Captain Britain vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Captain Britain

Scoobless
Iron Man

masterbruce
Originally posted by guy222
Captain Britain

what's the name of that chick in your sig?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

brian braddock

draxx_tOfU
depends if this is capt britain with excalibur...

if not, ironman every damn time...

bigbran
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
depends if this is capt britain with excalibur...

if not, ironman every damn time... Why is this?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Iron Man

Galan007
What can IM do to get through CB's forcefield?

carver9
good fight. I dont know who would win but im going to say cb

DigiMark007
Blah. We need reasons people. I know nothing about CB and was moderately interested in this fight to try to learn more. But one-word answers don't really enlighten us.

Meh...maybe he has a respect thread...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Blah. We need reasons people. I know nothing about CB and was moderately interested in this fight to try to learn more. But one-word answers don't really enlighten us.

Ha. Something good came of this.

He does have a respect thread, but it wasn't in the directory... (it is now of course)

smile

LordFear
IronMan simply on his versatility alone.

Redatom65
Captain Britain should eb able to amtch him in terms of speed in strength, but Iron man has much more going for him and should win

Hercules

Captain Britain, Class 90 strength, flight and forcefield. big grin

Iron Man has a more varied set of Powers thanks to his armour, I would say Captain Britain can run him close but Iron Man probably edges it.

DigiMark007
thumb up to Herc and others.

And yeah, I just browsed his respect thread, and that assessment seems about right.

carver9
cb is practically indestructible, I have never seen this guy bleed, except when he fought fury. Cap can take anything that iron man throw at him and come back for more. The guy walked threw cyclops blast like it was nothing. He could simply fly up to ironman and snatch his armor off ( I know that it wont be that easy but he could just rip it off). I have seen this guy punch someone and hit the guy so hard that it shattered every window in the city and he they caused earthquakes while in the air fighting. I have seen this guy beat up on doctor doom by punching him from one end of a planet to another ( it was a small planet, its on the cb respect thread). I have seen this guy beat the breaks out of wonderman and I have seen him stalemate thor (even though thor wasnt putting his all in the fight). cb wins in a long hard fight.

Hercules
He took Cyclops blasts as Cyke was tiring and wasn't that an alternate reality?, the first one knocked him into a tree.

The Wonderman fight was similar to the Herc, Wonderman fight and they basicaly traded blows and stopped.

No one is saying this wouldn't be a close fight, just that Iron Man has more gadgets at his disposal and he doesn't have to fight Captain Britain with Brawn, he will use his brains as well.

Redatom65

And yeah, I just browsed his respect thread, and that assessment seems about right.

others smokin'

carver9
Originally posted by Hercules
He took Cyclops blasts as Cyke was tiring and wasn't that an alternate reality?, the first one knocked him into a tree.

The Wonderman fight was similar to the Herc, Wonderman fight and they basicaly traded blows and stopped.

No one is saying this wouldn't be a close fight, just that Iron Man has more gadgets at his disposal and he doesn't have to fight Captain Britain with Brawn, he will use his brains as well.

cap will make the fight up close and personal, he can fly, he can also dodge some of iron man efforts. Good fight but due to cap durability, I would give him the majority, I have never seen the guy bleed.

draxx_tOfU
a character can get KO'ed without bleeding...

Trolt
apparantly carver thinks this is a cutting-match.

DigiMark007
I...hmm. Tony's no slouch at pure brawling. But CB does have some good showings against people that are = or > Iron Man.

This would be a great fight.

bigbran

And yeah, I just browsed his respect thread, and that assessment seems about right. Ya... I should probably finish that...

DigiMark007
bump

Validus
Bump indeed Digi, bump indeed.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Validus
Bump indeed Digi, bump indeed.

Come on Val, I'm not that dumb.

wink

I just happen to like CB and think this is a good fight. That's all.

shifty

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Validus
Bump indeed Digi, bump indeed. Insinuation, much? ermmvin

juggernaut74
Cap.

krisblaze
Good fight.

Current Iron Man might take it, but Cap should beat Iron Man ca 2006.

carver9
Don't know what I was thinking back then. Ironman wins this.

krisblaze
Originally posted by carver9
cb is practically indestructible, I have never seen this guy bleed, except when he fought fury. Cap can take anything that iron man throw at him and come back for more. The guy walked threw cyclops blast like it was nothing. He could simply fly up to ironman and snatch his armor off ( I know that it wont be that easy but he could just rip it off). I have seen this guy punch someone and hit the guy so hard that it shattered every window in the city and he they caused earthquakes while in the air fighting. I have seen this guy beat up on doctor doom by punching him from one end of a planet to another ( it was a small planet, its on the cb respect thread). I have seen this guy beat the breaks out of wonderman and I have seen him stalemate thor (even though thor wasnt putting his all in the fight). cb wins in a long hard fight.
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.