mace windu (FP) and yoda (FP) vs. revan (FP) and sidious (FP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Godzilla
Four of the greatest Force-users ever square off on the docking platform on Kamino. Anything goes. Please, don't say who wins without an argument. Say who and WHY.

Escape81
What's FP mean? And, if Mace, Yoda, and Sidious are in their RotS stages, then it could go either way. If it's DE Sidious, then he and Revan curbstomp Yoda and Mace.

Darth Godzilla
Originally posted by Escape81
What's FP mean? And, if Mace, Yoda, and Sidious are in their RotS stages, then it could go either way. If it's DE Sidious, then he and Revan curbstomp Yoda and Mace.

*FP= Full Potential

Escape81
There is no way to equate their full potential. It's pure speculation. RotS Yoda was Yoda at his fullest potential. We have no clue where Revan would be - and Mace was unlikely to be at his absolute pinnacle. And we know that Sidious wasn't close to his full potential as of RotS.

However, I have to assume that the Sith win. DE Sidious (the closest incarnation of Palpatine at his full potential) could likely do this by himself.

Prodigal Knight
I doubt Yoda's FP was ROTS, but when he maybe 500 years old or something.

Darth Godzilla
Sorry for the mix-up. I'll go with DE Sidious, post-KOTOR Revan, CW Mace, and ROTS Yoda.

Darth Godzilla
Wait a minute, it's one-sided in the Sith's favor now. What the heck.

Prodigal Knight
How about:

Darth Revan and Darth Sidious vs. Yoda and Mace

Escape81
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
How about:

Darth Revan and Darth Sidious vs. Yoda and Mace

Isn't that what it already is?

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Escape81
Isn't that what it already is? laughing that's what i was thinking

((The_Anomaly))
Sidious could do it alone, and then he'd kill Revan.

Prodigal Knight
NO he said

But then he said

So then I suggested

Darth Godzilla
Good idea. That'll even out the odds. its now:
CW Mace and ROTS Yoda vs. ROTS Sidious and Darth Revan

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Godzilla
Good idea. That'll even out the odds. its now:
CW Mace and ROTS Yoda vs. ROTS Sidious and Darth Revan

Yoda and Mace.

((The_Anomaly))
CW Mace is like an uber god. He could do it alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.