Dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damien B
Can they really be premanitions or dejavu?

Marth18
I Dont know but i keep dreaming about my exgirlfriend and this guy that likes her and i wake up feeling like sh*t everyday...

ADarksideJedi
That is a horrible dream!I think they could mean something.jmsleep1

FoxMeister
i think they just reflect on the significant actions from about 3 days ago. whatever i dream is linked to something 3 days ago. so tonight i will dream about a car journey from London to Bristol

Pandemoniac
Dreams are fairly unexplained yet, but apparently they are often influenced by real life experiences along with the possibilities you have (or can imagine) to deal with those.
Then again, dreams can be very absurd, illogical and incoherent with anything that would normally occupy your thoughts.
But any dreams that resemble situations that you are dealing with in real life are probably attempts of your mind trying to cope with those. Unconsciously seeking answers and such.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Damien B
Can they really be premanitions or dejavu? I have had a few deja vu based on dreams. I think it is possible, but I don't think it happens often.

Dessel
I think I shared a dream with someone once.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Dessel
I think I shared a dream with someone once. Go on...

ADarksideJedi
Are dream books true or false?jmbooksleep1

Council#13
Originally posted by Damien B
Can they really be premanitions or dejavu?

Dude, I get about three, "Whoa, crap, I've done this thing in a dream before," < of those things everyday. no expression

Kongu Dude
srug

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Marth18
I Dont know but i keep dreaming about my exgirlfriend and this guy that likes her and i wake up feeling like sh*t everyday... aww... you actually have a sensitive sidehmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.