Teen arrested for raping his mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5598876

sithsaber408
F*ck.

That's sickening.

Twisted Mother F*cker.

lord xyz
He raped his mother to get back at his brother? confused

§P0oONY
That's just ****ing weird... Kind of makes you question his upbringing though. Still, no one deserves that done to them.

forumcrew
Originally posted by lord xyz
He raped his mother to get back at his brother? confused

shoulda just raped his brother and left the mom out of it.. sick f*cks

Madman_V3N0M
Why that mother ****er!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Twisted Mother F*cker.

That's the point. happy

grey fox
Odd....

Quiero Mota
He should be shot.

botankus

Quiero Mota
laughing out loud

Bardock42
Mother****er jokes made already? ...good, then I think we shouldn't see a difference between this rape and any other form of rape.

Strangelove
Okay...two brothers are arguing over a girlfriend, so one, boiling with rage...says "I'll show him!" and decides to rape his drunk mother.

I wonder....did the other brother concede defeat at this point? hmm

Oh, Alabama

botankus
"Did she recognize her attacker?"

Aside from maybe confusing him with Peter Sarsgaard's sidekick in Boy's Don't Cry, I should hope she did.

manjaro
words fail to describe my horror...i dont even have any clever words for this one..this is gross. i love my mom but ewwwww man...the fact that he's from alabama kind of quantifies it tho sick f ****!!

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by botankus
"Did she recognize her attacker?"

Aside from maybe confusing him with Peter Sarsgaard's sidekick in Boy's Don't Cry, I should hope she did.

She did, when she woke up she tried to get away but he wouldn't let her go until he was done.

FoxMeister
..... no that is just creepy

FeceMan
YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE. YOU CAN'T JUDGE HIS ACTIONS! THAT IS HATE AND INTOLERANCE!

xmarksthespot
Is that supposed to be some sort of parody that I'm not getting? Who exactly is the subject?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by FeceMan
YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE. YOU CAN'T JUDGE HIS ACTIONS! THAT IS HATE AND INTOLERANCE!
So the guy who RAPED HIS MOM is immune to being judged. How else do you judge someone who raped his mom?

Bardiel13
Whaaaaaaaaaa? jawdrop

FeceMan
Originally posted by FoxMeister
So the guy who RAPED HIS MOM is immune to being judged. How else do you judge someone who raped his mom?
I hope that you die a horrible death, you evil, judgmental prick--you are evaluating this poor boy's actions without even thinking about what kind of emotional turmoil caused him to do this! You can't say that there are moral absolutes about things like rape!

WrathfulDwarf
This is a rather pointless question....but you know me....I gotta ask it...

Is she his biological mother or is he adopted?

Mr. Sandman

You'd be right if my religion told me not to judge people.

Luckily for me, I don't have one.

PVS
I hope that you die a horrible death, you evil, judgmental prick--you are evaluating this poor boy's actions without even thinking about what kind of emotional turmoil caused him to do this! You can't say that there are moral absolutes about things like rape!

ok, so whats this a parody of? are you still harping on whob's '12 year old seeking gay sex with adults' sock thread? (or whatever the hell he posted).
nobody cared because everyone knew it was bullshit. kmc members in general are not overtolerant. let it go.

fin wink

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
ok, so whats this a parody of? are you still harping on whob's '12 year old seeking gay sex with adults' sock thread? (or whatever the hell he posted).
nobody cared because everyone knew it was bullshit. kmc members in general are not overtolerant. let it go.

fin wink
Not even thinking of that, really, lol. Just doing it 'cause I was bored.

~Flamboyant~
That's hot.

dirkdirden
Happy Dance its Rapin your motha time Rapin your motha time. sick

Bardiel13
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Happy Dance its Rapin your motha time Rapin your motha time. sick

No.

manjaro
so my brother thinks he can make a play for my girl does he? well i'll show him shifty

Ultraman Baltan
That's sick and wrong. What a bastard. Poor mother and brother.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Mother****er jokes made already? ...good, then I think we shouldn't see a difference between this rape and any other form of rape.

Well, I think the Oedipal nature of the attack adds a slight twist.

Vinny Valentine
Hey! I did a project on this news report! laughing out loud

Terrorist
YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE. YOU CAN'T JUDGE MY ACTIONS! THAT IS HATE AND INTOLERANCE!

youre that 19 year old guy who raped your own mom. good job feces boy laughing

office jesus
*Sigh.* I hate living in Alabama.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Hey! I did a project on this news report! laughing out loud what a funky coincidence! laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
That's hot.

so we will be reading about you in the news next?

Mišt
So was she good looking? hmm

Nah, thats messed up...sick

Kram3r
Imagine being in jail with this guy. You have all these other criminals who stole, murdered and done other such activities and when the other guys in the joint ask "What you in for?" he's going to have to respond every time with "I raped my mom". Sucks to be him, and it probably sucks for the mom too, you know being raped and all.

Mišt
If she fell pregnant, she'll be the mother and grandmother, and he'll be the father and brother hmm

xmarksthespot

Mišt
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
And then when he gets mad at his new youngest brother he'll make a new one.

With his sister? hmm

xmarksthespot
Wait which mother f*cker are you referring to? Hmm how rarely one gets to use the term as a something other than a derogative.

Victor Von Doom
He was arrested for it, not convicted.

Just a minor point I guess.

Fishy

With a shotgun and a hammer...

manjaro
you know im still actually trying to get my head around this. could it possibly be that the mom loved the other brother more? or was it becuase the gril they were fighting over chose the other brother and he wanted to work off some sexual frustration? boy i tell ya, thanksgiving/christmas will be a blast!!!

BackFire
Wow...

spencerspider
ew...this is just weird

allofyousuckkk
hmmm

i wonder if the family will ever be able to move on with this

like, in 20 years, will they be able to have kwanza dinner together without hating one another?

KidRock
Originally posted by BackFire
Wow...

You know its a ****ed up topic when all you get out of BF is a "Wow"

Kram3r

LuckyLover
I just vomited in my mouth a little. smile

PVS
yes, i think we've finally reached BF's threshold of tolerance laughing out loud

BackFire
Originally posted by KidRock
You know its a ****ed up topic when all you get out of BF is a "Wow"

Yeah, I'm usually all over making jokes in bad taste or something like that, but, this kinda redered me speechless. You think you've heard everything, and then you hear about some dipshit who rapes his own mother to get back at his brother or some crazy shit....it's just astounding.

PVS
well...are you over it yet? because if you dont make a joke soon im just gonna have to request a thread closure

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
well...are you over it yet? because if you dont make a joke soon im just gonna have to request a thread closure
Q: What did one brother do to the other brother after arguing about a girl?

A: He raped his mom.

Alfheim
Thats ****ing twisted.

Maestro
Takes loving your parents to a whole 'nother level.

Amy Lynn Lee

I think he was joking.

Up In Flames
only in america... that kinda sh-t dont happen where im from...

JaehSkywalker
that's just sick.

PVS
Originally posted by Up In Flames
only in america... that kinda sh-t dont happen where im from...

what...proper grammar?

Kayne Archeron
cuz you know, the first thing i do when i get turned down is molest my family... this is just sick and retarded x-x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.