Warpath vs. Wonder Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Crankenstein
Warpath gets his knives for this fight.

Galan777
WM ftw

endrict
WM

endrict
warpath is not in the 100ton range.

Sub_Mariner
WP ftw.

I just wanted to be different. sad

WM ftw 9/10.

snoopdogg
Good match. WP with the knives will help him but WM should be able to put him down.

draxx_tOfU
isnt warpath only around class 50-75?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
isnt warpath only around class 50-75? Yea he's class 75. Which is 50-75 tons. But he does have some bad@ss fighting skills that put Simons to shame imo. But WM is stronger and probably more durable though.

Grimm22
WM is currently the most jobbed character in comics no expression

Seriously he got KO'ed by the f***ing green goblin?!?!?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22
WM is currently the most jobbed character in comics no expression

Seriously he got KO'ed by the f***ing green goblin?!?!? Really? Let's see scans.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Really? Let's see scans.

Originally posted by Black Adam

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cwfl07oroboros036fg4.jpg

That and getting owned by Arcahine in Ms. Marvel

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22
That and getting owned by Arcahine in Ms. Marvel I thought you meant Goblin knocked him out with a punch. Still cool though.

You have the Arachine scan also?

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought you meant Goblin knocked him out with a punch. Still cool though.

You have the Arachine scan also?

How is that cool? mad

Its just piss ass writing from out of Paul Jenkin's ass

Oh and here's the one from Ms. Marvel...

Originally posted by Ethereal

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=scan0015.4b7.jpg

Accel
I hear theories that Simon may be getting depowered. He seems to have less damage soak and then there's the fact that he can't seem to fly in the new upcoming Avengers series.

snoopdogg
What the hell is the deal with WM? He looks oldschool in some of those pics. He was wearing his red jacket and sh!t when they were fighting that huge monster.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Accel
I hear theories that Simon may be getting depowered. He seems to have less damage soak and then there's the fact that he can't seem to fly in the new upcoming Avengers series. I thought he became a being made souly of Ionic energy. Wouldn't that make him incapable of being depowered.

rotiart
Maybe he's leaking the energy.... big grin

Accel
Originally posted by outarddwarf
I thought he became a being made souly of Ionic energy. Wouldn't that make him incapable of being depowered.
I don't know. I'm honestly not sure what Marvel has planned for him.

rotiart
The guy was one of the strongest avengers character's like 90 ton range... and now hes.. getting knocked out by pumpkin bombs?

Thats just frigging sad. Either the writer is saying GG got a massive powerup... or WM got deflowered.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by rotiart
or WM got deflowered.

And thus, one of the universes greatest mysteries is solved.
How do you beings of Ionic energy get depowered?
Why, they lose their virginity big grin

rotiart
Obviously his but got deflowered. big grin

JuanJohnboy
hmm dunno i believe that one of the purposes of that issue was to show how "badass" the Green Goblin is ... ya know now that he is going to be appearing in Civil War along with Venom, Bullseye etc... and hmm maybe that was one of his most powerful pumpkins big grin

Grimm22
How is killing a bunch of atlantaians badass?!? What the f**k?

On land regular atlantians are as strong as a protien deprived 13 year old boy no expression

Rewmac
Wonder Man takes this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.