I can dig that.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Someone's mad he's not on the list.

Yeah, THAT'S it. I can't stand that I'm not on a Member elimination game. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I said to Irene, maybe I just got old on the weekend, but the whole teeny bopper shit is getting reallllllly old.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

§P0oONY
hysterical Vinny Rocks? From ME? nono I hardly think so.

Anyhow, you're getting too emotional again, typical Spoony, crying like a baby....

Ah Spoons, if I ever come to the UK, you and I are going out for a pint.
I'm not crying like a baby... More weeping like an infant. mhm

We don't drink pints over here. We down them... hmm

~Da Rev~
Yeah, THAT'S it. I can't stand that I'm not on a Member elimination game. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I said to Irene, maybe I just got old on the weekend, but the whole teeny bopper shit is getting reallllllly old.... roll eyes (sarcastic) *turns off sarcasm detector*

It'll all be over soon, laddie

~Da Moose~
You mean several more times than usual? hmm
I can dig that.

Come to think of it, I can't remember if I even had clothes on to begin with. I'm so forgetful. embarrasment

~Da Moose~

§P0oONY
Ok, whatever. We'll go out, get drunk, make fun of ugly people and brawl. smile

Hey! I won't make fun of you just because I'm drunk. It's not your fault, okay?

See what I did there? eek!

silver_tears
Come to think of it, I can't remember if I even had clothes on to begin with. I'm so forgetful. embarrasment

You're getting old baby, it's natural.
However I can ignore that bit flirt

captian13
blanka is out

~Da Moose~

~Da Moose~
You're getting old baby, it's natural.
However I can ignore that bit flirt

Because I'm rich? sad

silver_tears
Because I'm rich? sad

Well I was gonna say because you can bounce pennies off that ass, but either will do really doped

§P0oONY
Yes, you attempted humour.

Why the hell is everyone asking me if I saw what they did in their posts today? Am I normally unobservant? confused

You have no idea how many decades I've been working on that post. Don't ruin it for me. weep

~Da Moose~
Well I was gonna say because you can bounce pennies off that ass, but either will do really doped

laughing out loud Ok...that was unexpected.

So, the billions of pennies I have, combined with the fact that you can bounce them off my ass, is the reason. Good. My life is complete.

~Da Moose~

silver_tears
laughing out loud Ok...that was unexpected.

So, the billions of pennies I have, combined with the fact that you can bounce them off my ass, is the reason. Good. My life is complete.

I do it all just to see that smile on your face touched

§P0oONY
Oh..sorry. ninja What proper response would have been better?

"laughing

You truly have the greatest comic mind in the universe, if only you were gay."

~Da Moose~

~Da Moose~
I do it all just to see that smile on your face touched

Well, it wasn't in vain. If only I could find a way to make you truly happy in return. sad

§P0oONY
'kay.... confused

laughing

You truly have the greatest comic mind in the universe, if only you were gay and willing to enter into a same sex relationship with me and have a nice marriage on top of a mountain, whereby I could declare my lifelong affection for you and tell everyone it was your sexily funny mind that stole my heart. Oh, joy and rapture.....

Are you coming on to me? confused

silver_tears
Well, it wasn't in vain. If only I could find a way to make you truly happy in return. sad

Strip on cam? hmm

~Da Moose~

~Da Moose~
Strip on cam? hmm

SURE!!! But only if you want to!! That would be great!!! Happy Dance eek!

§P0oONY
A little bit, but not enough for you to get excited about.

Oh.... Okay.... Why not enough to get excited about? Is there something wrong with me?

silver_tears
SURE!!! But only if you want to!! That would be great!!! Happy Dance eek!

Sweet, how's 2 pm for you?
I'll give you time to shave in all the right places.......like you know your face leftright

~Da Moose~

~Da Moose~
Sweet, how's 2 pm for you?
I'll give you time to shave in all the right places.......like you know your face leftright

Heh heh...oh, its ME stripping?

silver_tears
Heh heh...oh, its ME stripping?

