adult cannonbal vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is cannonball powers at his adult age:

Powers and Abilities:
generate thermochemical energy as a blast field, which can act as propulsion, bio-kinetic blasts, a protective force shield, and a containment field around his opponent, or absorb kinetic energy to create shockwaves or supercharge the force behind his punches

carver9
cannonball wins this. Superman dont have a way of harming him

Galan777
Supes ftw

carver9
how

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by carver9
how

Let me be the first to say:

eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Newjak
Superman all day everyday.

PillarofOsiris
Lol horrible thread.

PillarofOsiris
Just because he owned gladiator doesn't mean he can beat Supes.

Newjak
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Just because he owned gladiator doesn't mean he can beat Supes. I remember reading the comic where this happened. It's been awhile so my memory may be fuzzy but in reality all he did was surprise Gladiator with his ability but Glads was ready to dish out the pain afterwards until they got interrupted.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Newjak
I remember reading the comic where this happened. It's been awhile so my memory may be fuzzy but in reality all he did was surprise Gladiator with his ability but Glads was ready to dish out the pain afterwards until they got interrupted.
Yeah I was just trying to mess with carver.

SquallX
Caver, you do know Kal has more ways to kill his opponents right?

Here's a few methods
1. Toss him space
2. Burry him in the Earths's crust
3. Sucks all the oxygen out of the area
4. Heat vision him like he did to Manchester Black
5. Speed rush him
6. And if all else fails, just beat the shit out of him.

-Pr-
Yeah, Superman is just in a different league to Cannonball. Even the DCNU version should really take this.

Newjak
YEah I remember a comic where Cannoball basically KOed himself flying into Juggernaut.

He is totally outclassed here. I'm thinking of closing this for spite.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Newjak
I remember reading the comic where this happened. It's been awhile so my memory may be fuzzy but in reality all he did was surprise Gladiator with his ability but Glads was ready to dish out the pain afterwards until they got interrupted.

Yeah I remember that Christmas issue where Cannonball tricked Gladiator into doubting himself briefly due to not harming Guthrie, and Sam releasing the power right back into Gladiator. Resulting in a short term KO.

At the time I thought Sam was the best thing to ever happen to the Xmen.

Then a few months later he was easily captured along with the rest of the X-team by Prime Sentinels. I was SHOCKED! Sam was in mid flight yet was put down by energy weapons.

Their tactic. Attacking him from many angles whilst in mid-air.

I may well be wrong. But from my limited knowledge of Sam he can tank any kinetic resistance from sources in front of him or that he is aware of......

Supes is too fast and will eventually tag him easily.

I'm also not aware of any advancements Sam has undertaken since the early 2000s.

carver9
This thread was made in 2006. Really guys. Stiltman, you use to be better than this. You don't even debate anymore. Change your name from Stiltman to Pestman.

-Pr-
You first, carter.

StiltmanFTW
This thread was made in 2006. Really guys. Stiltman, you use to be better than this. You don't even debate anymore. Change your name from Stiltman to Pestman.

http://i48.tinypic.com/28tj2uh.gif

I can always bump more of your "epic" threads, so be careful big grin

psycho gundam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

abhilegend
This thread was made in 2006. Really guys. Stiltman, you use to be better than this. You don't even debate anymore. Change your name from Stiltman to Pestman. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.