venom vs bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harri
bane is more powerfull but i go for venom

Ricodrayz
Been done. After this match; Venom has a new B*tch.

golem370
If Batman can beat Bane Venom would rip Banes skin from his bones

endrict
Originally posted by harri
bane is more powerfull

Nope.......

harri
uuurrrr yes mate he is

Faceman
this thread sucks!

harri
shut it pen pidyn you suck! madand plus if it sucks so bad why the heck are you on it

Soljer
shut it pen pidyn you suck! madand plus if it sucks so bad why the heck are you on it

Perhaps to exercise his right to express how incredibly sucky this thread is.

harri
shut up

Soljer
shut up

Not our faults that you come back from a ban only to post crappy threads all over the forum, erm.

harri
look i am not crappy people are so horrible in this place (including me)down

Faceman
look i am not crappy people are so horrible in this place (including me)down I think it would be wise, to invest a couple thousand in collage composition classes.

Big Sexy
Banes is no where near more powerful. Whats Bane? class 2, maybe class 5 at the most while venom is class 50 and upwards. No comparison.

Faceman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Banes is no where near more powerful. Whats Bane? class 2, maybe class 5 at the most while venom is class 50 and upwards. No comparison. Not to mention the speed factor.

Soljer
Originally posted by Faceman
I think it would be wise, to invest a couple thousand in collage composition classes.

Collage? Why would he need to invest in learning an art technique comprised of juxtaposing various images together?

Faceman
We need harri, after all he makes me laugh.. He is the official KMC jester.

Soljer
We need harri, after all he makes me laugh.. He is the official KMC jester.

I thought that was Wolvertooth.

He was pretty damned funny.

jasonk3
BANE !

1/10

*(If he catches venom piss drunk)

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jasonk3
BANE !

1/10

*(If he catches venom piss drunk)

no Veneom still pwns him

rotiart
Remember in the spiderman cartoons... where he'd wake up... cause the suit was dragging him around?

Yah... Brock or whoever that new guy is could be passed out piss drunk... puking up symbiote inside of his symbiote... and the symbiote would still win the fight.

Btw. The word is college.
University....
School...
Institution for higher learning could also possibly be used...

harri
We need harri, after all he makes me laugh.. He is the official KMC jester. safe i am a jester your the sensible one thnx

Alfheim
bane dies

harri
Originally posted by Alfheim
bane dies agreed

Faceman
Originally posted by rotiart
Remember in the spiderman cartoons... where he'd wake up... cause the suit was dragging him around?

Yah... Brock or whoever that new guy is could be passed out piss drunk... puking up symbiote inside of his symbiote... and the symbiote would still win the fight.

University....
School...
Institution for higher learning could also possibly be used... What does Yah, mean? confused

blind faith
Venom wrecks him, pretty easily too. no expression

harri
o blind you goin clubin tonight?

D-Block
bane is more powerfull but i go for venom

Bane more powerful since when?

harri
he got a new ass from venom
laughing out loud

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart

University....
School...
Institution for higher learning could also possibly be used...

Glad someone got the joke. wink.

jasonk3
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
no Veneom still pwns him

lol, so truee

AngryManatee
Bane would be like "Behold my venom!" and then Brock would be like "We ARE Venom!" and then pwnication would commence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.