Well duh, I went last week doped

§P0oONY
Because.....Oh man...how can I break this to you gently?

sad

I'm not gay. There is nothing gay about me. I don't want anything to do with gayness. Gay is not my style. I hate everyone's penis but my own. I am straight.

confused
So it's the size of my penis...... Shallow bastard. mhm

silver_tears

§P0oONY
He's clearly penisist.

Clearly hmm

~Da Moose~
Well duh, I went last week doped

For me? Was I present? confused

~Da Moose~

silver_tears
For me? Was I present? confused

You may or may not have been passed out on the couch.
I take no responsibility for that, I mean just because I crushed those pills into your drink does not mean a thing!
Those cops have nothing! lookaround

§P0oONY
How the hell did you pull THAT one out of what I said? laughing out loud

You said the word penis a lot and no way in hell I was going to read like 3 lines of text. srug

~Da Moose~
You may or may not have been passed out on the couch.
I take no responsibility for that, I mean just because I crushed those pills into your drink does not mean a thing!
Those cops have nothing! lookaround

I am so flattered that you would take the time to drug me, so that you could have your way with me... cry

~Da Moose~

silver_tears
I am so flattered that you would take the time to drug me, so that you could have your way with me... cry

Yes.....my way with you. leftright

~Da Moose~
Yes.....my way with you. leftright

laughing out loud

Irene....totally off topic here....but....leftright you don't....have, like, a really big dick, do you? JUST ASKING!!! Coz.....umm.....yeah.....

§P0oONY
laughing out loud

Irene....totally off topic here....but....leftright you don't....have, like, a really big dick, do you? JUST ASKING!!! Coz.....umm.....yeah.....

You got our pictures mixed up again...

silver_tears
laughing out loud

My bad, I'll tell Bubba to be more gentle next time leftright

~Da Moose~
My bad, I'll tell Bubba to be more gentle next time leftright

ninja Could you?

silver_tears
ninja Could you?

Alright, but the best kind of love clearly is rough love.

lord xyz

Vinny Valentine
hysterical Vinny Rocks? From ME? nono I hardly think so.

Anyhow, you're getting too emotional again, typical Spoony, crying like a baby....

Ah Spoons, if I ever come to the UK, you and I are going out for a pint.

laughing Moose doesn't like me Spooony no expression

Anyway, this thread made me laugh, this isn't a good way to piss me off.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

laughing That IS funny, isn't it?no expression

lord xyz
laughing NO ONE likes me Spooony no expression tongue_ss

§P0oONY

Nah, it only didn't piss you off because you want to be seen as a cool guy that can take a joke... I know the truth Vinny... but I'll keep it our little secret. wink

lord xyz

Vinny Valentine

lord xyz
wink No It didn' piss me off because the fact you resorted to making a duplicate thread to piss me off only shows how immature you are happy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427484

Exactly the same except it's not a duplicate. Oh, and Spooony didn't make it to piss you off, that was just a side-effect. wink

Strangelove
The great thing about the The Best OTF Member Game is that it can be done again after the first one is over. So how's about we all stop our bitching and finsih the first one before starting another?

Wiser heads must prevail, young ones....w00t

silver_tears
Stop winking at each other you homosexuals doped

lord xyz
Originally posted by Strangelove
The great thing about the The Best OTF Member Game is that it can be done again after the first one is over. So how's about we all stop our bitching and finsih the first one before starting another?

Wiser heads must prevail, young ones....w00t Or just not bother with any? Besides my best forum game owns them all.

lord xyz
Stop winking at each other you homosexuals doped wink

Sanctuary
I'm not in this one either. disgust

§P0oONY
wink No It didn' piss me off because the fact you resorted to making a duplicate thread to piss me off only shows how immature you are happy

Did I ever claim to be mature?

Strangelove
Originally posted by lord xyz
Or just not bother with any? Besides my best forum game owns them all. there are far too many forums to consider. The thread fails no expression

~Da Moose~

Wiser heads must prevail, young ones....w00t

But why bother? It's lamer than the Moosey awards.

