O.O Im Back Months In Advance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
Originally I was gonna be gone till january but my trip got suddenly cancled and im back

yusss

Leo.M
Who are you? huh

Morning_Glory
ok eat...... who are you?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Leo.M
Who are you? huh hey! I wanted to say that ermm

masterkit
Originally posted by Leo.M
Who are you? huh

You Guys Obviously dont get out of this forum much do u?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by masterkit
You Guys Obviously dont get out of this forum much do u? if we didn't get out of this forum much then we would actually know who you are ... but we don't blink

~Da Rev~
You Guys Obviously dont get out of this forum much do u? I'm on every day and i dont even know you erm

Morning_Glory
arent you back in 2 months advance... seing as tomorrow will be the end of Oct... so there is still Nov & Dec to go this year.. which makes it 2 months till Jan 07

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I'm on every day and i dont even know you erm i know you ninja

masterkit
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I'm on every day and i dont even know you erm

u mite in other forumswink

in some forums i mite be found annoying for telling th em to use a dif thread

mawhahahahhahahaha

masterkit
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
arent you back in 2 months advance... seing as tomorrow will be the end of Oct... so there is still Nov & Dec to go this year.. which makes it 2 months till Jan 07

if you dont know me y do u know that

~Da Rev~
u mite in other forumswink

in some forums i mite be found annoying for telling th em to use a dif thread

mawhahahahhahahaha I'm always on the OTF erm

Morning_Glory
if you dont know me y do u know that because you stated it in your very first post! confused ..........

you said you were back 1 month in advance... and that you were originally gonna be back in jan.. which is still 2 months away

masterkit
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
because you stated it in your very first post! confused ..........

you said you were back 1 month in advance... and that you were originally gonna be back in jan.. which is still 2 months away

o yeah durr
o.o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.