Majestic vs Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins?

Validus
Stardust

Majestic won't do any better than Bill.

manjaro
tsk tsk Val..do i detect a hint of saracsm in your voice?shifty

Validus
confused

Not at all. Stardust is going to beat any hero who's mainly physical in their attacks.

guy222
SD

"Id"
Does Majestic get his Blade forged from pieces of the creation engine? If so, he will outright effect Stardust, if not kill him.

cdtm
Originally posted by HaSon
confused

Not at all. Stardust is going to beat any hero who's mainly physical in their attacks.

But Stardust lost to Bill in every encounter..

If Majestic doesn't do any better, you're basically saying he'll win. With a struggle maybe.

Prep-Man
Majestic with his toys wins. If not, SD.

Warlord
SD

Prep-Man
How does he win with Majestic's swords?

Warlord
where does the OP mention swords?

Prep-Man
I thought we use standard equipment? IIRC, Majestic has been using these lately.

Warlord
sorry in the latest books I've read with him he did have them as standard equip.

if they are now ok. however can they do anything top Stardust that he cannot reform from

Prep-Man
they're not just swords. They can literally destroy, kill pretty much anything. Even energy beings.

Warlord
even power cosmic based beings (the source of all energy in marvel)?
ok then. if he has them as standard equip he should win

Prep-Man
I'm not sure if he still has the "universal powerup". When he became a member, he had reality warping capabilities as well. Along with protecting the universe from a universal threat.

"Id"
Originally posted by Warlord
sorry in the latest books I've read with him he did have them as standard equip.

if they are now ok. however can they do anything top Stardust that he cannot reform from

Its base equipment for sure.

As for the blades capabilities, it can cut through anything even those with nigh-invulnerability. And deflect energy blasts.

As far as energy being go, it killed Jack Marlowe (Spartan w/Void Entity). And submitted TAO despite having combined powers of Max, Void, and whats her face etc..

Prep-Man
Yeah, those 3 had massive reality warping powers.

Warlord
Originally posted by "Id"
Its base equipment for sure.

As for the blades capabilities, it can cut through anything even those with nigh-invulnerability. And deflect energy blasts.

As far as energy being go, it killed Jack Marlowe (Spartan w/Void Entity). And submitted TAO despite having combined powers of Max, Void, and whats her face etc..

impressive to say the least

"Id"
Yeah members sleep on those blades. Nemesis has a pair of them, and unlike Gamoras Godslayer. These live up to their hype.

Prep-Man
What has Nemesis done with them?

Warlord
only because they are not tested on Thanos yet....wink

"Id"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.