Army of sith troopers vs. army of stormtroopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Godzilla
This takes place on the Naboo plains. There are 300 Sith, and 275 Imperials (to make up for the technological advantage).

Darth Godzilla
By the way, are we allowed to resurrect topics? I wanna add to the Vader-Tyranus debate.

urmomsinabasket
yeah the stormtroopers get their asses handed to them. no competition

Prodigal Knight
Yeah, Godzilla, you can resurrect topics anytime you want. It's common courtesy that you leave old threads behind however. However, I resurrected the old once 250 post Vader vs. Tyrannus because all the arguments was "Vader is a robot, ergo he loses." and now it has become a 1000+ thread. So sometimes you can do it.

Escape81
The stormtrooper's vastly superior technology may help take out a few, but I don't think they can handle the Sith troopers.

darthsith19
Originally posted by urmomsinabasket
yeah the stormtroopers get their asses handed to them. no competition

Brotz
Well, the average Sith trooper is just more rigorously trained than the average stormtrooper. They can endure more than a stormtrooper can, ontop of that, they aren't so technologically inferior as you'd think. The advanced features of stormtrooper armor are impractical on a normal battlefield, and blaster technology hasn't changed much. Ontop of that, there are more Sith troopers on the battlefield. Sith troopers win with moderate casualties.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Brotz
Well, the average Sith trooper is just more rigorously trained than the average stormtrooper. They can endure more than a stormtrooper can, ontop of that, they aren't so technologically inferior as you'd think. The advanced features of stormtrooper armor are impractical on a normal battlefield, and blaster technology hasn't changed much. Ontop of that, there are more Sith troopers on the battlefield. Sith troopers win with moderate casualties.

There's 25 more Sith Troopers. You make it sound like they are outnumbered 1 to 10. I guess all Storm Troopers suck like I dunno the 501st.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.