Aquaman vs. Blackbolt( no scream)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Blackbolt can use all his powers EXCEPT whispering, or screaming. In other words no voice whats so ever. Can he win ?

snoopdogg
I'm thinking BB.

Faceman
A lot of people may argue against that.

Accel
Not really. I made a thread just like this a while ago and pretty much every one said Blackagar.

Faceman
Originally posted by Accel
Not really. I made a thread just like this a while ago and pretty much every one said Blackagar. Really ? I hit search and couldn't find shit.

Ultraman Baltan
BB wins.

Accel
Originally posted by Faceman
Blackbolt can use all his powers EXCEPT whispering, or screaming. In other words no voice whats so ever. Can he win ?
I don't blame ya. With the search engine the way it currently is, you can't find any thing older than a few weeks.

Faceman
Originally posted by Accel
I don't blame ya. With the search engine the way it currently is, you can't find any thing older than a few weeks. Yep, thats why the mods, are being more lenient with the threads.

snoopdogg
A little tip. Instead of using the seach function from the site use the one on your internet browser. It's much better.

Faceman
Originally posted by snoopdogg
A little tip. Instead of using the seach function from the site use the one on your internet browser. It's much better. Dog keep your tips to yourself.....

J/K tHANKS! Ill try that...... eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.