Another new face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chigawop
Hey, I'm not one for attention, but I just wanted to introduce myself (...mostly as proof of not being a spammer).

I like dogs, candlelight dinners, and long walks on the bea... oh wait, wrong forum. stick out tongue

I'll mostly be hanging out in the horror forum, but I may branch out every so often.

Party on Wayne!

... oh gawd, I just dated myself so badly.

Jack of Blades
Hmmm Dated himself.thats kinda gay or is it?hi anyway

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Hmmm Dated himself.thats kinda gay or is it?hi anyway

no not that kind of dated

Weeping Fairy
yo, welcome to KMC!!!! pm me if u gots ne questions, or just wanna chat big grin

chigawop
Our house... in the middle of our street
Our house... it was our castle and our keep

*sigh* Now I know which song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Thanks wink

And thank you for the welcome. smile I hope to do you all proud. As for self-dating... well, we're known for a lot of things out here, but I don't think that's one of them.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by chigawop
Hey, I'm not one for attention, but I just wanted to introduce myself (...mostly as proof of not being a spammer).

I like dogs, candlelight dinners, and long walks on the bea... oh wait, wrong forum. stick out tongue

I'll mostly be hanging out in the horror forum, but I may branch out every so often.

Party on Wayne!

... oh gawd, I just dated myself so badly.

excellent welcome post!! clapping

laughing out loud

I hope you stick around!! eek!

marchingcat

happywave

Kongu Dude
Welcome. wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.