I can die a happy lady, now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
I just got back from best buy and i got my hands on a brand new Guitar and i got to play the Unreleased Guitar Hero 2. I nearly had to clean out my pants after playing Rush's YYZ on hard.

I still am amazed. I'm going back tomorrow.

In Fate's Hands
YOUR A WOMAN! blink

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I just got back from best buy and i got my hands on a brand new Guitar and i got to play the Unreleased Guitar Hero 2. I nearly had to clean out my pants after playing Rush's YYZ on hard.

I still am amazed. I'm going back tomorrow. best buy sells guitars...???

the people who work at best buy are jack asses

Mr. Sandman
Wait, hold on, You bought a guitar from best buy?

Why not try an actual music store? What was the variety? An Ibanez and a Fender? C'mon.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman

Why not try an actual music store? What was the variety? An Ibanez and a Fender? C'mon.

laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
you're hot da rev droolio

Strangelove

I still am amazed. I'm going back tomorrow. Mozeltov!

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
you're hot da rev droolio Are you coming on to me?Originally posted by Morning_Glory
best buy sells guitars...???

the people who work at best buy are jack asses Sorry, let me say that again....

A brand new *implied* Guitar *implied*

vraya the great

Why not try an actual music store? What was the variety? An Ibanez and a Fender? C'mon. Don't talk bad about Ibanez. It's what I've got weep

Thorinn

I still am amazed. I'm going back tomorrow. Originally posted by Strangelove
Mozeltov!

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by vraya the great
Don't talk bad about Ibanez. It's what I've got weep

I'm not. Ibanez is decent, I've got a 4-string Ibanez bass. But when that's the extent of the variety of a store...well I'd rather not shop there for an instrument.

If you're going to buy at a chain, try Guitar Center. If not that, at least Sam Ash. As much as Ihate that place, it's better than Best Buy.

~Da Rev~
I'm not. Ibanez is decent, I've got a 4-string Ibanez bass. But when that's the extent of the variety of a store...well I'd rather not shop there for an instrument.

If you're going to buy at a chain, try Guitar Center. If not that, at least Sam Ash. As much as Ihate that place, it's better than Best Buy. I meant a brand new guitar hero guitar, people. Come on. Lets think a little, please.

Mr. Sandman
I meant a brand new guitar hero guitar, people. Come on. Lets think a little, please.

Because we're mind readers.

I don't really like that game. The concept is cool but the 'guitar' controller could be made better. Like, actual strings.

In fact, I'll go as far as to say that there should be an adapter that connects an electric guitar to the console.

And a version for bass players.

~Da Rev~
Because we're mind readers.

I don't really like that game. The concept is cool but the 'guitar' controller could be made better. Like, actual strings.

In fact, I'll go as far as to say that there should be an adapter that connects an electric guitar to the console.

And a version for bass players. In the new one, you can play multiplayer and choose if you want to play bass or guitar.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
YOUR A WOMAN! blink

I was about to say the samething!jm laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.