Shroomin on hollween

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I think that would be ****ing nuts just imagine whats everything would be like until of course u got picked up by the cops

Strangelove
no expression I thought you were dead, we haven't seen you in so long

lord xyz
Originally posted by DeNiro
I think that would be ****ing nuts just imagine whats everything would be like until of course u got picked up by the cops Chav.

Mr. Bacon
Nice of you to drop bystick out tongue

LanceWindu
I think that would be ****ing nuts just imagine whats everything would be like until of course u got picked up by the cops

No thanks. Drugs are bad mmkay?

KILLA420

Been there, done that before no expression

Leo.M

laughing

vraya the great
hmmmm yeah, I guess so hmm

DeNiro
I fell in by mistake just like i did just know so ill be seeing u ill tell u how tommorw goes if things work out

Impediment
Been there, done that, don't wan't to do it again.

Kongu Dude
no expression

x_hp_fan

hmm I could never get my hands on shrooms.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
no expression

SelphieT
I could get them if I wanted, but I'd probably scratch my eyes out from people being in scary costumes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.