are the rots and the labyrinth of evil books any good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Anakin16
because i'm thinking about getting both of them coz i read the rise of darth vader and i really enjoyed it. but i don't know what ppl think of rots and labyrinth of evil so plz could u tell me if they r any good.

Blue_Hefner
Absolutely, the best star wars books ever. ROTS is actually beats The Great Gatsby for title of best book ever.

Escape81
I loved LoE. RotS is good, too, but I prefer Luceno as an author to the guy who wrote RotS (it was too philosophical).

Darth Anakin16
thanx i'll probably get them in the next couple of weeks. but if i don't i'll just get them for x mas.

do u see anakin using dark side tendancies in LOE

Blue_Hefner
Towards the end yes.

General G
I really enjoyed both books, especially LoE, I just did not like how it left out how General Grievous got his cough, I was looking forward to that. But yeah, I definately recommend getting both of them, it was well worth the money.

Darth Anakin16
what sort of stuff does he do thats like the dark side.

Blue_Hefner
he screams and nearly kills himself, obi wan and dooku by destroying a large building

Master Fisto
yes...they were really great

Council#13
For some reason, the beginning of LOE drives me insane. I really liked ROTS, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.