Kit Fisto vs Obi Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
these are two of the most impressive jedi ive seen, obi wan though i dont like him defeated general grevous and durge, and was the one yoda sent to fight anakin though i think he might have lost if anakin had not been so wrreckless, on the other hand we have kit fisto, have you guys seen clone wars where he goes under water to fight, he deflects heavy blaster shots, and deflects missles, also making droid riders stop in mid water, and he then destroyed the legs of a massive machine which could destroy star destroyers, he did this using a bubble which probably was him just fathering the force into a mass then shooting it which destroyed the machines leggs.

MEDVOCK
If this is AOTC or early Clone Wars Obi-Wan and Kit, then Kit definitely.

((The_Anomaly))
Never heard of Obi Wan Kanbi before.

darthsith19
Any time during or before Cestus Deception Kit wins, anytime after that kenobi wins.

Prodigal Knight
Yeah.

Council#13
Originally posted by darthsith19
Any time during or before Cestus Deception Kit wins, anytime after that kenobi wins.

More like anytime between Cestus Deception and ROTS Kenobi would win. But I agree with what you are saying (generally).

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Never heard of Obi Wan Kanbi before.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
More like anytime between Cestus Deception and ROTS Kenobi would win. But I agree with what you are saying (generally).
How's that different from what I said?

Council#13
Not that different. I just think that Kit was better than Obi-Wan until half-way between CD and ROTS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.