Cyber vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Cyber vs Spiderman

They fight uptown Manhattan.

Who wins?

http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Cyber#Powers

Soljer
I've never seen Cyber display any incredible levels of speed. I'd say it's within Spidey's powerset to dance around him, do a back flip over Cyber's head, and rip his skull off as he does.

However, if Cyber DOES manage a single hit with his talons....

Game Over.

Mrrungo Mu
Spider Man 7/10

Tha C-Master
Isn't cyber covered in adamantium except for his mouth? Spiderman won't be ripping off his head I don't think... He is stronger, faster, etc. Though. I imagine he can web him up.

usagi_yojimbo
Don't think Spidey is going to handle this one.

endrict
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Isn't cyber covered in adamantium except for his mouth? Spiderman won't be ripping off his head I don't think... He is stronger, faster, etc. Though. I imagine he can web him up.

Strenght wise 10 tons - 10 tons seems to be the same for me...Cyber fights better and with posion dipped claws all he has to do is cut Parker.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

Cyber is covered in adamantium except for his head, if I recall correctly.

Or maybe it's just his face...I thought it was his entire head.

If it IS his entire head, then Spidey can still rend it off.

carver9
cyber wins this quit easily and his face is the only thing that dont have adamantium on it the rest of his head, even his hair is laced in adamantium and to top it off he have a healing factor. His strength is also 10 tons.

carver9
You have to be a superman to beat cyber, thats why wolverine was so affraid of him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by carver9
cyber wins this quit easily and his face is the only thing that dont have adamantium on it the rest of his head, even his hair is laced in adamantium and to top it off he have a healing factor. His strength is also 10 tons.

It sucks to have your face exposed to the kind of damage Spidey can dish out. erm

Spidey wins.

rotiart
You have to be a superman to beat cyber, thats why wolverine was so affraid of him.

Well per an apparent "retcon" Wolverine is afraid of Cyber due to psychological reasons...

cyber killed Logan's girlfriend and left logan for dead. I think it was his girlfriend.. it was a girl i cna't remember offhand.

but it left Logan traumatized by what Cyber did. He's been afraid of Cyber ever since.

It hasn't been shown in any other comic that I can remember that Logan is scared of Cyber due to Cyber's prowess with fighting or even Cyber's powerset...

its more due to what happened nearly a century ago. :/

rotiart
If spidey realizes early on to go for the face... yah.. he wins... but if he doesn't... I'd say he may have to ditch this fight or suffer a beating as bad as when he fought that one other guy.. um.. the guy that likes animal totems... jesus i remember powers more than names. :/

carver9
uuuum punching cyber in the face is pointless, HE HAVE A HEALING FACTOR. Cyber can and will beat cyber and it might be another replay of the morlun battle. Cyber is indestructible and his fight prowess in on the top level and he have speed of his own. Spiderman aint walking out of this alive.

Horrificus
Spidey take it, unless Cyber gets the drop on him.
Spidey is fast enough, strong enough and dexterous enought to smash Cybersbrains in, through his face.

Metalmanx
uuuum punching cyber in the face is pointless, HE HAVE A HEALING FACTOR. Cyber can and will beat cyber and it might be another replay of the morlun battle. Cyber is indestructible and his fight prowess in on the top level and he have speed of his own. Spiderman aint walking out of this alive.

You're right. He'll web-sling away alive.

Some webbing around the body (with arms pinned to torso and legs wrapped up, something Spidey can easily do) and some to the face should win this match pretty easily.

rotiart

Where has it been shown that Cyber's fighting prowess is on the top level....

He tends to stand there like a brick...

And even wolverine has been ktfo by regular humans before...

bullet wounds before...

so has deadpool

sabretooth has been ktfo also by bloodloss.. hell look what happened when he fought black panther.

