How To Tell When I've Had Too Much Sugar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea

UltimateSWFan
Numbers 2, 4, 5, 6, & 7 seem more like drug effects. But being sugar high can get pretty bad, trust me, I know from experience. And I thought your name was Sabrea confused

Fire
I think it's strange ur friends say that about u

UltimateSWFan
I don't. My friends say things like that to me all the time, not with sugar, but just things that I do. Some people are like that.

Fire
lol I sometimes tell my friends stuff I don't like about them aswell, but it never comes to u see things move that can't move, my friends don't use drugs (except canabis) or drink way too much all the time so it has not much use

Sabrea
i am not on drugs, i just get pretty bad when im sugar high, or sleep high, pick one, lol...my real names not sabrea, y do u ask tho?

Ushgarak
Number 7 isn't actually a way of telling yiu have had too much now, is it?

Sabrea
dont ask me, i didnt make it, my friends did...ultimateSWfan, u dont have to answer my question, i see what u mean, i forgot to change it, i copied it from my e-mail, its fine just as long as people dont start calling me sarah

Dexx
well, SARAH.. evil face ...nice to know you get drunk on sugar

mah
why not sarah?

Sabrea
ur not funny dexx, i can change it right now and ppl would think ur crazy...dont u ever, ever, call me by my name again

Sabrea
mah, ur not funny either...ok, its fine in this thread, but dont ever do it outside of this

mah
what IS wrong with sarah?

Dexx
well..change it now sarah...cause i have another evidence... evil face
hey...i was being nice....u wanted it..... rolling on floor laughing mwuahahahaha.
let za party begin

Dexx
oh, that's it...you are so being called sarah.....i'm spreading this...PINKYYYYYYY!

Sabrea
wat other evidence?

Dexx
you'll never know....but i'll post it if i ever need it...

Sabrea
i never told u to be nice to me...ill be back later tonight, and please, DO NOT call me sarah outside of this thread

Pinky
Hey Sarah...ups i just called u Sarah....damn it Sarah!!i did it again Sarah!!..aaahh curses...
Sarah you are quite different from the rest of us...how should i put it...
FREAK!!!

Dexx
ok, pinky....that was really crossing the line...not kidding.

L.E.
why am i sensing no love here?

Pinky
So shoot me!...u traitor!

Dexx
hey....i'm not on anybody's side here..........don't let me catch one of your bullets rolling on floor laughing

Fire
pinky c'mon ur killing me, I know I shouldn't laugh evil face but that thread is hilarious laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

L.E.
wats so bad about sarah?

mah
nothing I can think of, but sabrea seems to think so

Dexx
i hope you notice that my attacks to SARAH evil face are a little more hiiden and i'm not just popping up with those remarks... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
no idea what's so bad about sarah, but well I don't really like my real name as well, but I don't care, I have enough friends callin' me by my nick

Sabrea
i will get u back for this dexx, i hope ur happy now that u have evry1 callin me by my name..

Captain REX
Actually, it doesn't really matter. We all discover each others names one way or another.

btw Pinky and Dexx...SHUT UP!!! mad

Sabrea
actually, there would be no way for ne1 to find out my name, except, i was the stupid one who forgot to change that after i copied it out of my e-mail, and if i didnt tell some1, *btw dexx, i kno ur other sorces*...but then again, i guess u couldve told them if u really wanted to...

UltimateSWFan
Sar, how did you find out that it was me that told Dexx? And I'm really sorry, do you forgive me? sad

Sabrea
oh yea, i forgive you KAY, oops it must've slipped, oh well, guess we're even now huh? and trust me, dont tell dexx nething, he is not to be trusted...

UltimateSWFan
I cannot believe you would do that to me! And I can see now that Dexx is not to be trusted. ::goes over to hurt dexx::

Sabrea
oh! oh! let me help u! i wanna hurt him! *goes to help kay* big grin

Julie
um lay off the sugar sweetie....

Pinky
Leave Dexx alone u guys!!!Our goal is to protect animals remember?

yerssot
Suger
oh honey honey
you are my candygirl
and you got me wanting you

Dexx
thsi is unreal!!! Sarah posts her own name in a thread and the can't imagine how USWF slipped it....... And realy...what's so bad about sarah?
well....it's no padme amidala but....j/k.
Realy...what's wrong with Sarah...

yerssot
...Michel Gellar?

Dexx
well..that's the rest of the name we wanna find out. evil face

yerssot
track her IP! quick!

Dexx
well....not that desperate... big grin

yerssot
sure you are

Dexx
well.....i could call her miss sarah. She did say she didn't want to call me master Dexx *starts crying* this could be my opportunitty....miss sarah evil face

yerssot
you're away for some days and people start having illusions of grandeur

Dexx
well...it happens...

yerssot
*gives dexx a diaper*
there you go

Dexx
guess she can call me master Dexx from now on........or it's miss sarah for you young lady...

Sabrea
Mrs. Sarah Christensen to u..and i refuse to call u master dexx!!

