leaked scene Jack/Lizzie *spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber

Chiki Mina
taht was post it on the choke on it thread.

CaptainJacksLuv
kool.....where did u happen to find this?

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
taht was post it on the choke on it thread. huh?

evilm0nki3
choke on it was the name of a thread made a while ago

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
kool.....where did u happen to find this? LJ it was on a blog thats why I'm not sure if it's real or not but it sounds realistic and she says it's real but i dunno thought i'd put it anyway

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
choke on it was the name of a thread made a while ago oh! thanx well sry then.... if you've already seen it...

CaptainJacksLuv
fair enuf...thats all she has???? i just like reading things. im home from skool 2day, my bloody knees swollen.i have all day to talk...lol

a-k-a-amber
well alrighty then lol im bored lookin 4 spoilers trying to decide if i wanna go to my friends halloween party lifes tough choices right? laughing

CaptainJacksLuv
yea........ive alredy had halloween....hehehe

PirateDiva
Ya a member posted this a while back!!

DID we ever find out if this was true?

Newhoo thanks anyway...but where did u get that?

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya a member posted this a while back!!

DID we ever find out if this was true?

Newhoo thanks anyway...but where did u get that? LJ it was on a blog thats why I'm not sure if it's real or not but it sounds realistic and she says it's real but i dunno thought i'd put it anyway

a-k-a-amber
yea........ive alredy had halloween....hehehe sounds....... entertaining n e way if If stay home i get to answer the door or i can take my sis trick-or-treating so i'd rather just go to a party lol

CaptainJacksLuv
lol.....i found the leaked script (first 56 pages) i started reading it like 6 months ago....and never finished...lol

a-k-a-amber
i found it awhile ago copied it and now i have it in microsoft word but haven't read it since i found it.... hmmm i think i might just read on that tonight...

PirateDiva
Why not?...it's pretty cool! Once i started i couldnt stop reading it!!

CaptainJacksLuv
yea...the first one i found was all confusing....it wasnt real...u could tell.....so i found i better one...lol

a-k-a-amber
your right it IS pretty cool and helps these lonely months pass that we wont get to see it... lol my dad was laughing soo hard at me because i have to wait like 9 months b4 it comes out he was like "i had too wait 2 years to after they threw me Luke I am your father you WILL live" laughing

CaptainJacksLuv
lol....i lost the script....what site did u get urs off?

a-k-a-amber
i got it off of myspace but someone took it down hmmmmm suspicious much but i can PM it too you or email it too you if you really want it. smile

CaptainJacksLuv
yes plz.....either one will be fine.

a-k-a-amber
kay i emailed it you should get it soon

CaptainJacksLuv
oki

a-k-a-amber
enjoy!

CaptainJacksLuv
i havent gotten it....probably best to pm me

a-k-a-amber
kay....

a-k-a-amber
it will be awhile start checkin i can't send it all in 1 PM

Mistypirate
LOL laughing out loud The choke on it script. I love this whole scene, I wonder how are their reactions going to play out. I want to see Jack's face when Liz is saying to him all those things. I hope they haven't removed this scene. This scene confirmed to me that they both have strong feelings for each other. Specially when Liz says out loud the name Will. It clearly suggested to me that Will was not what she had on her mind. To me it seemed as if she was trying to make herself to think of Will. Because why would you say the name of a person that is supposed to be in your mind, out loud if you are already thinking of this person?

Chiki Mina
I think Jak was hurt because Liz is denying her feelings. Not exactly hurt but angry at her. Yet he seems satisfied with the idea that he made her a pirate and she has grown feelings for him.

a-k-a-amber
i havent gotten it....probably best to pm me kay im done hope you got it!

a-k-a-amber
bye ppl party to attend...

Chiki Mina
dont drink and drive

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I think Jak was hurt because Liz is denying her feelings. Not exactly hurt but angry at her. Yet he seems satisfied with the idea that he made her a pirate and she has grown feelings for him.

Yes I think he was angry because he knows that Liz has feelings for him. But she is being a pea brain in that scene and yet still playing that denial game with him. I'm sure that after this Jack is gonna start ignoring her and treating her all proper. And I hope it puts some sense in to that little pea brain of hers.

Chiki Mina
I think liz is gonna wake up and finnally add some more beans into that empty head of hers. Liz is very smart, but shes not very smart in dealing with emotions. She doesnt realize that shes hurting herself and jack.

Mistypirate
She is hurting both of them with her actions It makes me wanna slap her head with an oar. By the way Chiki the do have a Disney Store at Plaza del Norte in Hatillo. C ya later people I have to go

Chiki Mina
bye misty come back soon. and thanx for the info

a-k-a-amber
lol i didn't chiki

Chiki Mina
yay ur alive big grin lool

CaptWonka
Liz would have a good reason to be upset at Jack in this scene. I think it takes place after he trades her to Sao Feng. The thing I can't figure out is how she gets off the Empress and back onto the Black Pearl....and where is Will?

