Too many games all at once

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dirkdirden
Is it just me or does everyone else have way to many games to play?

disgaea 2
Valkyrie profile 2
Tales of the Abyss
Phantasy star universe
Final fantasy XII
and soon to be Final fantasy III for DS.

Going to take months to finish them.

General Kaliero
I would have too many games to play, but unfortunately I have neither the time nor the money for all of those. Most of it's going into the Wii, too.

dirkdirden
yeah I hear ya on the no time thing.

Smasandian
I wish companies would figure out that releasing an kickass game like Gears of War in the summer, they will probalby do very well.

Just look at what happened to Battlefield 2 last year. It was pretty much the only PC game that came out and it sold bazillions.

AstroFan
Holidays, there is usually always situations like this.

For me...

Tiger Woods
Splinter Cell
Gears of War
Smackdown
Superman
Zelda(wii if i get one, GC if not)

StinkFist462
World Of Warcraft is game enough for me.

InnerRise
Originally posted by StinkFist462
World Of Warcraft is game enough for me. Spoken like a true addict.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

IceJaw
I still have a crapload of games that I still haven't played through erm

But I just keep buying more and more games erm

Hey, when is Disgaea 2 coming to Europe?

dirkdirden
Originally posted by StinkFist462
World Of Warcraft is game enough for me.

I already passed that game the ending is SWEET. laughing

CrazyEyes
For me:
Kingdom Heart series
Final Fantasy VII
GTA series
Jaws Unleased
Scarface
The Godfather.

Spearhead
Guild Wars Nightfall, and playing through Jedi Outcast on expert mode

I don't have the money to keep up with too many new games at once

InnerRise
I'm at college, so any new games that I get will only be able to be played on the weekends. sad

So I'll pretty much be behind on everything.

Unless I bring my Console(s) up here, therefore risking damage and possibly damage beyond repair.

Anybody else in College and have their console(s) with them?

Now that I think about it, after typing this, I'm really considering bringing my PS2 up here b/c of FFXII. Now where put it. AWAY FROM THE HEATER THAT'S ON THE CEILING FOR SURE. fear

On top of the tv? That would be pretty high up and closer to the heater. I just don't know. sadwalk

Any ideas? cry

Spearhead
I have my Ps2 and TV on top of my bureau. My n64 or SNES sits on top of my printer--the one that isn't plugged in is under my bed.

ofc, I don't know what your room's set up is messed

InnerRise
Originally posted by Spearhead
I have my Ps2 and TV on top of my bureau. My n64 or SNES sits on top of my printer--the one that isn't plugged in is under my bed.

ofc, I don't know what your room's set up is messed Are you in college? I'm in college, therefore referring to college, not bedroom at home which is all to convenient.

What does "OFC" mean? shrug

DigiMark007
It's the pre-Christmas rush. It'll die down soon, but most years are like this.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by IceJaw
I still have a crapload of games that I still haven't played through erm

But I just keep buying more and more games erm

I can relate. I still have a playthrough and a half to do in Eternal Darkness (thank you Halloween for getting me to play that again), Metal Gear Solid, Xenosaga (@_@; ), Tales of the Abyss, most of my Final Fantasies...

And yet I just got my (preordered) copy of FFXII and was considering the DS Megaman until the FFXII premium guide with artbook took THAT money... Mmm, artbook...

InnerRise
How much more is the Special Edition of FFXII? Is it as readily available as the regular version of the game?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

General Kaliero
I preordered, so I dunno about regular availability... but I do know it's $10 more. The metallic-ish box is nice, but I haven't checked out the DVD yet... actually, I might do that now...

Spearhead
Originally posted by InnerRise
Are you in college? I'm in college, therefore referring to college, not bedroom at home which is all to convenient.

What does "OFC" mean? shrug

Yes, I'm in college...and ofc means of course

InnerRise
Originally posted by Spearhead
Yes, I'm in college...and ofc means of course Well your room sounds spacious. I share a room with a fat @$$ and the room isn't that big. We have bunkbeds.

He sleeps on top. shock

God be with me.

But yeah, it'd be so much better if I got the dormitory that I wanted where I would have had my own room with more room for my stuff with less fear of damaging my consoles.

The only logical place I can think to put it is on top of my small tv. I don't want to risk it falling though but I think there should be enough surface area to hold it. I don't know. And then I fear heat from the heater on the ceiling blowing down onto it.

I have no room on my desk, and that would be too many wires in the way.

ugh.

crazy_shadow
me :

FEAR
Phantasy Star Universe
Rainbow Six Vegas
Gears of War
Quake3
Diablo2

by the time i start getting lost of these Spore will save me

DanZeke25
Oblivion, NBA 2k7, Madden 07, Gears of War if I like it, Rainbow six Vegas if I like it, and if the new NCAA Basketball game is good then that too.

((The_Anomaly))
I'm at college, so any new games that I get will only be able to be played on the weekends. sad

So I'll pretty much be behind on everything.

