Fahrenheit or Celsius?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Fahrenheit or Celsius?

Which do you use?

Impediment
Fahrenheit.

Alliance
I use the Farenheit as I live in the bass-ackwards US, but really, the whole world should use Celcius.

Soleran
Originally posted by Alliance
I use the Farenheit as I live in the bass-ackwards US, but really, the whole world should use Celcius.

It doesn't make that big of a difference either way Fahrenheit here.

PandoraMomo
I use farenheit in my day to day, but when ever I have to do anything scientific, it goes straight to Celcius, thankfully.

SelphieT
Fahrenheit, only cause thats what I grew up using.

In Chemistry of course, we use the Celsius and Kelvin scale though.

§P0oONY
I use Celsius. w00t

It seems so much simpler that Fahrenheit, when water freezes it's 0 when it boils it's 100... Just sort of makes sense to me.

Mišt
Celsius, like the normal people happy

SelphieT

PandoraMomo

Mišt
Originally posted by SelphieT
laughing out loud Oh I love you, you peasant yes

Us peasants aint got much yeah, just let us 'ave our celsius and we'll be on our way sadwalk

Thorinn

Mišt
Thank you kind sir, 'ave you got a spare dollar or four? cry

Thorinn
Nah.

Mišt
herbcry

Thorinn
mist ermmhappy

Damien B
What about if you use both when you have to convert celsius into feahrenheit, I use feahrenheit mostly. DMB

Strangelove
I use Fahrenheit, but yes Celsius is better

Sanctuary
Celsius. w00t

KILLA420
metric system needs to die

RogerRamjet
that's Celsius and nothing else, you filth!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by KILLA420
metric system needs to die

Dude... You realise that most the world is metric? Imperial is being wiped out all over the globe....

The UK still uses both... w00t

Storm
Celsius.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Strangelove
metric system needs to die No...the imperial system must die. The metric system is so much easier, every measure is by tens! There are 1000 meters in a kilometer, but there are 5,280 feet in a mile! Which makes more sense?

KILLA420

Strangelove
there were jews spread across the earth and hitler still thought he could stop themhitler You are a moron erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.