Anyhow, it's just another boring thread topic that only a certain number of members seem to be included in, which is, pathetic. big grin

§P0oONY
Stop winking at each other you homosexuals doped

Gay and proud baby... Gay and proud.......

I'm also up for heterosexual sex though... hmm

Strangelove
But why bother? It's lamer than the Moosey awards.

Anyhow, it's just another boring thread topic that only a certain number of members seem to be included in, which is, pathetic. big grin you're just upset that you weren't chosen for the game petpet

lord xyz
there are far too many forums to consider. The thread fails no expression Ah well.

lord xyz

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Sanctuary
I'm not in this one either. disgust

Me either, those bastards. That's ok, I could just make a "Who is the best Mr. Sandman?" thread. Then noone else can win.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Sanctuary
I'm not in this one either. disgust Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Me either, those bastards. That's ok, I could just make a "Who is the best Mr. Sandman?" thread. Then noone else can win.

Did you ****ers just decide to not read the opening post?

Mr. Sandman

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
No, I just decided to ignore what it said and complain anyway. ****er.

Makes sense.. hmm

Jedi Priestess
Moose! eek! Long time no see! smooches

Irene I love that smilie! doped

BlackSunshine
I see how long that lasted. laughing

§P0oONY
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I see how long that lasted. laughing

A whole post... Not too shabby... hmm

~Da Moose~
you're just upset that you weren't chosen for the game petpet

*sigh* Friend, let me tell you something....my life revolves OUTSIDE of the internet. I have friends, I have money, and I get laid. It's not boasting, it's simply a fact. I don't concern myself with whether or not I am chosen for a popularity game at Killermovies.com. laughing out loud

I DO however, get tired of small minded people who assume that because their lives are so inconsequential in the non cyber world, making these popularity shows important to them, that it also matters to me.

I have an opinion on these tired threads, and I voice them. If you don't like what I say, there is always an ignore option. 'Kay? petpet

Strangelove
*sigh* Friend, let me tell you something....my life revolves OUTSIDE of the internet. I have friends, I have money, and I get laid. It's not boasting, it's simply a fact. I don't concern myself with whether or not I am chosen for a popularity game at Killermovies.com. laughing out loud

I DO however, get tired of small minded people who assume that because their lives are so inconsequential in the non cyber world, making these popularity shows important to them, that it also matters to me.

I have an opinion on these tired threads, and I voice them. If you don't like what I say, there is always an ignore option. 'Kay? petpet I'm joking mein freund. Lighten up, m'kay? petpet

~Da Moose~
I'm joking mein freund. Lighten up, m'kay? petpet

Hmmph....I couldn't tell, and I don't know you that well. confused

Strangelove
Hmmph....I couldn't tell, and I don't know you that well. confused Rule of thumb: don't take anything I say seriously stick out tongue

~Da Moose~
Rule of thumb: don't take anything I say seriously stick out tongue

So you WEREN'T JOKING?! mad

Strangelove
So you WEREN'T JOKING?! mad damn straight, muthafu**a thumbsup

~Da Moose~
damn straight, muthafu**a thumbsup

Ah hell, I'm so confused, Strangelove........What the f**k? That IS your name, isn't it?

Kongu Dude
herbthumb

Strangelove
Ah hell, I'm so confused, Strangelove........What the f**k? That IS your name, isn't it? That all depends. If I say yes, then you shouldn't take me seriously. But if I say no, I'd be lying. The world may never know srug

Kongu Dude
That all depends. If I say yes, then you shouldn't take me seriously. But if I say no, I'd be lying. The world may never know srug

oh

~Da Moose~
That all depends. If I say yes, then you shouldn't take me seriously. But if I say no, I'd be lying. The world may never know srug

Rrriiggghhht......What the f**k? In the moosing world, it's so much easier. We simply are numbered in our own groups by the length, in inches, of our penises. I am simply known as 37.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've never sent you my 'boudoir' photos, have I? flirt

Strangelove
Rrriiggghhht......What the f**k? In the moosing world, it's so much easier. We simply are numbered in our own groups by the length, in inches, of our penises. I am simply known as 37. I long for a life as simple as yours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.