Unless I bring my Console(s) up here, therefore risking damage and possibly damage beyond repair.

Anybody else in College and have their console(s) with them?

Now that I think about it, after typing this, I'm really considering bringing my PS2 up here b/c of FFXII. Now where put it. AWAY FROM THE HEATER THAT'S ON THE CEILING FOR SURE. fear

On top of the tv? That would be pretty high up and closer to the heater. I just don't know. sadwalk

Any ideas? cry

I'm in university, and I have my PS2, Gamecube, N64, SNES, Xbox and soon to be Wii with me. Needless to say I get little work done. stick out tongue

I don't get what you mean by "damage beyond repair"....My consoles are in mint condition, bringing them to University didnt damage them in any way. confused

InnerRise
Ok, I'll explain.

Last year, my first year of college. I eventually got over myself and decided to bring my PS2 to college. Well it was located on this rack type shelf. And 2 shelves down was the heater blowing upward. Well the PS2 stopped working normally until eventually it wouldn't play at all.

Before I realized what happened, I had returned the same game 3 days in a row, a 1-2 hr drive to 2-3 different Wal-Marts thinking it was the game that was messed up, not knowing the heat had messed up my PS2.

So I had to buy another one. It really hurt to, to officially lay my first original PS2 to rest. I still have it of course in the box of my new slinder PS2, which frankly I don't like as much. It feels as if you don't have as much as you had before, which you don't.

So now we have this big heater right on my side of the room on the ceiling in the corner and it blows sideways, to the left.

The only place I see to put my PS2 is on top of my tv, which is on top of a dresser, making it a nice ways up off of the ground and toward the ceiling near the heater which blows heat out which I'm afraid will get to my PS2, therefore damaging yet another of my consoles BEYOND REPAIR.

Maybe I'm just paranoid. But I won't go through it again...........I WON'T!!!! miffed

Any ideas blush2

BackFire
Put it somewhere that the heat won't get to?

I go to college, I live at home with mommy and daddy though, so I'm good to go.

InnerRise
Originally posted by BackFire

I go to college, I live at home with mommy and daddy though, so I'm good to go. miffed

Community College?

I have no where else to put it. shrug

BackFire
Yep, Com College for another year, then off to a real one. But it will probably be a fairly local one so I'll still live at home.

No where else, huh? Well, I guess you're shit out of luck. Why don't you move shit around?

InnerRise
Yep, Com College for another year, then off to a real one. But it will probably be a fairly local one so I'll still live at home.

No where else, huh? Well, I guess you're shit out of luck. Why don't you move shit around?

Well as I said, I have a fat @$$ roommate. It's not really much I could do to move stuff around. He has his set of furniture, I have mind. Not very spacious.

Don't say that. cry

Have some hope.

I guess I could hook it up whenever I played it and unhooked when I was done, and set it on the edge of my desk or on the floor. That way, when I was done the wires wouldn't be in the way and I could set it on my closet shelf when I was done.

Then again. Setting it on that shelf in the closet.........on the WOOD. What if it got a splinter? shrug

As you can probably tell. I'm very anal about my stuff.

So what do you think about my ideas? blush2

Lana

I go to college, I live at home with mommy and daddy though, so I'm good to go.

Haha, same here.

Makes life so much easier, even though my family annoys the living **** out of me.

And, uh, InnerRise? I don't think a wood splinter would harm your PS2 if it sits on a wood shelf.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Lana
Haha, same here.

Makes life so much easier, even though my family annoys the living **** out of me.

And, uh, InnerRise? I don't think a wood splinter would harm your PS2 if it sits on a wood shelf. Yeah, I know. But then it could get scratched. Maybe get some other particles on it. Maybe get wet, sticky, dented, get those pads on the bottom tore/ripped off. Anything could happen when you take a console from a home and bring it to a foreign place with no proper destination.

D@mn this tiny room.

Lana
Yeah, I know. But then it could get scratched. Maybe get some other particles on it. Maybe get wet, sticky, dented, get those pads on the bottom tore/ripped off. Anything could happen when you take a console from a home and bring it to a foreign place with no proper destination.

D@mn this tiny room.

A scratch or two on the outside casing is not going to harm your PS2 in any way at all. Having it at your dorm isn't going to endanger it any more than keeping it at home. Tons of people bring their video game systems to college with them no problem.

InnerRise
Yeah. Well I guess that's what I'll have to do then.

Just hook it and unhook it to the tv everytime i want to play it just so I won't have to keep it ontop of the tv near the heater on the ceiling.

Have you gotten FFXII yet? Are you getting the Special Edition?

office jesus
I have three games to look forward too on Wednesday.

Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Star Trek Legacy

I'm set until the 20th.

AstroFan
EDIT: Whoops

Lana
I officially now don't have any time to play games until the end of the month.

Yippee.

Kayne Archeron
man, so many games...

FFXII, Children of Mana, Portrait of Ruin, FF3, Guitar Hero 2...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.