Pinky
Mrs.Sarah Don't-eat-sugar-cause-u'll-bounce-off-walls in my oppinion!

Fire
okie some ppl here have lost it

Sabrea
that didnt work last night...i tried, it always works when im not trying tho, and its Mrs. Sarah Christensen!!!

Pinky
Prove it!

Fire
u sure u want prove of that?
who knows hayden might call u

oooh just the idea of that **** callin' eek!

Dexx
hmm..i'm really running out of ideas.
Ok..till then bye miss sarah.....and i don't Xpect u'll be satying gone for more than 10-20 mins

Pinky
That loooooser can't even tie his own shoes but to give a phone call!HA!

Dexx
Hayden.....oh yeah!...the molested guy

Fire
well he could have secretairy do it for him

Sabrea
sad he can do a lot more than u can...

Pinky
Right he was molested!That's a lot more than us!

Dexx
oh....just stop it!...we're kidding here. I don't know him...so i can't give a serious oppinion about him. And you don't know us, nor him...so you specially can't say that
I'm talking to sabrea

Pinky
Yeah u know him!!Remember the molested guy!

Sabrea
ur right, ur not talking to sabrea...ur talkin to sarah, lol

Dexx
amaizingly that sentence was serious...

Pinky
Who is Sabrea?Who is Sarah?

Dexx
pinky........they're the same person.... sick

Sabrea
where have u been pinky? we had a huge argumant over it

Dexx
there was no argument miss sarah...

Fire
ooh she's cool with it now that we call her sarah or what?

damn been away too long

Sabrea
dont call me miss sarah

Dexx
no she just really wanted to let pinky know she's sarah

Fire
aaah okie
well ur sarah so don't see harm in him callin' u miss sarah, unless u are married which I seriously doubt

Sabrea
actually...im looking up stuff on weddings, but thats for another discussion, not this

UltimateSWFan
who wants to go out and torture hayden??

Fire
torture? no idea but I'd like to tell him he sucks

UltimateSWFan
Can I go hurt him? I promise I won't kill him or anything. I can give him plastic surgery. Maybe I can fix his face. All bloody and cut up would be a better look for him.

Fire
lol, nha torture doesn' make u any better then he is

mah
calm down people, he did a good job in AOTC, albeit delivering some cheesy lines, but cheesy in a positive way

Fire
he sucked,
they could have found way better artists to play hayden

mah
I think he did a damn fine job in portraying the unstable teen that is Anakin Skywalker

UltimateSWFan
sad But I want to hurt him. If George Lucas had looked a little bit harder than he did he could have found somebody a million times better to play Anakin.

Fire
prolly

Sabrea
!!!!!hayden was terrific at anakin *hes terrific with whoever he is* and hes gonna be terrific at being darthie

Fire
hayden sucks, he is the most crappy player in the entire star wars epic and now I even take into account the ewoks and the sarlac monsters, heck even the rancor was better then hayden

Sabrea
*goes to strangle fire*

Fire
even my mate over here agrees that hayden sucked as anakin

mah
he's not a bad actor. watch Life as a HOuse

Sabrea
*goes to strangle both of u*

mah
not me I hope?

Sabrea
not u, ur being nice...wats the catch??....oh!!!ill go watch LAAH again *cries* i cant stand to see it more than once a week...i can forget that idea

Pinky
Well u can't strangle me cause i run like hell... rolling on floor laughing

Sabrea
ill get u when u least xpect it

Pinky
My jedi-elvish senses are well developed!I doubt it!

Sabrea
good for u pinky...its all ur fault mah, u had to bring up LAAH...and i cant watch it til next week -.-

mah
sorry:shy:

Sabrea
-.- sorry doesnt help...i wanna watch it and i cant...i dont even kno if i can find it

mah
you've lost it?

Sabrea
no i unfortunatly found it...looking at the pics and reading the chap. menu on the dvd just makes things worse

mah
watch it tomorrow then

Sabrea
i cant..not til at least tues....its all ur fault *cries*

mah
nooo sad I just pointed out the good sides of Hayden! forgive me

Sabrea
good sides????? have u seen the movie???

mah
I'm just saying he's a good actor

Fire
hehe, no it's about me and my mate, well good luck sbarea tell me when u killed me stick out tongue

Pinky
U don't have to apologize a Hayden's fan!!!They are used with always failing from their idol!

Sabrea
my question is have u seen it?? and if u have does the word "shower" mean ne thing?? cause thats the reason y i cant watch it more than once a week...i will literally murder jena malone

UltimateSWFan
Don't hurt Jena. I like her. they would make a cute couple. evil face

Sabrea
what?!?!?!??! you have got to be kidding me...how many times have i told u NOT to mention jena and hayden in the same sentence, or even think it..or say anything that has to do with them?????

jayride
Yummy! Jena stick out tongue
She'll be 18 in 2 months. Oh well, if I can't marry her at least I know she'll be with someone special...Hayden you bastard! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.