LovelyOne
yeah and she just ripped Jack's heart out before hand by saying she doesnt love him to Will.

she left him there to die, he came back for her and she's being a *****

Will also betrayed her trust there too before the Sao Feng hand over

ladyofthesilent
Just to clarify this: I posted this scene on my blog but I never claimed it was real. To the contrary, I stated quite clearly that I do not know if it's the real thing ...

I saw that scene for the first time some time in July, shortly after I watched DMC. It's written in the same style as the rest of the script and has been around as long as the other 56 pages ... so it might be the real thing but I can't say for sure.

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by ladyofthesilent
Just to clarify this: I posted this scene on my blog but I never claimed it was real. To the contrary, I stated quite clearly that I do not know if it's the real thing ...

I saw that scene for the first time some time in July, shortly after I watched DMC. It's written in the same style as the rest of the script and has been around as long as the other 56 pages ... so it might be the real thing but I can't say for sure. was it your LJ that i found it on? must have been i'm sorry i tried to go back and find it but couldn't for the life of me find it again i copied into microsoft word along with the first 56 pages so sorry i didn't put where i found it

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by LovelyOne
yeah and she just ripped Jack's heart out before hand by saying she doesnt love him to Will.

she left him there to die, he came back for her and she's being a *****

Will also betrayed her trust there too before the Sao Feng hand over where does she say she doesn't love jack to will with Jack there?

CaptWonka
The page numbers for this scene are 74 & 75. The leaked script leaves off on 56....so this scene would theoretically take place about 75 minutes into the movie. Liz and Jack are together on the Pearl (presumably on the way to Shipwreck Cove), Will is ? I like this scene and hope it hasn't been cut. big grin

LovelyOne
she says she doesnt love Jack to will in the draft script just before Will tries to trade Jack over..

Mistypirate
This is new to me, what pages are you guys talking about? The ones from the leaked script?

PirateDiva
Johnny and Liz Love Each OthEr!!! *Sigh* BEAUTIFUL!!!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Mistypirate
This is new to me, what pages are you guys talking about? The ones from the leaked script?

yes

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by LovelyOne
she says she doesnt love Jack to will in the draft script just before Will tries to trade Jack over.. oh ok *goes back to read*

LovelyOne
I dont think this scene is real.

willofthewisp
Is any of this stuff real? I just don't think they would be careless enough to leak the script.

katelovespirate
this scene intrigues me. it seems real--- it feels real--- it sounds real-- and i want it to be real--- but it is in conflict with some other points from the leaked script.

and knowing the amazingly creative talents of some people, i could easily imagine it being forged.

katelovespirate

Mistypirate
Hum confused interesting, I like it.

a-k-a-amber
i like this one...

PirateDiva
LOL....wow so much Hostility!!! It will only make their Love scene that much better!!

willofthewisp
I really like that scene. Hope it's real.

I think that shows Jack is pretty mad at Liz there. What do you think?

LovelyOne
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Is any of this stuff real? I just don't think they would be careless enough to leak the script.

they didnt someone else got their hands on it and leaked it..Terry and Ted came out and said its the real deal..

willofthewisp
But why would they do that? I would have neither confirmed nor deny to keep the mystery. What's in it for them for people to already read the script and decide if they're going to see the movie or not?

LovelyOne
I don't know lol why don't you ask them..but now they have officially confirmed it I doubt they would be lying..if they were they would be slated for it.

IMO a lot will have changed by the time we see the movie..They said its just the basic things..all of the dialogue has been redone apparently.

Also..I don't even think this scene is real.

LovelyOne

katelovespirate
yeah it was on a blog. as usual. i like it, but i doubt its real. i sincerely doubt they would have two scenes with so much similar dialogue so close together--- this one, or that other "choke on it" scene or whatever.

LovelyOne
obviously a W/E shipper lol
although when Liz crossed step 2 (call to adventure) that also heroine (in romantic comedies/stories) is going to be pursuing/sparing with the male for the remainder of the story..so I would kinda expect these kind of scenes.

katelovespirate
the scene i'd like to get a hold of is the one i heard about a while back, which contained Elizabeth and Jack's initial reunion/ first time able to talk thing. Apparantly there were lines where Jack said something like, "Of all the ways you could have found to chain me up, you chose a passionate kiss. Must have been curiosity." Or something like that. it sounds like a fan fic, but if anyone still has that one, i like to give it another going over.

CaptinJackLover
o i basolutley love that line...yes t does seem fan fictionish but still totally AWESOME! i really do hope he says somehting like that when they first have private convo like that in AWE....

Jcksparrows
Yeah, I DO remember reading that somewhere... must've been that Choke On It thread... Sounds true to me, though! big grin

CaptinJackLover
it could be....but ont u agree that it sounds sort of like out of a fsn fiction...? but i really do hope its real cuz i LOVE that line...

evilm0nki3
I just watched an interview with Johnny Depp and his reaction was funny when he was asked what Jack's priorities are. And rather than me tryign to explain it, I'll just post the videosmile

It's at 2:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu-ZFoG-6a8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.