Venom vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Downtown New York
Sabertooth just bit his thumb at Venom
and Venom kicked dirt on his new robe
Both are furious, who wins?

capt it up
venom

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
venom eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!
lol.

why are you so surprized lol my second favorit character is spiderman

bigbran
lol.

why are you so surprized lol my second favorit character is spiderman Originally posted by bigbran
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran

lol

grey fox
Have to agree with capt

Metalmanx
venom

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you believe that Wolverine can stalemate Venom?

And Sabretooth is Wolverine 2.0.

Sigh...why do I even bother?

Venom wins this match.

SpunkySmurph
Isnt this just Spiderman vs. Wolverine, but bigger?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Isnt this just Spiderman vs. Wolverine, but bigger?

Haha, basically.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you believe that Wolverine can stalemate Venom?

And Sabretooth is Wolverine 2.0.

Sigh...why do I even bother?

Venom wins this match.
I don't believe logan can stalemate venom how ever he can fight venom for a while, but in the end venom abilities used to there fullest extent he pritty much could take both logan and spiderman at once.

also wolverine>sabertooth in my oppinion.

capt it up
Haha, basically.
noi it not. venom woudl destroy spiderman if he was written correctly in there fights.

Metalmanx
I don't believe logan can stalemate venom how ever he can fight venom for a while, but in the end venom abilities used to there fullest extent he pritty much could take both logan and spiderman at once.

also wolverine>sabertooth in my oppinion.

Hm...could've sworn you said Wolverine could stalemate Venom in another thread...

Really? Sabretooth is pretty much better than Wolverine in every way...it's a shock that he doesn't win everytime.

SpunkySmurph
noi it not. venom woudl destroy spiderman if he was written correctly in there fights.

You could say the same about Sabertooth and Wolverine

Soljer
Hm...could've sworn you said Wolverine could stalemate Venom in another thread...

Really? Sabretooth is pretty much better than Wolverine in every way...it's a shock that he doesn't win everytime.

Meh, Logan is smarter and more skilled.

Sabretooth IS faster, stronger, and etc.

But sometimes physique just isn't enough.

capt it up

he stronger how ever he not as skilled.

he also may or may not have greater agility and reflexes it hard to say.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, Logan is smarter and more skilled.

Sabretooth IS faster, stronger, and etc.

But sometimes physique just isn't enough.

Actually, their skill is close to even. I'll give Wolverine the slight advantage there, but Creed is also an expert martial artist.

And yea, Wolverine is more intelligent. I'll give you that one.

But I dunno. Just seems like Creed should be winning more often.

capt it up
You could say the same about Sabertooth and Wolverine
no you can't since it with in logans abilties to beat sabertooth how ever it not with in spidermans abilites to take venom.

capt it up
Actually, their skill is close to even. I'll give Wolverine the slight advantage there, but Creed is also an expert martial artist.

And yea, Wolverine is more intelligent. I'll give you that one.

But I dunno. Just seems like Creed should be winning more often.
teh edge is not that slight logans a whole level over creed. creed is highly skilled fighter how ever

SpunkySmurph
no you can't since it with in logans abilties to beat sabertooth how ever it not with in spidermans abilites to take venom.

He has the same advantages- speed and skill.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Venom. And he should pwn Spidey. But its the same situation with the feral twins

capt it up
He has the same advantages- speed and skill.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Venom. And he should pwn Spidey. But its the same situation with the feral twins
not at all.

venom is more like omega red for logan.

sabertooth is not as skilled as logan but he stronger

sabertooth agility and reflex are about the same as logans.

sabertooth and logan are around equals.

SpunkySmurph
not at all.

venom is more like omega red for logan.

sabertooth is not as skilled as logan but he stronger

sabertooth agility and reflex are about the same as logans.

sabertooth and logan are around equals.

Venom is not as skilled, fast or agile as Spidey. But he's stronger and more durable.

They're reflex is about the same

Are they equals?

capt it up
Venom is not as skilled, fast or agile as Spidey. But he's stronger and more durable.