Its a healing factor... its not a aura of absolute invincibility... ie.. classic juggernaut. big grin

srankmissingnin
It appears everyones knowledge of Cyber is limited but don't worry good ol' S-Rank is here to set you all straight. big grin

Cyber is a monster, he is leaps and bounds better the Wolverine in every possible way. Every time the two of fought Cyber barely puts in any effort and he still easily dominates the fight. The only reason Wolverine is still alive is that Cyber toys with Logan and gives him oppertunities to get away. This is a guy who over powered Strong Guy and waded through Havoks blasts with a smile on his face. Cyber is much stronger then Spider-man and he might be faster (but that is speculation). IMO Cyber easily dominates this fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Where has it been shown that Cyber's fighting prowess is on the top level....

He tends to stand there like a brick...

And even wolverine has been ktfo by regular humans before...

bullet wounds before...

so has deadpool

sabretooth has been ktfo also by bloodloss.. hell look what happened when he fought black panther.

Its a healing factor... its not a aura of absolute invincibility... ie.. classic juggernaut. big grin

It's not even a very good healing factor. It's nowhere near the levels of Sabretooth, Wolverine, or Deadpool.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It appears everyones knowledge of Cyber is limited but don't worry good ol' S-Rank is here to set you all straight. big grin

Cyber is a monster, he is leaps and bounds better the Wolverine in every possible way. Every time the two of fought Cyber barely puts in any effort and he still easily dominates the fight. The only reason Wolverine is still alive is that Cyber toys with Logan and gives him oppertunities to get away. This is a guy who over powered Strong Guy and waded through Havoks blasts with a smile on his face. Cyber is much stronger then Spider-man and he might be faster (but that is speculation). IMO Cyber easily dominates this fight.

I can't say I've ever read anything that would imply that Cyber is stronger physically. Never seen a strength feat from the guy that impressed me that much.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
I can't say I've ever read anything that would imply that Cyber is stronger physically. Never seen a strength feat from the guy that impressed me that much.

He has less around 18 appearances and more then 10 of those are in MCP. He has the excellent of maybe 12 appearances under his belt... he two of those were cameos leading up to a major appearance in the third issue. He never demonstrated had any strength feats in any of his fights with Wolverine that would allow us to accurately place his strength all we can deduce from them is that he is much stronger then Wolverine while holding back. Anyway the mere fact that he over powered Strong Guy shows he is much stronger then Spider-man.

Tha C-Master
I thought he was a 10 tonner? Nevertheless I stand by my opinion... Spiderman isn't winning in a physical confrontation, he has only that bit of a chance by webbing. He can avoid him though...

srankmissingnin
I've changed my mind. While I think that Cyber would easily beat Spider-man he really doesn't have enough appearances for anyone to effectively argue his case and as such I reluctantly give the win to Spider-man.

Metalmanx
I've changed my mind. While I think that Cyber would easily beat Spider-man he really doesn't have enough appearances for anyone to effectively argue his case and as such I reluctantly give the win to Spider-man.

Err...okay? Go team?

Hey, can you post the fight of Cyber vs. Strong Guy? I'm really curious to see how that worked out.

srankmissingnin
I don't have any scans at the moment but I can tell you what happens. Cyber trys to blackmail X-Factor by poisoning Strong Guy, saying that he will give them the antidote if they hand over the chick they are after. Well X-Factor cure Strong Guy on their own but go to the drop anyway with Strong Guy pretending to be sick still. Guido manages to get the drop on Cyber and rushes him getting Cyber into a bear huge. Cyber tells Guido that poisoning was going easy on him then he over powers him easily breaks out of his bear hug, one shots him then beats up Havok before he ends up getting hit by a subway train.

Metalmanx
I don't have any scans at the moment but I can tell you what happens. Cyber trys to blackmail X-Factor by poisoning Strong Guy, saying that he will give them the antidote if they hand over the chick they are after. Well X-Factor cure Strong Guy on their own but go to the drop anyway with Strong Guy pretending to be sick still. Guido manages to get the drop on Cyber and rushes him getting Cyber into a bear huge. Cyber tells Guido that poisoning was going easy on him then he over powers him easily breaks out of his bear hug, one shots him then beats up Havok before he ends up getting hit by a subway train.

Hm. Interesting. I don't ever recall Cyber being that strong.

I still believe Spidey wins. It just won't be a slug-match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.