Whose going egging?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
I haven't decided if I'm going to. ermm Last time I got killed. cry

=Tired Hiker=
Last time I got maimed, then hung, then killed. embarrasment

Marth18
Originally posted by Leo.M
I haven't decided if I'm going to. ermm Last time I got killed. cry stick out tongue

=Mysta=-kILL
I got egged. confused

RogerRamjet
you try that at my house and i'll break your ****ing face into 1,000 pieces and send it back to your momma piece by piece...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/doped.gif

Strangelove
Don't....I've been egged before and it's f**king annoying, we only just got the egg off after 2 years

Blanka
i am

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Last time I got maimed, then hung, then killed. embarrasment And that was the last time you ever looked in my bathroom window, wasn't it.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Blanka
i am

In Fate's Hands
already went but my one friend was using eggs my other friend was using toilet paper i was using silly string

ADarksideJedi
My house was egged last year.Me and my boyfriend are going out tonight to throw toliet paper around and shash pumkins and throw eggs.JMdevil

Damien B
Im going tonight as well im taking corn cobs and I havent figgured out what else prob silly string. DMB

Lyna303
funny...last party i went to we went doorbell ditching...lol reminds me of middle school...

Lana
Egging = immature as hell. Grow the **** up.

Leo.M
baby

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
And that was the last time you ever looked in my bathroom window, wasn't it.

embarrasment

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Egging = immature as hell. Grow the **** up. Amen

~Da Rev~
Egging = immature as hell. Grow the **** up. Insted, skip class and fail school...just like me

Raven Guardia
Egging = immature as hell. Grow the **** up.

agreed, its also very disrespectful.

Leo.M
I don't think it's that bad. I don't go and egg random ppl if that's what you mean. confused I egg my friends. stick out tongue We all go to this forest place and it's just us egging each other in teams stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
I don't think it's that bad. I don't go and egg random ppl if that's what you mean. confused I egg my friends. stick out tongue We all go to this forest place and it's just us egging each other in teams stick out tongue

well thats a bit different, its not like you throwing eggs at peoples homes or cars etc.

BlackSunshine
I went egging with some friends when I was in junior high. It kinda backfired on us bcz apparently the people's house were egging knew we were coming. So lets just say we all had to shower when we got home. laughing But it was pretty fun at the time.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I went egging with some friends when I was in junior high. It kinda backfired on us bcz apparently the people's house were egging knew we were coming. So lets just say we all had to shower when we got home. laughing But it was pretty fun at the time.

Don't tell me they blasted ass all over you. confused

Leo.M
I bet they got them good laughing

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
well thats a bit different, its not like you throwing eggs at peoples homes or cars etc.

I wouldn't do that. I may be an *******, but I'm that much of an ass stick out tongue

That's funny laughing Did you guys find out who tipped them off?

=Tired Hiker=
Every time you throw an egg, you are killing a baby chicken fetus. no expression

BlackSunshine

That's funny laughing Did you guys find out who tipped them off?

No, but after they started throwing stuff at us we decided, hell, lets have a food fight in the middle of the road. They, btw, werent throwing just eggs.

=Tired Hiker=
No, but after they started throwing stuff at us we decided, hell, lets have a food fight in the middle of the road. They, btw, werent throwing just eggs.

Poo?

Strangelove
No, but after they started throwing stuff at us we decided, hell, lets have a food fight in the middle of the road. They, btw, werent throwing just eggs. It's a waste of food, that's what it is....delicious food no

BlackSunshine
Poo?

noo roll eyes (sarcastic) food, like apples and oranges...the apples kinda hurt...i came back home with some bruises and my mom flipped out.

Leo.M
I wish I could have been there laughing

Every time you throw an egg, you are killing a baby chicken fetus. no expression

What about when I eat eggs? shock I'm killing baby chickens weep

=Tired Hiker=
I wish I could have been there laughing

What about when I eat eggs? shock I'm killing baby chickens weep

Doesn't count since you are putting the dead fetus to good use. But wasting an egg by throwing at a house or a car or a person is a waste of precious life. no expression

~Flamboyant~
Last year we egged and flour-bombed all the rich houses on the other side of town.

Mišt
Last time I got maimed, then hung, then killed. embarrasment

Me too bag

Kongu Dude
I dont think so. srug

But maybe to RR's house. hmm

Damien B
Paint ball wars are so much fun when everyone has automatics just make sure you have anti fog on your mask. DMB

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
It's a waste of food, that's what it is....delicious food no

Eggs are yucky!jmsick

Scythe
I haven't decided if I'm going to. ermm Last time I got killed. cry

Man, if I were a chicken, I'de be pissed...

Barker
Egging is an Easer holiday.

noobs. 13

ADarksideJedi
It is also a Halloween thing too.jmsmartass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.