The Most Powerful Non-Cannon Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
Just curious who you think the most powerful non-cannon character in all of comics is?

My choice is "World's Funnest" Mxy

Whats yours?

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan777
Just curious who you think the most powerful non-cannon character in all of comics is?

My choice is "World's Funnest" Mxy

Whats yours?

Amalgam Brothers? erm

Galan777
Im not familiar /w/ them, do you have any scans or a bio?

invisiblewoman
mxy and bat mite (worlds funnest)

boriquaking55
HOTU

Galan777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
HOTU "Marvel: The End" /w/ THOTU was cannon though confused

Validus
I've seen some editorial comments about The End not being canon but something very similar to those events actually happening. It's a bit of a mess.

Galan777
Originally posted by Validus
I've seen some editorial comments about The End not being canon but something very similar to those events actually happening. It's a bit of a mess. Yeah I have seen things about how Marvel may retcon that story arch, but to date its still cannonical......

Thats why in Thanos' bio from "Annihilation" (under threat level) it says
"one time reality ender"

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8186/ttn9.th.jpg

Endless Mike
The most powerful non - canon character is named Bob. He's non - canon because I just made him up. He has the power to always win all the time no matter what.

Galan777
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The most powerful non - canon character is named Bob. He's non - canon because I just made him up. He has the power to always win all the time no matter what. Come on dude, if you arent going to be serious with your response, then please don't spam...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The most powerful non - canon character is named Bob. He's non - canon because I just made him up. He has the power to always win all the time no matter what.

I think that's how Marvel came up with the Sentry

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think that's how Marvel came up with the Sentry

I thought that was Squirrel Girl...? Meh both of them have spotless track records....

Big Sexy
Well Pre reton beyonder since hes no longer canon

Ethereal
Bob.

boriquaking55
"Marvel: The End" /w/ THOTU was cannon though confused

I thought it was cannon too but few others seem to think so around here, that's all

Roldz
Me too, but there was talk about it not being by marvel higher up but for now its still talk...

snoopdogg
The Wolverine from the Marvel vs. DC crossover. The one who beat Lobo.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by snoopdogg
The Wolverine from the Marvel vs. DC crossover. The one who beat Lobo.
or the one from What If comic which killed Surfer.

Galan777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I thought it was cannon too but few others seem to think so around here, that's all
Originally posted by Roldz
Me too, but there was talk about it not being by marvel higher up but for now its still talk...

Yeah I have seen things about how Marvel may retcon that story arch, but to date its still cannonical......

Thats why in Thanos' bio from "Annihilation" (under threat level) it says
"one time reality ender"

as of now Marvel: The End is cannon

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8186/ttn9.th.jpg

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
or the one from What If comic which killed Surfer. Hell thats no big deal, the Marvel Zombies killed Surfer and Galactus easily laughing

Roldz
Amalgam Bro, the two brothers are also powerfull for non-cannon chars as well..

And deff. Zombies if they can eat G then they could eat everyone...

King Kandy
Amalgam Brothers.

thedude1948
This is what Andy Schmidt had to say about Marvel: The End

"Someone else answered this later, but just so you get it from me as well: MARVEL UNIVERSE: THE END is an out of continuity story, however, Thanos does refer to some "event" that seemingly bore a similar resemblence to the THE END story that occured some time in between INFINITY ABYSS and THANOS #1."

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showpost.php?p=2906867&postcount=80

Also in Akhenaten's profile in OHOTMU A-Z #1 in 2006 it says that he is from the Earth-4321 reality.
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akhenatenxl9.jpg

Thanos_THOTU
Pre-retcon Amalgam Brothers, easiley ... Basicly the Supreme beings of DC and Marvel.

darthgoober
When were the Brothers rectoned anyway?

MightyEInherjar
Were the Amalgam brothers the two "Gods" fighting in the DC vs Marvel books? I always presumed that it was The Presence and TOAA. Also, I'd say the strongest was the being that they made when they fused together.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by darthgoober
When were the Brothers rectoned anyway?
When DC and Marvel stoped liking the idea of having God's so concrete looking.
Living Tribunal crushed them in while they were fighting in his pam.

But before the retcon their fight cuased a frequently destruction and reacreation of both DCU and MU.
The Living Tribunal and Spectre tried to stop them but they were beneth their notice, and blown away to oblivion, but when ther retcon took place they both (LT, S) come back and placed the Brothers in a other universe.

Bio

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Were the Amalgam brothers the two "Gods" fighting in the DC vs Marvel books? I always presumed that it was The Presence and TOAA. Also, I'd say the strongest was the being that they made when they fused together.
That was TOAA and DC's God, not the Presence ... Lucifer allready stated that there were forces above the Presence.
Often refered to as unknowforces.

But both are the Supreme beings of each respcive universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.