They're reflex is about the same

Are they equals?
lets see.

spiderman skill are not much greater then venoms.

venom faster'

agilitly is about even

reflexes about even.

spidersense does not work on venom.

venom far stronger and more durable

venom stamina is better

venom could gett into spidermans brain

venom could take over spideramns body.

there just so much venom could do to spiderman and spiderman could not spot him.

juggernaut66666
I wonder how would a battle look like between Current Sabertooth and Current Venom (non jobbing)

geshien
isn't scorpion currently wearing the suit? it that's the case, the fight is almost over before it starts.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by geshien
isn't scorpion currently wearing the suit? it that's the case, the fight is almost over before it starts.
Yeah he is but when he was 1st shown he was a jobber although he had carnage and another symbiote in the original suit I mean it merged with 2 other symbiotes so he should be around class 60

geshien
was the other symbiote toxin?

harri
correct me if im wrong but in venom run didnt venom beat the crap out of wolvie?

harri
was the other symbiote toxin? ye toxin is the best symbiote but i like venom the most

juggernaut66666
was the other symbiote toxin?
Not it was a venom symbiote clne who was about equal in strenght with the original venomOriginally posted by harri
correct me if im wrong but in venom run didnt venom beat the crap out of wolvie?
That was a venom clone

harri
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Not it was a venom symbiote clne who was about equal in strenght with the original venom
That was a venom clone no i mean he faced wolvie and beat him clone was in venom twist i think

juggernaut66666
The one who fight wolverine was the venom clone that is why later on he used wolverine as a host because he needed hosts to feed on and with Wolverine's heling factor he would no longer needed another host.

harri
no it was venom because venom clone cums in twist and it shows eddie with it

geshien
oh that one! i have a couple of those books. they turned into a giant venom.

that's the one that eats it's hosts, it bonded with logan and ran around for a bit. with his healing factor the suit couldn't kill him but he couldn't control it either.

eventually they got separated by an explosive device that was planted on logans chest by a guy named the suit.

i never finished that series. i only got as far as when the two venoms bonded.

btw, wasn't that "venom" vs venom fight awesome?

juggernaut66666
oh that one! i have a couple of those books. they turned into a giant venom.

that's the one that eats it's hosts, it bonded with logan and ran around for a bit. with his healing factor the suit couldn't kill him but he couldn't control it either.

eventually they got separated by an explosive device that was planted on logans chest by a guy named the suit.

i never finished that series. i only got as far as when the two venoms bonded.

btw, wasn't that "venom" vs venom fight awesome?
Yeah I liked it .
I would like to see how strong did Venom become since he absorbed the clone and Carnage.

Originally posted by harri
no it was venom because venom clone cums in twist and it shows eddie with it
read it again.

harri
oooooo ok soz

harri
Yeah I liked it .
I would like to see how strong did Venom become since he absorbed the clone and Carnage.
he became in the 60 tonn at least he became stronger than carny

read it again. [/QUOTE

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by harri
Yeah I liked it .
he became in the 60 tonn at least he became stronger than carny

read it again.
"You are not Eddie I can tell"
http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/6370/1np2.th.jpg

blind faith
Venom wins this 6 or 7/10. He has Spider-Man's agility, a little slower reflexes, same speed as Spidey and way more durability and strength.

Sabretooth is good, he has great combat skills and fast healing but Venom wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by blind faith
Venom wins this 6 or 7/10. He has Spider-Man's agility, a little slower reflexes, same speed as Spidey and way more durability and strength.

Sabretooth is good, he has great combat skills and fast healing but Venom wins.
Imo Sabertooth has got nothing on Venom.

blind faith
Imo Sabertooth has got nothing on Venom. Well to be fair even though Venom is a good fighter, Sabretooth seems to be better he has been trained the Foreigner, the CIA, and others so he is better in that area but Venom takes it anyway thanks to his versatility and durability etc.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by blind faith
Well to be fair even though Venom is a good fighter, Sabretooth seems to be better he has been trained the Foreigner, the CIA, and others so he is better in that area but Venom takes it anyway thanks to his versatility and durability etc.
No matter how well trained he is he still won't be able to do any serious damage to Venom. I mean machine gun fires missiles barely scrath him .

Tha C-Master
noi it not. venom woudl destroy spiderman if he was written correctly in there fights. Spiderman only wins by plot device... confused Except in rare occasions.

lando005
wow capt backin a spiderfoe he did it while firmly takeing up his normal satnce of sayin wolverine is better than sabertooth and spider-man but he still backed venom..... i'm suprised

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
wow capt backin a spiderfoe he did it while firmly takeing up his normal satnce of sayin wolverine is better than sabertooth and spider-man but he still backed venom..... i'm suprised

That's not surprising....He just seems to believe that the Hierarchal power level goes like this:

Venom
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Spiderman

erm.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Downtown New York
Sabertooth just bit his thumb at Venom
and Venom kicked dirt on his new robe
Both are furious, who wins?

closed.

Keep the lewd (and amateur-ish) gif files in threads that pertain to them (the OTF maybe, or just not at all).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.