The Top 10 GL's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediMasterLuke5
Who do you think are the top 10 Green Lanterns? Please list them in the order.

ExtraMision5555
thiers enough for a top 10?
wtf

Galan777
My top 4 are:

1. Ion

2. Alan Scott
3. Hal
4. Kilowog

Soljer
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
thiers enough for a top 10?
wtf

Technically there is plenty for a top 7200.... wink.

Galan777
Originally posted by Soljer
Technically there is plenty for a top 7200.... wink. laughing out loud I bet you can't name them all!

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan777
laughing out loud I bet you can't name them all!

Galan777

****. pffft........

and you call yourself a GL fan laughing

j/k stick out tongue

Soljer
pffft........

and you call yourself a GL fan laughing

j/k stick out tongue

Let's see you do it, miffed .

stick out tongue

Galan777
Let's see you do it, miffed .

stick out tongue nah, I.......... don't.............. feel like it ermjuggler

stick out tongue

Soljer
nah, I.......... don't.............. feel like it ermjuggler

stick out tongue

laughing

Rewmac
Alan Scott is a Sentinel. His powersource is magical. He isn't a Green Lantern.

Ion isn't a Green Lantern. His powersource is : The Complete Power of The Green Lantern Corps (that means all GLs plus The Guardians) and Starheart.

Hal is the currently most powerful Lantern. When he was angry he owned the nearly the half of the corps...

Galan777
Originally posted by Rewmac
Alan Scott is a Sentinel. His powersource is magical. He isn't a Green Lantern. Magical or not, Alan is still technically a GL

Ion isn't a Green Lantern. His powersource is : The Complete Power of The Green Lantern Corps (that means all GLs plus The Guardians) and Starheart. Yes Ion is a GL, what else do you think he is?
Hal is the currently most powerful Lantern. When he was angry he owned the nearly the half of the corps... Are you talking about Parallax here?

Validus
The humans are probably at the top but you have to mention Kilowog, Tomar Re, Torquemada, Mogo obviously, Abin Sur, Sodam Yat, Katma Tui, Kreon and the original Honor Guard. Actually, a few of those guys would be above the Earth Lanterns IMO.

Rewmac
Vath is a strong one too...

But people mostly only know the Earth Lanterns.

Tshern
Sinestro used to be...

harri
o any of you going clubin tonaght cuz i am in town big grin i cant wait

Soljer
Originally posted by harri
o any of you going clubin tonaght cuz i am in town big grin i cant wait

You're in town?

You DO recognize the fact that there are people from dozens of different COUNTRIES on this forum, much less towns, yes?

harri
in cardiff i mean any who are you going?

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
The humans are probably at the top but you have to mention Kilowog, Tomar Re, Torquemada, Mogo obviously, Abin Sur, Sodam Yat, Katma Tui, Kreon and the original Honor Guard. Actually, a few of those guys would be above the Earth Lanterns IMO.

Mogo... damn... he PWNS.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Mogo... damn... he PWNS.

Oh, Christ!

I remember an argument somewhere where someone was trying to talk about their favorite character being able to take Mogo in Hand to Hand combat.

laughing

He got owned so many friggin times. It's ridiculous, I wanna see if I can find that post!

Does anyone remember it?

batdude123
Oh, Christ!

I remember an argument somewhere where someone was trying to talk about their favorite character being able to take Mogo in Hand to Hand combat.

laughing

He got owned so many friggin times. It's ridiculous, I wanna see if I can find that post!

Does anyone remember it?

Sounds funny. laughing

ExtraMision5555
Technically there is plenty for a top 7200.... wink. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.