GL vs Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Iceman vs. Green Lantern!

Could a very pissed off and really determined Iceman take down a Green Lantern. I know the ring is more capable but if Bobby got mad enough and quit goofing off and turned all his clowning around into pure determination could he beat a green lantern. This is not any particular lantern, so for now lets say just any random so so GL then if you think he could take them we'll move on to discussing more advanced lanterns like, john, and Kyle.

I say if he was mad enough and focused all his will on beating the lantern he could do it. If nothing else he could outlast him, his powers don't have a preset time limit. But he would have to be completely determined if he backed off even for a minute he go down!

trolly_crouchjr
Full Potential Iceman could take it

Entity
Thanks, glad someone besides me has faith in Bobby.
starwars

Entity
Originally posted by Entity
smokin' starwars

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Entity
starwars

Which one's Bobby?

Soljer
Stalemate. I doubt a Green Lantern will let himself get frozen or moisture inverted.

Same token, a green lantern is only gonna beat a disembodied consciousness by BFR at best.

Roldz
Originally posted by Soljer
Stalemate. I doubt a Green Lantern will let himself get frozen or moisture inverted.

Same token, a green lantern is only gonna beat a disembodied consciousness by BFR at best.
SBP froze a bunch of GL rookie once that is... shifty

Rewmac
Originally posted by Roldz
SBP froze a bunch of GL rookie once that is... shifty

They weren't rookies and that was PIS. They were in space. They had the protection aura on. That should have protected them It was meant to happen. why? Coz Superman was the one who was meant to save the day.
By the way Iceman isn't comparable to Superboy Prime.

Soljer
Originally posted by Rewmac
They weren't rookies and that was PIS. They were in space. They had the protection aura on. That should have protected them It was meant to happen. why? Coz Superman was the one who was meant to save the day.

Indeed his isn't. Freeze breath is in motion, meaning there has to be some kinetic energy to it, therefore, some heat.

Iceman can freeze till Kinetic Energy is dead stopped. wink.

juggernaut66666
Iceman get's devolved into a human.

Roldz
Originally posted by Rewmac
Yeah i know it was piss but i was just pointing out that it happened...
A Gl has manipulated and impresoned psyche/consciousness before, so i assume it is within there abilities to defeat Elementals beings like Bobby..

Galan777
Iceman IS NOT beating Hal or Kyle.....

Mabye he could beat a lower-level GL, but thats all...

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Evern though I hate GL's I got to agree with you. Its just too much fire power for Ice man to handle.

Roldz
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Evern though I hate GL's I got to agree with you. Its just too much fire power for Ice man to handle.
I dont know if that is possible deevolving IceMan, i mean.. I know it is possible to manipulate him that way when in human form but if he is in Ice form he would be considered an Elemental no dna/ just pure Ice, you can transmute him but he would def.. just reanimate in another form.. Best bet to permanently best him is to trap his consciousness/ absorb it through the ring and trap it in dimentionally/destroy it....

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Roldz
I dont know if that is possible deevolving IceMan, i mean.. I know it is possible to manipulate him that way when in human form but if he is in Ice form he would be considered an Elemental no dna/ just pure Ice, you can transmute him but he would def.. just reanimate in another form.. Best bet to permanently best him is to trap his consciousness/ absorb it through the ring and trap it in dimentionally/destroy it....
Then he just modifies his molecules.

quickshot
Iceman would be able to hold off GLs onslaught but Gl would eventually just destroy him

Juntai
Gotta go with GL

complexbrother
This would be a tough fight but a compitent GL would be the last one standing. after all he is wearing the most powerful and adaptive weapon in the universe (DC's that is).

Grimm22

Technicly, mutants are humans, except with an extra chromosome no expression

Of course guys like Magneto think they are so much better than everyone else because they have powers.

But, magneto has never met me with my shovel cool

stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by complexbrother
This would be a tough fight but a compitent GL would be the last one standing. after all he is wearing the most powerful and adaptive weapon in the universe (DC's that is). A lot of people don't realise when they speak of the most powerful weapon in the universe, it's not merely speaking of the rings energy, but rather - willpower. GL's wield willpower as a weapon. And that IS the most powerful weapon any universe. It's especially a reaccuring theme among pretty much any comic.. Weather we're going down to people like Batman escaping a pocket universe created by a god, with pure willpower, or Superman's willpower being too powerful for Emperor Joker, or Lucifer leaving his purpose in creation because he has the WILL of Yahweh... wink

Roldz
Then he just modifies his molecules.
Really any matter manipulation of sorts towards his form will not work, the Ice form i mean, all your doing is disembodying him, his consciousness still retains and would either make new body or change back whatever remodification you did to his molecules his got complete control over those.. Of course his recent issues got me confuse over those abilities but on past feats his way more than capable of said feats above.. Still GL should take this, they're capable of impresoning pure psychic energy being/Entities.. IE.. Parralax and the likes.. Not that im compairing Parralax to Iceman..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.