Empire of Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emily Writer
Empire of Darkness

Long ago, when darkness and flames covered the land of SherTill, many men and women trembled in fear of their dark emperess, Natasha, a young, beautiful, evil woman who had blood red eyes, long black hair that went to the middle of her back, a femminin body of which looked pure; Her intensions were not. For she once knew kindess until the world cast her away for the use of the Dark Magic. She now resides as ruler of SherTill and plans on taking the world as her own.

Five brave heroes and Heroines now walk the earth, each with their own powers and skills.

Kyle- a nobleman from the swordsman guild Orphit. He is 37 years old and has the power of fire, of which he uses for his strong, crystal blade, Terra. The sword he named after the death of his nine year old daughter.

Jessica - a beautiful rouge archer with the power of wind. She is 17 years old and weilds a crossbow and arrows with poisoned heads. She Fights along side her brother, with her mother's spirit guiding her, she fights.

Hiro - a young rouge with the power of earth. He is 17 years old and weilds a staff. He fights along side his sister, Jessica and protects her with his magic.

Reno - an ambitios child, a mere 13 years old and already able to weild a bastard sword with great strength. He has the power of light.

Steph - an ubnoxious trickster, much is unknown about her, her age is 19. She loves to pull dangorous pranks for fun, but was a former captive of the King, she broke free by creating a chemical that could burn through metal, known as acid. She has no magic, though uses chemistry and potions, along with her 12 sided dice.

The story takes place in the age of kings, the old ages. Where many species along with humans walked the earth. Animals were used for work, such as farming, hunting and for the very purpose of food. The enjoyment the men and women get, of which is tragic, is to watch fights in the colloseum, where Knights and Wizards fight to the death, to prove to others that either brute strength, or the magic is stronger.

The story will start out as the lives of the hero's as children ten years ago. They are great friends, including Natasha. They live in an orphan home. The only one who is not a child is Kyle, who runs the home.

Spots:

Emily Writer - Natasha
Silent_Dreams - Steph
Scarecrow088 - Hiro
TradeMark - Kyle
Johns Mannequin - Reno
Thunder Fox - Jessica

---------------------------------------

Natasha - Child form: http://128.121.125.249/images/beyblade/anime%20girl1_200w.gif

Natasha Adult: http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/008/9/b/Anime_Empress___coloured_by_Salacia_Mao.png (without the wings)
---------------------

Natasha sat on a small chair in the corner by herself, watching the other children play. She stood up and walked over to a small box of toys and started digging around. She giggled happily when she picked up a fake wooden wand and curtsied to Kyle before running out of the orphan home and to the back yard. She started to wave it around, making small black lines in the thin air, as if she were drawing on nothing.

Emily Writer
(Bump..?)

Thunder Fox
jessica

Thunder Fox

Thunder Fox

scarecrow088
((can we start or are we waiting for emily))

Emily Writer
(Just get the adult and child pics for your character and start.. if you read the top post you would have seen my story post...)

trademark
does kyle have to be 37 because i can't find a pic of a 37 year old anime pic

Emily Writer
(He can look in his twenties...)

Wild-Cherry
{ Let me know if any spots open up =] }

A_broken_smile
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
{ Let me know if any spots open up =] }

ditto...

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
{ Let me know if any spots open up =] } well i am out of this wild cherry just got my stupid character

Emily Writer
(ok.. I'm making two new characters...)

Ezhno Haken - a follower of Natasha, and Natasha's child hood friend. He is a martial artist with the power of ice. He does as he is told. He loves the feel of a battle and nothing stands in his way.

Robin Heart - a follower of Natasha, and best of friends. She uses a staff to poison her enemies.

Thunder Fox
claiming Ezno Haken

Thunder Fox
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/52.jpg Child
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/GSAlex.jpgTeen
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/iceman3.jpgadult

scarecrow088
Originally posted by Emily Writer
(Just get the adult and child pics for your character and start.. if you read the top post you would have seen my story post...) oh...big grin

child

scarecrow088
teen (how do you add all three at once)

scarecrow088
adult

Thunder Fox
photobucket

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
ditto...

Silent_Dreams
Ok. Here to post finally.Teen

Johns Mannequin
Keno is tall and skinny for his age, has long black hair, and hazel eyes.

Emily Writer
Keno...?

trademark
i am dropping kyle

K Tragedy
(Have any spots opened up recently?)

Thunder Fox
um robin i think

Thunder Fox
Robin Heart - a follower of Natasha, and best of friends. She uses a staff to poison her enemies

Skunkette Love
Robin is preferred right now

K Tragedy
(I wouldn't mind playing Robin. So it's fine if I claim her?)

Thunder Fox
yep

Skunkette Love
yup smile

~B@ckB0n3~
Since Skunkette Love PMed me to, I will take over Kyle. I read the beginning, so I'll just need the Okie Dokie from someone's..

Skunkette Love
You got the okie dokie from me smile

It's ten years after the beginning currently.. You can talk to anyone except Natasha right now ^^

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by Skunkette Love
You got the okie dokie from me smile

It's ten years after the beginning currently.. You can talk to anyone except Natasha right now ^^ Gotcha...thumb up

Skunkette Love
So.. Am I to say that this RP is officially dead since a few characters have yet to post, and it seems as if they aren't planning on posting at all?

K Tragedy
(I'll post soon!! No worries! I'm just looking for some pics for Robin. I have a question too.

Are there any villians in the game that need to be taken? I'm going through an evil phase..)

Skunkette Love
Robin Kinda is a villain smile Seeing as how Natasha = Bad girl, and Robin is her friend and follower...

K Tragedy
(Oh! Phew, good thing I know that. I was working on a starting post and I had her being a goody-goody. Off to change that! Thanks for the info n.n)

Thunder Fox
hi kim

Sasuke Uchiha
I'll join if anything is open?

Skunkette Love
Okay I'm going to make this RP alot more simpler...

~*~*~*~Made Ups Are Allowed~*~*~*~

SilentWolf
I would definatly post... But I need the guy who's playing my brother to post first! >_<

Skunkette Love
I'll Take control of Hiro for now...

scarecrow088
(( sry about not posting in a while i got a new job and its been taking up all my time))

hiro was acting like a child trying to get away from jessica, "ok-ok i can walk on my own now." hiro's leg was wrapped in a case of rock and used his powers to move the rock surrounding his leg. " see jess im fin- he says while walking away then he falls to the ground. "owowowow, im ok!" he cries out in pain.

K Tragedy
Ohhh!! I'd like to make a made up character! I think it'd be interesting!

Name:
Demitri Sentai

Place in Plot:
Demitri is a spy, constantly observing and memorizing his "hosts". He works for the darkness, taking everything he learns and fetching this information to Natasha. In return, he receives a place of power when the darkness seeps into the world. He's pretty flawless, making those who try to search him out nothing but vain money collectors. He can never be caught, and if so he's always one to escape. He wastes no time in running messages back and forth, surfing the wind and using his steed to gallop quickly over the land.

What do you think?

Skunkette Love
I don't mind.. but I need your characters to be posted before the RP Dies completely.. sorry of I'm being a bit pushy but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.